29/MAY/2022
    Violations:
    GF24 - Perjury
    State of San Andreas

v.

Summer Valentine

INDICTMENT

• THE PROSECUTION CHARGES THAT:
    1. On 12/May/2022, Senior Prosecuting Attorney Sai Modi prosecuted Summer Valentine on charges of possession of a controlled substance and evading an Officer. Senior Attorney Modi attempted to add a charge of GF24-Perjury prior to trial, however, the presiding Judge would not allow this charge to be added pre-trial. During the trial, Senior Attorney and various members of PD have documented several instances where Summer Valentine made statements which are either untruthful, deceptive, or intending to mislead the proceedings which took place.
    2. On 25/May/2022, I (Attorney General Hugh R. Allgood) reviewed the request for charges from Senior Attorney Modi, and have found the following in support of proceeding with the requested charges, as recommended by Senior Attorney Modi;
      • Summer Valentine stated during the trial she was injured. There is no mention of her injuries in her original submission to the court.
      • Summer Valentine stated "Findlay" was wearing gloves at the time of his arrest. Multiple members of PD dispute this.
      • Summer Valentine provided various differing statements about ownership/possession of the bag where the controlled substances were located in. Evidence indicates Summer Valentine had handled this bag, as her fingerprints were on the bag.
      • Summer Valentine also provides conflicting statements about seeing "Findlay" putting the mushrooms in the bag, and not knowing. Her fingerprints were on the bag, and the bag containing the drugs themselves.
      • Summer Valentine indicated she tried to get the driver to stop/pull over, however, in her initial statement she states, " I didn't have the forethought to get out immediately as I have not been in that type of situation before." This suggests there was an opportunity for Summer Valentine to exit the vehicle prior to a point in time when it was no longer safe to do so. Additionally, original statement from arresting officer confirms there were several opportunities for Summer Valentine to exit the vehicle during the pursuit.
      • During initial investigation claimed "Findlay" was her friend, then changed her story to indicate she had been kidnapped. At one point, even claimed she did not know him (this is also the version of the story she told in her submission to the court). The change in stories during the initial investigation is evidence of the intent to deceive. Furthermore, none of this information is contained in Summer Valentine's initial statements to the court.

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Document 2 | Filed 29/MAY/2022 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0020
    Date Filed:
    29/MAY/2022
    Violations:
    GF24 - Perjury
    State of San Andreas

v.

Summer Valentine

NOTICE TO APPEAR

• Notice is given that Summer Valentine is ordered to appear to the San Andreas Courthouse between the dates of;
    • 29/MAY/2022
      • and
    • 05/JUN/2022
    Or make contract with the presiding judge for scheduling;

For the purpose of an Arraignment Hearing.

Failure to comply with this notice may result in additional charges and/or detainment by law enforcement.

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: #22-CM-0020, State of San Andreas v. Summer Valentine

Post by Judith Mason »

Document 1 | Filed 06/JUN/2022 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0020
    Date Filed:
    06/JUN/2022
    Violations:
    GF24 - Perjury
    State of San Andreas

v.

Summer Valentine

ARREST WARRANT

• To any law enforcement officer operating within the State of San Andreas:

You are hereby directed to arrest Summer Valentine and bring him/her to the San Andreas Courthouse at 33 Vespucci Blvd without unnecessary delay who is accused of an offense or violation based on the following document filed with the court:
    • [ ] Complaint
      [✘] Indictment
      [ ] Order of the Court

This offense is briefly described as follows:
    • GM14 - Obstruction of Justice

You are directed to make contact with the San Andreas Judicial Branch upon arrest for the purposes of an immediate Arraignment Hearing.

Should no judges be available, you are directed to inform him/her of the following and then imprison him/her at Mission Row Police Department, Paleto Station, or Bolingbroke Penitentiary to begin serving his/her sentence immediately:
    • You are ordered to appear before a judge at the San Andreas Courthouse at 33 Vespucci Blvd within the next seven days or make contact with the San Andreas Judicial Branch to schedule an Arraignment Hearing for crimes alleged against you. Failure to comply with this notice may result in additional charges and/or detainment by law enforcement, including but not limited to an additional charge of GM14 - Obstruction of Justice.

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
Summer Haze
ECRP Forum Name: Olivia Can

Post by Summer Haze »

Personal Email

Inconsistencies in JB
10/08/2022

• To whom it may concern,

Citizens are expected to post something here within 7 days of the event. But yet over seven days had passed, and still this was allowed to go through.

Not just that, but if you'd check your emails you might realise that this has already been charged on my record and was removed. The reasoning's are in your email.

I would prefer if JB would do what their own policies state, instead of continuing to go after civilians with little to no proof besides hearsay. I will not be coming back to the city until this is removed, so it can either stay here and you all can be stubborn, or you can move on like you should've months ago.

• Kind regards,
    Summer Valentine
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Ms. Valentine,

That is correct - those disputing charges that have already been served are required to submit their case to the Superior Court within 7 days of those charges being placed onto their record. However, when it comes to charges that have not yet been served, there is currently no statute of limitations in the State of San Andreas requiring that charges be pursued within any amount of time.

When it comes to the charge that was previously listed on your record but later removed, the decision was made to pursue charges through the prosecution division, which must pass through numerous checkpoints to ensure probable cause had been established before a criminal trial would occur, rather than the Los Santos Police Department simply applying the charge, arresting you, and immediately bringing you to Bolingbroke Penitentiary to serve out your sentence.

This decision was made so that you would not have to serve a weighty sentence prior to a criminal trial in which you might be found not guilty. As a result of this decision, the only required proceeding in which you must take part in is the Arraignment Hearing.

Unfortunately, upon receiving notice that a criminal case against you is pending in the Superior Court, instead of facing your charges, which you are legally obligated to do, you made the decision to tell me to "shove it" and flee the state, thus earning yourself the title of "Fugitive from Justice" and an arrest warrant for GM14 - Obstruction of Justice.

Let me be clear - I am once again ordering you to appear before a judge at the San Andreas Courthouse at 33 Vespucci Blvd or make contact with the San Andreas Judicial Branch to schedule an Arraignment Hearing for crimes alleged against you.

I will not be dismissing any charges against a wanted fugitive, so I suggest you make contact with a defense attorney and handle this matter like an adult.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Summer Haze

Post by Summer Haze »

Personal Email

Inconsistencies in JB
11/08/2022

This was not the whim of an officer placing a charge and then removing it. According to the arresting officer, that was not his call to make and that it was the judges, which is why you received the email when he chose not to pursue them. Not only that, but Sai Modi had already tried to pursue this line prior to the trial, but it was dismissed. Again, showing that this was not a random officers whim, but the decision of the courts.

Half of the claims under the perjury charge are literally hearsay and have no grounds in the court of law.

If you would like me to handle it in the same adult way that Sai Modi did after the trial, as well as the police that attended, then I am behaving in the exact way I should. I look forward to seeing this court filing here for years. I hope you all enjoy your pettiness.

• Kind regards,
    Summer Valentine
Summer Haze

Post by Summer Haze »

Personal Email

17/10/2022

• To the Court of San Andreas,

I have now served my time and am ready to meet for the arraignment at your earliest convenience. I'm typically available after 7:00 PM ((UTC)). Let me know if this pleases the court.

• Kind regards,
    Summer Valentine
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Ms. Valentine,

I thank you for taking care of this obligation.

I have a window of availability today, October 20th, from about 6pm to roughly 8:15pm, and I will have further availability this weekend, as well, ranging approximately between 6pm and 7am.

Please indicate what time would work best so we can handle this matter.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Summer Haze

Post by Summer Haze »

Personal Email

22/10/2022

• To the Court of San Andreas,

I apologize for my delayed response. I will be available all today ((10/22)). If you find yourself available and ready to meet with me, please reach out at your earliest convenience ((ping Buggs#9867 with RP opps <3)). I should have the same availability on Sunday as well, so feel free to reach out then if it works better for you.

• Kind regards,
    Summer Valentine
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Ms. Valentine,

I am available at City Hall for the next few hours. Please give me a phone call at the below listed number and hopefully we can get the arraignment hearing done today. Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

An arraignment hearing was held on 22/OCT/2022 at approximately 11pm, yielding the following pleading:
    • On count one, GF24 - Perjury, the defendant, Summer Valentine, entered a plea of NOT GUILTY.
    As such, prosecution will be assigned to this case and an Order for Discovery will be issued, requiring that evidence supporting said charge be presented onto the public docket.

This case will now be moved from Pending Arraignment to Active Cases.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

State of San Andreas v. Summer Valentine

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

Let the record reflect that I will prosecute this case on behalf of the State of San Andreas. I will begin the necessary preparations and will be ready to proceed at the discretion of the Superior Court.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    (909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

#22-CM-0020
Presiding Judge: Judith Mason

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

#22-CM-0020

A court order was entered in the above case on 27 October, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Summer Valentine, #22-CM-0020 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Associate Justice
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Judith Mason,

• We the prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: 22-CM-0020
    Requesting Party: Superior Court
    Party Members: State of San Andreas (Attorney General Hugh R. Allgood) & Summer Valentine(None)
    Exhibit #1: Los Santos Police Department
    Type of Discovery: Document
    • Statement from LSPD Jessica Nash
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The case file used to request and indict the defendants of the charges at question.
    • Jessica Nash wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:31 pm Image

Los Santos Police Department

Personal Mail
      "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Good Afternoon Sai,

Enclosed is my statement for your case against Summer Valentine.

During our court case, there were numerous instances of Miss Valentines apparent disregard for court and the pledge she made to tell the truth.
        She stated she was injured during the accident. At no point during the arrest did she mention this, she did not mention it in her original court statement. As someone who is a medic, if she was injured, i'm certain she would have voiced this on scene, to which she did not.
        She mentioned the driver of the vehicle wearing gloves, despite this being false, we were told we were unable to bring up the driver arrest as they were relevant, to which i highly disagree as he is paramount to her arrest.
        She stated that the bag was not hers yet she stated she was using the bag for BLS, meaning it was in her possession.
        She stated that she kept telling the driver to stop and pull over, however this was never mentioned nor corroborated anywhere in any statement apart from her own testimony in court.
        In summary, she stated the bag wasn't hers but she was indeed using it for her own BLS provision, as such it belonged to her. She stated she was injured but this was never mentioned, yet another falsehood and she mentions the driver wearing gloves, to which this is not true as per arrest reports.

I personally checked all lockers, PD and DOC for any gloves entered in. There were none and none described in the arrest report placed below.
        Arrest Report: FM
        Cyrus Raven wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:10 pm Image

ARREST REPORT
        "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
        • SUSPECT DETAILS
          • Full Name: Findley McArthur
            Phone Number: 2656443
            Licenses Suspended: Yes
            Officers Involved:
            • Police Lieutenant I Jessica Nash
            • Police Sergeant II Jaxon Nash
            Charges:
            • GM10 - Failure to Comply / Identify
            • VM02 - Operating a Vehicle with a Suspended License
            • GM04 - Resisting Arrest
            • VF01 - Evading an Officer
          INCIDENT NARRATIVE
          • Explain what happened, no need to provide too much detail, videos could be provided
            • The man was involved in a 10-55 where he was confirmed to be driving with a suspended license.

Mr. McArthur then decided to take off, initiating a pursuit. He eventually crashed at Alta Street Apartments where he was arrested.
          EVIDENCE DETAILS
          • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
            Legal possessions may be grouped and documented as "Legal Possessions". Illegal possessions must be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Body camera footage may be attached as an evidence exhibit.
            • Exhibit A: Legal Possessions

Photograph of possessions in evidence locker (if applicable)

Sincerely,
        Lieutenant I Jessica Nash,
        Commanding Officer, Recruitment division.
        Assistant Commanding Officer, Vespucci Division
    Exhibit #2: Los Santos Police Department
    Type of Discovery:Document
    • Statement from LSPD Jaxon Nash
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery This report lays the foundation and links the weapon used in this incident to the defendants.
    • Jaxon Nash wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:06 pm Image

Personal Email
      "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Attorney Modi,

Hello, The information in regards to Ms. Valentine breaking oath in the court case recently are as follows.

Ms. Valentine stated she was injured while on the stand but never once made this a point of discussion at the time of the arrest.

Ms. Valentine stated on numerous occasions that she did not know Mr. McAurther and that he was not her friend however on the scene of the arrest she stated that he was indeed her friend then decided to change her statement to being held against her will.

Her story with the bag changed several times starting with on the scene stating that the bag was her BLS bag and she let the driver put an item inside yet on the stand claims the bag was not hers.

Ms. Valentine claims that the driver was wearing gloves but there is no evidence that supports those claims.

• Kind Regards,
        Police Lieutenant I Jaxon Nash
        Commanding Officer, Mission Row Patrol Division
        Assistant Commanding Officer, Recruitment and Employment
    Exhibit #3: Los Santos Police Department
    Type of Discovery: Statement
    • Written statement from LSPD Alex Schill
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery [Provide a detail explanation as to the relevance of the discovery request]
    • Alex Schill wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:38 pm Image

Affidavit
      "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Hello Senior Attorney Sai Modi,

In the case of #22-CM-0013, State of San Andreas v. Summer Valentine I attended and watched Ms. Summer Valentine commit the crime of Perjury, as defined in the San Andreas State Penal code per GF-24 under subsections a and b.

While on the stand, Ms. Valentine provided numerous false statements with a completely inconsistent and misleading line of testimony from her written affidavit and evidence provided by the Los Santos Police Department. This includes numerous conflicting stories of both her belongings, injuries sustained, and medical expertise.

Ms. Valentine said the following inconsistencies and/or repeated false statements on the stand:
        • Ms. Valentine did not know "Findley", as per her statement but gave him they keys as she does on a normal basis to anyone who asks, instead of "Findley" insisting on driving as per her written testimony. She attested to never meeting this man before and firmly denied he was a friend yet never felt threatened until after giving over the keys. She uses her "medical expertise" to testify the man she gave BLS to could possibly still be injured and have water in his lungs after treatment, inconsistent with her training at the time. Statements continued that she felt fine for Findley to drive and after talking with all her friends then establishes Mr. Findley is a safe person and one of character, contradicting earlier testimony. This testimony shows a full lack of consistency and intent to deceive.
        • Ms. Valentine states she always pulls over for Police and is a law abiding citizen, however in her written testimony, says "Findley" put the mushroom in her bag, she then on the stand, that she did not see or know the drug was there, these lines goes back and forth multiple times in an attempt to deceive the court as to whether she saw the mushroom be put in the bag or not contradicting writing and cross examination.
          Adding to this, the Ms. Valentine claimed she accidently must have touched the mushroom bag when giving "Findley" BLS, again contradicting her statements, oral and written of the origination of the mushroom. Finally, the print LSPD has is a full print meaning she must have held the bag and would not have just had incidental contact which would have only left a glancing print established by evidence. Again Ms. Valentine is repeatedly changing and making misleading statements.
        • Ms. Valentine claimed it was her bag, her personal bag then her professional issued MD bag and then reverses course at one point did not know where it was, when cross-examined by Attorney Modi on multiple occasions, she blatantly then states "I used his bag for BLS" "it was his bag" which was previously proven false through previous and expert testimony (Lieutenant Jaxon Nash and evidence). To me this shows intent to deceive and provide false information.
        • Ms. Valentine said she did not know what mushrooms looked like, yet obviously held one, this is common knowledge in my opinion as an Officer, even if this was an illegal mushroom or not, it looks the same. The evidence says she held it, in her testimony she states she may have pushed it aside. Another contradictory statement adding on to a long list of what I witnessed.
        • Ms. Valentine claimed not to have learned what specific drugs were in her training, yet could explain what a concussion was and use it to add a new piece of evidence testifying as an expert. This again is inconsistent with MD protocol and her possibility of a concussion or confusion from bumps or collisions during the pursuit may have clouded her judgement or memory. She stated she did not know "which way was up". This was not submitted in Discovery or any injuries mentioned to any officers on scene. Officers on the scene can attest to her sound state of mind. Ms. Valentine then says she was holding her head and was injured. She then put her hands up and was fine understanding her rights and being handcuffed, and talk about how she knew Findley per her statements to officers on scene, without mentioning any injury.

I find the conclusion of all these statements, to be violation of the Penal Code statute of GF-24 (a) and GF-24 (b).

I, Alex Schill, swear these statements to the best of my knowledge and consistent with the submission of the evidence of my body camera footage with this affidavit, today, the 23rd of May, 2022.
          Body Camera SD Card

• Warmest Regards
          Police Sergeant I Alex Schill

Sincerely,

Hugh R. Allgood
Attorney General
Summer Haze

Post by Summer Haze »

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Judge Mason,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Summer Valentine
    Requested Evidence to Suppress:
    Exhibit #1-3
    Detailed explanation:
    As there is not a single shred of true evidence that the crime of perjury has been committed, I would move to dismiss these three statements as they are all based off of the Officers memory/hearsay and inadmissible in a court of law. If we were to use these exhibits then it would just be a battle of he said she said as again there is not concrete evidence to support it.

Sincerely,
Summer Valentine
Summer Haze

Post by Summer Haze »

Motion for Summary Judgment
Motion for Summary Judgment

Honorable Judge Mason,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting a summary judgment.
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Summer Valentine
    Reasoning: I do not want to waste the courts time with a he said she said argument about untrue "facts". There is no physical proof by way of camera evidence or anything to prove these claims.
    Detailed explanation:
    As stated previously, here are my list of reasoning, point by point:
    A. I was injured in the car. This is why there was a small time delay between when the car finally stopped and when I got out. I was holding my head, due to the injury from the crash. ((THIS WAS RP'D AND WAS USED AGAINST MY CHARACTER IN COURT BECAUSE JESSICA NASH SAID THAT SUMMER "WAS DELAYED GETTING OUT OF THE CAR" APPARENTLY RPING INJURIES MEANS YOU ARE NOW AN IC CRIMINAL))
    B. I never said Findlay was wearing gloves at the time. I said "most criminals wear gloves". Not only that, but police are not infallible and are prone to losing evidence, such as a set of gloves. I don't feel that is far fetched. Again, there is no physical proof by way of camera evidence or anything to prove these claims.
    C. I NEVER said I saw Findlay put mushrooms in the bag. My statement as well as what I said in court states that I used it for BLS, but that the bag was Findlays as he had stated at the time of arrest.
    D. Forethought is defined as "careful consideration of what will be necessary or may happen in the future." So my statement still stands. I am not a fortune teller, and cannot tell the future, so I did not know that Findlay was going to run or else I would've gotten out of the car when we were initially stopped. How is this contradictory?
    E. I NEVER SAID HE WAS MY FRIEND. If Jessica Nash would've done one iota of investigation when I was being arrested or cared, she would've saved her bodycam and we would all be able to see that I never said that.

In conclusion, I'd like to stop wasting mine and the courts time. Could we please just dismiss the charges so I do not have to deal with this again?
    Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Summer Valentine
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

Please use this scheduling tool to mark your upcoming availability for a Motions Hearing. The purpose of this hearing will be to determine the admissibility of the evidence provided and for decisions to be made regarding the Motion to Suppress and the Motion for Summary Judgment.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

I will be scheduling this Motions Hearing for Sunday, November 6th at 11pm (( UTC - be sure to account for the end of daylight savings, if that affects you )). Please arrive approximately 15-30 minutes prior to the hearing for a meeting in chambers.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

It is at this time I make a formal motion to dismiss this case against Ms. Valentine.

I believe in the interest of justice, this case has drug on long enough, and Ms. Valentine already stood trial on this matter. It is unknown to this prosecutor why the charge sought today as not permitted to be added upon motion of the previous prosecutor. It is my belief this would have been better addressed in the original trial. Rather than have a second trial on this matter, I believe it's in the best interest to dismiss the case at this time.

It should be noted for the record, this request for dismissal is not a result of the prosecution's changed view of the facts in this matter, or the facts as they existed when the indictment was filed. It is my belief this issue should have been heard at the original trial, and there is now established precedence on adding charges during an appeal that are now routine matters of litigation.

I respectfully ask the court to accept this motion, and dismiss this indictment against Ms. Valentine.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    (909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

To clarify a previous decision not to allow the prosecution to pursue the perjury charge at the #22-CM-0013 trial: while the prosecution is entitled to amend charges against a defendant, Prosecuting Attorney Modi had introduced the information Motion to Amend Charges less than two hours before the previous trial.

Given the fact that all discovery for the previous case had been presented on the 29th of April, there was more than adequate time to file a Motion to Amend Charges before trial on the 12th of May, however, it was my decision that giving less than two hours notice for an additional charge did not give enough time to the defense to properly prepare to respond at trial - hence the reason why this charge had not been .

With the prosecution now no longer interested in the pursuit of charges against Ms. Valentine at this time, however, I will be dismissing this case. I thank you all for your participation in this process.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

COURT DECISION - #22-CM-0020

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

#22-CM-0020

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
GF24 - Perjury

A decision was reached in the above case on the 6th day of November, 2022.

• The case of #22-CM-0020, State of San Andreas v. Summer Valentine has hereby been dismissed by this court.

With the State's decision to exercise it's prosecutorial discretion to no longer pursue the charge, the court is now dismissing this case against the defendant, Summer Valentine, without prejudice. The court will further clarify that while this case is being dismissed, it is within the rights of the prosecution to initiate this case once again at a later date, so long as it does not violate any statute of limitations, however, at this point in time, the case of #22-CM-0020, State of San Andreas v. Summer Valentine has hereby been dismissed by this court.

Associate Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”