Tour Request-Rachel Cash

Rachel Pilota
ECRP Forum Name: IblackhawkI

Tour Request-Rachel Cash

Post by Rachel Pilota »

Personal Details
If this is for a group tour then ensure the details are filled in for every person visiting.
Names: Rachel Cash

Phone Number:

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes

If so, please elaborate:
PD has convicted me after I have hit a guy on his bike and continued driving away. This currently is a case that's at JB. (VF02 - Felony Hit and Run)
Also, I am in FRD for this reason and I am hoping to join DOC after the FRD. I have learned from my mistake.
Request Details
AVAILABILITY
6PM - 01AM

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
I want to see the DOC from the inside, see it from the inside with different eyes. Without being behind bars.
Also, like I said before. I'm hoping to work at DOC after my FRD. This tour would allow me understand what's going on inside DOC and how it feels to walk around it without the bars.
Agreement
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: Rachel Cash (Note: Write all names if this is a group tour)
DATE SIGNED: 29/11/2022
Last edited by Rachel Pilota on Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marcos Chandler
ECRP Forum Name: Marcos Chandler

DOC Awards

Re: Tour Request-Rachel Cash

Post by Marcos Chandler »

Dear Rachel Cash

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been denied due to the following reasons:
  • Background check revealed that you are not fit for a Public Tour.
  • Failure to provide name. (Wrong name was written on the form)
You are free to send in a new request no earlier than 4 weeks from the date of this response if you are still interested in partaking in the program.

Sincerely,
Marcos Chandler
Sergeant, PR Command
San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Kourtney Lafleur
Warden
San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]
Rachel Pilota
ECRP Forum Name: IblackhawkI

Re: Tour Request-Rachel Cash

Post by Rachel Pilota »

Dear Chandler,

I would like to point out that this request has been laying here for about 2 months before it got processed.
Hence why the change of my name was not written on the form.

I would kindly advise DOC to keep track of such requests a bit more as this shows a lack of interest in the people outside DOC.

Thanks for your reply, no further requests will be done as I have already decided on my path.

Sincerely,

Rachel Svensson

Return to “Archived Tour Requests”