(( Defendant Discord: easy#6685 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: PD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 12/29/2022, 21:22:04
Charge(s):
  • Assault with a Deadly Weapon
  • Felony Eluding
Narrative:
I was in the middle of a very abusive prostitution ring and was physically forced to drive around my "bosses". One of my "bosses" tried to solicit a police officer. I was in the driver seat of the car when a cop approached me. He asked that I stepped out the vehicle in which I asked "what crime have I committed?" The officer had no answer and kept asking me to get out. My "boss" got in the car and told me to drive or else she would kill me. This then lead to us eluding and in the process apparently a civilian was injured. From what I saw as the driver of the vehicle there was no civilian in which I hit. I have gotten help since and I have not spoken to my "bosses" and have found a good living at Burgershot. I informed my charging officer that I had no free will to leave the vehicle and I was forced to run. He did no care and kept on with his paperwork. I should not be charged with assault with a deadly weapon as I have zero gun licenses and at the time of my arrest had zero weapons on me. No shots were fired on police officers or civilians. As my life was in danger I also believe i should not be charged with Felony Evading. If I did not evade from police I would have been killed.

While we were in prison my "boss" continued her prostitution chain in front of DOC Officers. She went to go have sex and then told him that "I wanted some of him" even though I have never spoken to this man. I demanded a lawyer for my criminal charges yet none was appointed to me even after they told me they would get one for me. Since they did not give anyone a lawyer my "bosses" started planning to assault DOC Officers. I told them there was no point because it would make our stay longer and would make me look guilty of items i did not do. Thankfully I got released before anything happened, as I was in the waiting room to get my belongings I hear alarms go off and Officers start pointing tasers at me. I was very confused on the fact since I just got released from prison. They said Officers were injured and thought I had something to do with it. I explained I was in the front waiting and a officer even saw me at the front before anything happened. They still tried to detain me, since I was being cooperative and telling the truth they let me be uncuffed. I told them everything I know and they all couldn't believe I was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and felony evasion. After i was proven innocent of not doing anything they let me go. I remember all the DOC Officers that were there and they could testify for me in court.

I, Rachel Burrows, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Rachel Burrows

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The Prosecution notes that this case has been submitted outside of the seven day window as per the court guidelines. As such, we are requesting a formal dismissal of this case.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Ms. Burrows,

Deputy Attorney General Marchisio is correct, this case was submitted outside of the seven day window we allow for criminal cases to be submitted within the Superior Court as outlined in the information section. Due to this we unfortunately will not be hearing this case in court. We apologize for this inconvenience and wish you luck with your future endeavors.

This case is now archived.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”