Herrman Wolff
ECRP Forum Name: Herrman_Wolff

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

[DENIED]Tour Request - Herrman Wolff

Post by Herrman Wolff »

Personal Details
If this is for a group tour then ensure the details are filled in for every person visiting.
Names: Herrman Wolff

Phone Number: (209) 298-4429

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes/No

If so, please elaborate:
I have unfortunately been charged with crimes surrounding unauthorised sales of firearms and providing false information to an officer. I do not wish to hide thease charges and will be upfront about the fact that these charges came against me in the last week of July. This is my only ever spurt of charges and have since then reformed and now find myself as Lead Writer at Weazel News as well as Employee of the Month (at the time of writing). I appriciate the stipulated tour requirements and would request some lienency due to the reform proof provided and as well as the nature of my reason for vistiation.
Request Details
AVAILABILITY
Monday to Friday - 7pm to 12pm
Saturday/Sunday - 5pm to 1am

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
As a writer for Weazel News, I am always on the look out for new opertunities to get exposure to different aspects of the state as well as finding different stories. I would love to use the tour as a way to get more information on Bolingbroke Penitentiary as well as the SADOC as a whole. I hope this will spawn some informed writing in future articles and maybe even a dedicated article itself.
Agreement
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: Herrman Wolff
DATE SIGNED: 10/10/2022
Marc Ericsson
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Re: Tour Request - Herrman Wolff

Post by Marc Ericsson »

Dear Herrman Wolff

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been placed on hold.

I will send you an email within the next hour or two!

Sincerely,
Marc Ericsson
Sergeant , Editor-in-Chief
San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Kourtney Lafleur
Warden

[email protected]
Government Director | Marc Ericsson
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
Delegate - Law Review Committee
San Andreas State Government

Business Registration Desk | Licensing Desk | Business Complaints Desk
Marc Ericsson
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Re: Tour Request - Herrman Wolff

Post by Marc Ericsson »

Dear Herrman Wolff

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been denied due to the following reasons:
  • Unfortunately I had to deny your request due to your felonies within the last 3 months. ( I will reach out to you VIA email by the end of the day to discuss an alternative)
You are free to send in a new request no earlier than 4 weeks from the date of this response if you are still interested in partaking in the program.

Sincerely,
Marc Ericsson
Sergeant , Editor-in-Chief

[email protected]

Kourtney Lafleur
Warden

[email protected]
Government Director | Marc Ericsson
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
Delegate - Law Review Committee