Olivia Valentine
ECRP Forum Name:

[Public Inquiry]

Post by Olivia Valentine »

• Full Name: Olivia Valentine
    Phone Number: 5888223
    Position in Agency: N/A
  • Detailed information of your inquiry:
    • I've been informed that we are only allowed to have around 100 laws. My question for you all is why do we have repeats of certain laws, while others have been combined?

Similar laws that could be combined:
      VC07 - Operating a Vehicle Without a License On Your Person, VM01 - Operating aVehicle Without a Valid License, & VM02 - Operating a Vehicl…
      ImageImage
      VC08 - Negligent Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle, VC04 - Illegal Parking, VC09 - Blocking Intersection, VC13 - Disruptive Impeding or…
      ImageImageImageImageImage
      NM06 - Trespassing & GC01 - Loitering
      ImageImage
      VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle & VM05 - Drunk, Impaired, or Distracted Driving
      ImageImage
      WM02 - Possession of an Unlicensed Firearm, WM04 - Possession of Illegal Body Armor, WM05 - Possession of Body Armor as a Felon, & WF03 - P…
      ImageImageImage
      WF04 - Unlicensed Tranfer of Firearms, Ammunition, and Body Armor & WF05 - Firearms Trafficking
      Laws that should be spread out into 1st Degree, 2nd Degree, and 3rd Degree or premeditated and non-premeditated:
      SF02 - Murder & SF03 Involuntary or Vehicular Manslaughter
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Public Inquiry]

Post by Robert Winejudge »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Request for Information | Olivia Valentine
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Ms Valentine,

Thank you for making an Inquiry towards us regarding this, I'll be happy to answer your question.

I want to personally thank you for putting in the effort that you do with these suggestions, unfortunately however, questions regarding laws and such will have to be answered by the Law Review Committee. Please forward this inquiry directly to LRC Director Emily Whitehorse, I'm sure she'll answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for your Inquiry, if you have any further Inquiries, feel free to submit another request for Information, and I'll be happy to help you!

All the best,

Director of Public Relations
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 372-4223 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Public Inquiries”