SAN ANDREAS PENAL CODE AMENDMENTS
All changes stated within this document are effective on November 11th, 2022.
Penal Code Amendments
In total, the following changes have been made:
- Removed Charges - 2
New Charges - 1
- WF04 - Illegal Transfer of a Firearm / Ammunition
- WF05 - Distribution of Illegal Firearms, Ammunition, or Body Armor.
Modified Changes - 3
- WF04 - Unlicensed transfer of firearms, ammunition and body armor.
Classification Changes - 1
- GC04 - Face Concealment
- GM09 - Vigilantism
- NM08 - Abuse of Government Public Safety Radio Frequencies or Hotlines
Renamed - 1
- VM04 - Disruptive Impeding or Blocking Travel ➔ VC13 - Disruptive Impeding or Blocking Travel
- WF06 - Firearms Trafficking ➔ WF05 - Firearms Trafficking