• Date: 02/JAN/1986
      Place: Beaumont, Texas
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 507-5758
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Taco truck
      Length of Employment: 08/12/2021 - 02-12-2021
      Title: Head Chef/Driver
      Reason for Leaving: Couldn't Compete with burgershot

Company Name: Hunter
      Length of Employment: 23/07/2022- Present
      Title: Head of hands on hunters
      Reason for Leaving: N/A
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • The reasons I am seeking employment in the Judicial Branch is that I have been to rock bottom. With alot of ups and downs in life but my major down was when my own parents were killed in front of my eyes. They might have not been the best citizens but they raised me from the ground up for me to become the person I am today. This lead me into a depression and as the famous saying goes," There's nowhere to go but up from rock bottom". So I can guarantee you that I will give 200% to every single one of my tasks no matter how long, short, big or small it is. People from all across the city have been telling me there's corruption happening in the court system. This is something that alarms me not only as a civilian but as someone who has been raised in a family of criminals with alot of charges to their name. I know the court system can and will get a better reputation across the state of San Andreas. There is a change that needs to be made and with the help of current lawyers, paralegals and judges the court processing system, will be a better place. I want to be a difference in peoples lives. If they are in a position where they cant get out of being criminally convinced by their family, or even if they do not have a lot of evidence needed. I know I can dig deep and find enough evidence to help the lawyer reduce and even drop charges of our client.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Hi! I'm Tony Cabanna Born and Raised in Beaumont Texas! My family was a bunch of red neck criminals who wanted me to be just like them. They loved getting drunk and robbing stores nearby. Since I was the youngest they always treated me like their golden child and never forced me to do anything I didn't want to do. I was 16...one day before my birthday...when there was a prison break. Two escapees were my parents running buddies before they got caught. My parents abandoned them...and they came back for revenge. Around 11:56 PM they shot our door locks, rushed in the house, pointed two shotguns at both of their heads and pulled the trigger right in the living room. Blood splattered everywhere. All I could so was sit while they fled. My own parents were killed right in front of my eyes. After 10 years of therapy I have finally gotten closure of my parents death. That is what caused me to move to Sandy Shores, San Andreas. I wanted a fresh start away from all the family drama. I have seen the on going corruption in the court system and to know that some of my family members could have been charged with charges they didn't even commit is alarming. Being a Paralegal will allow me to help the lawyer make sure our client is either charged with the right crimes or not charged at all. My work ethic is better than most people. My determination, commitment, communication skills, my level of professionalism i would have to say is unmatched. Through the years of trauma I have been able to find myself and really crack down on my negative sides and turn them into positive efforts.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Communicator. I can take charge and make sure my point gets across. As well as being a good communicator I am a good listener. I also can take criticism of my work/work ethics to make sure I am doing my job to the best of my abilities. I am also a very friendly and kind hearted person and that brings people to me whenever they have questions or concerns. This builds a connection with the people around me.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I did my own research.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • easy#6685
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: CST
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • Nope!
Last edited by Tony Cabanna on Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Tony Cabanna

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Tony Cabanna,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

PENDING EDIT
Tony Cabanna,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • 3.1 - Is there any reason you are looking to be employed with the San Andreas Judicial Branch other than "hitting rock bottom" and "hearing the court system is corrupt"?
  • 3.2 - Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself aside from the horrible experience you have endured?
  • ((4.5 - The image to your admin logs panel does not work. ))
At this time we will allow you forty-eight hours to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Tony Cabanna
ECRP Forum Name: Tony Cabanna

Post by Tony Cabanna »

Hello and thank you for your response,

I have made the changes required.

Thank you,
Tony Cabanna
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

PENDING INTERVIEW
Tony Cabanna,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From

Deputy Attorney General
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Cabanna,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Lack of punctuality.
  • Answers were very generic and it appears that the applicant's motivation to join the JB was to complement their work within DOC rather than forming a career of their own within the Judicial Branch. Becoming a paralegal or law student is not equivalent to joining a subdivision in a law enforcement agency. In other words, the reasons for joining the Branch show that the applicant did not thoroughly research what actually encompasses becoming a paralegal and/or a law student.
  • ((Ortography and punctuation were lacking throughout the interview process. Writing is one of the most important aspects of the work we do at the Judicial Branch. You did not capitalize a single "I" during the whole interview and made numerous spelling mistakes, including in words directly related to the recruitment process at the JB and basic citizen-level legal jargon.))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

• Best regards,
    Attorney at Law
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”