Defendant Address:N/A
(( Defendant Discord:sloff#3042 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: Sheriff's Department
Time & Date of Incident(s): 1am 15/07/2022
Charge(s):GM04 - Resisting Arrest
WM02 - Possession of Unlicensed Firearm
VF01 - Evading an Officer

Narrative: I have been victim to non-stop harassment by the Sheriff's department for around a week now. My brother has some issues with a gang in the city, Irish, and due to us having the same last name I have been unable to step north of LS without being pulled over for no reason at all. Just yesterday, my other brother was jailed due to a fine that he had already paid off within the timeframe given to him, but due to corruption, we as a family have been getting targeted by these corrupt individuals. I myself have been held captive by said individuals previously, been cuffed and quite literally handed over to the gang members where they took me up Chilliad, robbed me, shaved my head, and made me run frm them with their guns drawn fully naked.
Come early hours of today, I was on my way to Bayview to get my car repaired when I had a sudden headache and passed out while driving ((game crashed)). I was sent flying off the side of the road towards a flowing river, but luckily the one tree in a 100 metre radius took the impact saving me from drowning.
Upon waking up, I struggled to get the car to start due to the damages it took but managed so after a few minutes. I pulled the car around 2 meters forward back onto the hard shoulder and there was 2 officers in a Sheriffs department cruiser who had pulled up on the opposite side of the road.
I sat and waited for approximately 3 minutes to ascertain what their intentions were as due to previous encounters with these Officers had led to illegal fines and illegal stop and searches to ensure that we weren't going to be an issue for the people who's payroll they are on.
They made no attempt to speak with me, nor speak with each other from what I could tell. I assumed they may have been asleep as they sat there completely still. Due to this, I believed it may have just been a coincidence and attempted to pull out into the road, as it was clear of traffic, and return on my journey to Bayview.
As soon as my front wheels hit the tarmac of the road, their sirens turned on and I heard over their megaphone: "Pull over now".
I know how these guys can be and I began to fear for my life right away as no crime had been committed and they were waiting for me like sharks circling pray.
I pulled up and tried to pull up close enough to them so they could speak to me without exiting their vehicle so they weren't able to threaten me and and possibly take me prisoner again just to hand to their bosses or God knows what else they were planning to do.
Upon getting close to the vehicle and before I had a chance to turn my engine off, they began screaming at me and through the passenger seat window I saw one of them draw a gun. It was in this moment, due to past PTSD with the war I fought in and the crimes they had committed against me under "legal reasoning", I went into full blown panic mode. My body didn't give me a choice, pure instinct kicked in and all I could hear was "RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE".
I began to flee, and within no more than 60 seconds a buzzard was in the sky above me. All that was racing through my mind was "They're coming, they're all coming. It's over for you this time".
Within the hour previously there had been a massive shootout at Chilliad. I was at my brothers house at the time and I heard over the radio people screaming saying they had several people turn up and start a shootout. Within minutes several had said they were mortally wounded but they had come out victorious. I raced over towards them because my brother wasn't responding to radio calls nor was he picking up and I feared the worst. I hadn't even got halfway there and I heard another radio call come in saying another gang had arrived and started shooting and that they were positive they saw green.
I arrived at the scene to see bodies everywhere, only one of my friends had made it out in 1 piece and my brother had been rushed to hospital in a coma.
Coming back to the chase; After the one Sheriff's car was in pursuit of me, and the buzzard was above me, we began to pick up more cruisers in the chase. I had contemplated stopping as I tried to calm down, but all I could question was "What if it's them, what if they've been paid to finish the job that started in Chilliad as they thought I was the man who managed to flee and survive. What do I do if I stop and they just open fire on me?! I don't even have a weapon to defend myself!".
It was at this moment I had a plan. I decided to turn around and pull them back the other way. At this point we were in Sandy Shores headed towards Paleto, but that area was too dangerous with the past traffic stops I'd experienced.
I decided to hot tail my way into the City of LS. I picked up as many LSPD cruisers onto my pursuit as possible to ensure that the Sheriff's department weren't able to commit any crimes against me due to LSPD witnessing it.
Coming to the end of the chase, there was around 12 cruisers behind me and the Buzzard in the sky. At least 4 of the cruisers were guaranteed to be LSPD and it was at this moment I decided to set myself up for arrest.
I pulled my car to the side of the road and got out and turned around. All I could see was 3 Sheriff's Department cruisers and fearing that LSPD had given up pursuit I attempted to run. Within a few seconds LSPD had arrived just behind and realising it was now or never I jumped over a wall towards the closest LSPD, headed straight in his direction to allow him to be the one to arrest me.
I was hit by a taser and I hit the floor. Several LSPD surrounded me and the arrest process began safely. I was safe, or so I thought.
Skipping forward to after my rights had been read and I was about to be transported to DOC, a Sheriff's department officer pulled up to us and claimed he had found a gun in my car.
The arresting officer took the gun and began doing checks on it. I had stated to him that I was not wearing gloves and I needed him to dust the gun for fingerprints as I had never seen it in my life. He completely ignored me several times.
We then began our journey towards DOC, I alerted the officer once again that I needed a lawyer and told him the basics of what had happened and that the gun MUST have been planted as all the had on me at this point was evading (a charge which they have stacked to ensure I'm off the streets for as long as possible). I requested several times that he does not destroy the gun and that he keeps it in evidence for testing.
We got to DOC and he stated that the gun was going to be destroyed, I believe to destroy any evidence of it being planted.
DOC were absolutely brilliant at this point on helping me get a lawyer, and the guard on duty was incredibly understanding and I cannot thank him enough.
I was meant to have an interview with LSC today. There is no way after all the issues I've had mentally as of late, that I would risk my recovery for such a petty issue. I genuinely feared for my life and fled due to harassment, the previous gun fight, the fact the officer had a gun ready when pulling me over, and the verbal shouting I received while trying to pull over.
I please you help me get this overturned, all I want is to find a job (which I now have, but am going to lose due to all of this) so that I can finally find my own house and get myself off the streets and improve my life for the better.

I, [Bo Jet], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: State of San Andreas v. Bo Jet

Post by Caroline Johnson »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

State of San Andreas v. Bo Jet
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

My name is Caroline Johnson and I work as a state prosecutor in the San Andreas Judicial Branch. I have taken it upon myself to collect all relevant evidence in the case of ‘State of San Andreas v. Bo Jet’.

The court can expect multiple additional charges to be laid, and the state WILL be ordering that per the signed agreement, "providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines", that those additional fines be added. The waste of court resources alone constitutes further penalties.

The state is eager to present its discovery, and the presentment of additional charges, may god alone find the defendant a good lawyer.

Best Wishes,

Caroline Johnson
    Attorney-At-Law
    (909) 590-4566 — [email protected]
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Re: State of San Andreas v. FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

• To whom it may concern,

I, Public Defense Attorney Cyrus Raven, will be representing the defendant, Bo Jet, in this case. I have made myself aware of the contents of this case and will be making contact with the defendant to confirm if he wishes to continue with this appeal.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
    5356160 — [email protected]
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

• Parties,

I will be the presiding judge on this case and will be activating it under docket number #22-CM-0044.

Since both parties have representation, I will be posting the Order for Discovery after this initial post.

Respectfully,
    Darcy Valor
    Superior Court Judge
    (909) 241-7634 — [email protected]
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

#22-CM-0044
Presiding Judge: Darcy Valor

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

#22-CM-0044

A court order was entered in the above case on August 4th, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Bo Jet, #22-CM-0044 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge

Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: #22-CM-0044, State of San Andreas v. Bo Jet

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Darcy Valor,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0044
    Requesting Party: Superior Court of San Andreas
    Party Members:
    Exhibit #1: Los Santos Sheriffs Department
    Type of Discovery: Arrest Report
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The arrest report from the incident in question, that details the officers involved, and the gun found on the individual.
      ARREST REPORT
      MUGSHOT
      SUSPECT 1 DETAILS
      • Full Name: Bo Jet
        Telephone Number: N/A
        Licenses Revoked: Yes
        • Driver
        Charges:
        • GM04 - Resisting Arrest
        • VF01 - Evading an Officer
        • WM02 - Possession of an Unlicensed Firearm
        How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
        Suspect pleaded guilty to some of the charges.
        Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :
      VEHICLES INVOLVED
      • Vehicle A: Black Sultan Classic
      DEPUTY DETAILS
      • Full Name: Draco Lawless
        Badge Number: 20965
        Callsign: 12-R-32
      INCIDENT DETAILS
      • Date of Arrest: 2022-07-15
        Deputies Involved: Deputy Zero Hunter

Provide details of the incident leading up to the arrest
        • Vehicle was spotted leaving a drop location then decided to evade after the vehicle was attempted to be pulled over. The individual lost us but then Alpha regained sight and the pursuit continued, he stopped off at a property for a moment and then when we arrived continued to evade until he stalled and was apprehended, the pursuit lasted around 5 to 10 minutes in total and started in our jurisdiction and ended next to Vinewood PD station after he hit a pole, Deputy Zero Hunter found an unlicensed firearm inside the vehicle which was later handed over to me, the individual who was arrested claimed that It was "Planted there" and therefore pleaded not guilty to the charge to the unlicensed firearm but pleaded guilty to the evading an officer and resisting arrest. The firearm was a .50 pistol that was labelled as missing/stolen and belonged to King Joe, the weapon had no attachments and contained 44 bullets.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS ARRESTING DEPUTY SIGNATURE
      D Lawless

Exhibit #2: Los Santos Sheriffs Department
    Type of Discovery: Witness Statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery A statement provided by Sheriff Kirk from Master Deputy Zero Hunter regarding the events that took place, as well as the units that responded to the pursuit.

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Personal Email
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• July 23nd, 2022
        Dear Sheriff Kirk,

I hope this email finds you and your case well! I would love to try and assist in your case by giving as much information as I can. I do not remember the specific time but I do believe the event occurred between 11 PM and 2 AM, starting on the night of the 14th and going into the start of the 15th. I was deployed in a drafter with Deputy Sutherland and pursuit was originally called when we were at Braddock's Tunnel by Agent Smith. OMEGA-1-2 was pursuing a Sultan Classic with Deputy Jeremy Williams in Alpha, Draco Lawless in a scout, Captain Carlile in a Jugular with Deputy Jimmy Solicetto and I believe OMEGA-1-2 was deployed in a Crown Vic. In the first 3 minutes, OMEGA-1-2 lost the suspect around stab city. We originally turned around as we were told they could have come from Grapeseed when Alpha asked if the vehicle had "purple underglow, kind of pink/purple". OMEGA-1-2 said yes that sounds like them.

Alpha dropped a backup and we attempted to get there. Alpha told us that he left the vehicle and gone into a house, Alpha made sure to note down the exact house. The first responder was Deputy Lawless. OMEGA-1-2 gave us the plate of the old lost vehicle and we matched the cars, continuing the pursuit. Lawless was first to respond, I was second and it was mostly just us two on him for a while. Highspeed eventually caught up and took over for a bit. After the car began to head south on Baytree Canyon Rd, we asked for PD's assistance in JTAC 1. Sutherland asked them over the radio and we all moved to JTAC 1. The pursuit lasted a while and they eventually crashed at the intersection of Meteor Street and Spanish Avenue. He left the vehicle and made a run for it on foot. He was eventually tased around Elgin Ave. I ran back to the original car as it required someone with bobby pins and eventually we broke into the car.

At this point, PD checked the trunk of the car (Chief Roth did) and found 3 empty water bottles. I then sat inside the car and checked the glovebox where I found a Pistol .50, loaded with around 44 bullets. I then passed this on to Deputy Lawless and headed over to the wrong impound. Eventually, went to the right impound, while I was doing this I believe the rest of SD that were in the pursuit were preparing for the raid on the property.

These were all the events that led to the arrest, if you would like me to go further into the raid, I am happy to do so, hopefully, this helps your case. As for the bodycam, yes I always have mine on and have not yet deleted the footage for the last week! I will be attaching that to the end of this email for you.

Part 1
        Part 2

((
        OOC Bodycam RP
        ))

God Bless Sheriff Kirk,

• From
        Master Deputy Zero Hunter
    Exhibit #3: LSSD - Bodycam Footage
    Type of Discovery: Bodycam Footage from Deputy Hunter
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery Full bodycam footage from when the pursuit incident was initiated, to when it ended with the arrest of the individual.

Sincerely,

Caroline Johnson
Prosecuting Attorney
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

#22-CM-0044, State of San Andreas v. Bo Jet

• Honorable Darcy Valor,

After a review of the evidence in question, the state wishes to reserve the claim of placing the following additional citations and charges on the individual in question, both with advice from the deputies in question, as well at with the information provided by the San Andreas Aviation Administration.

The state reserves the addition of the following additional charges and fines;
    • VC01-VC03 - Speeding 1st Degree (Vehicle is seen driving in excess of the speedlimit)
    • VC05 - Improper Traffic Maneuvers (Vehicle is seen driving into the opposite lane of travel)
    • VC06 - Following or Impeding Emergency Response (Vehicle does not slow down and yeild to lights an sirens)
    • VC08 - Negligent Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle (Driver failed to care for the safety of others)
    • VC10 - Unroadworthy Vehicle (Vehicle is seen with no headlights during the chase)

• GC03 - Disorderly Conduct (Individual disturbed the public peace)

• GM08 - Vandalism (Individual is seen destroying public property throughout the chase)
    • GM10 - Failure to Comply / Identify (Individual failed to yeild to lights an sirens, a form of lawful command, and continued to flee after exiting the vehicle despite being ordered to stop, narrative states "Pull Over Now")
    • GM12 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer (The state is attempting to gather information in relation to this charge, but we have preliminary evidence to indicate as such)
    • GM14 - Obstruction of Justice (The state is attempting to gather information in relation to this charge, but we have preliminary evidence to indicate as such)
    • GM19 - Face Concealment (b) (The individual is seen wearing a face mask while committing a crime.)

• NM06 - Trespassing (On advice of the SAAA, entering an operational airport)

• VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle (See the bodycam yourself)
    • VM05 - Drunk, Impaired, or Distracted Driving (Individual was distracted while attempting to flee the police)
    • VM07 - Hit and Run (The state is attempting to gather information in relation to this charge, but we have preliminary evidence to indicate as such)

• VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment (individual was a major risk to public safety through unsafe operation of a motor vehicle. )

• GF24 - Perjury (We believe the defendant has lied to the court about the firearm in the attempt to avoid the charge in question)

• AM04 - Disrupting Airport/Aircraft Operations (On advice of the SAAA, entering an operational airport)
    Respectfully,

Caroline Johnson
    Prosecuting Attourney
Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Motion to Compel Discovery

Honorable Darcy Valor,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.
    Assigned Court Case Number: 22-CM-0044
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Cyrus Raven (Attorney), Bo Jet (Defendant)
    Discovery from: Los Santos Sheriff's Department

Type of Discovery: Bodycam/Dashcam Footage
    • The Defense is requesting all bodycam/dashcam footage be provided from the following Los Santos Sheriff's Department Members/Units:
      • Draco Lawless
      • Deputy Sutherland
      • Agent Smith
      • OMEGA-1-2
      • Jeremy Williams
      • Captain Carlile
      • Jimmy Solicetto
    Detailed reasoning:
    • The provided witness statement by Master Deputy Zero Hunter mentions the following:
      ''I was deployed in a drafter with Deputy Sutherland and pursuit was originally called when we were at Braddock's Tunnel by Agent Smith. OMEGA-1-2 was pursuing a Sultan Classic with Deputy Jeremy Williams in Alpha, Draco Lawless in a scout, Captain Carlile in a Jugular with Deputy Jimmy Solicetto and I believe OMEGA-1-2 was deployed in a Crown Vic.''
      Given these statements, the Defense is requesting bodycam/dashcam footage from every LSSD member listed above. This will give us and the court a better idea of how the pursuit was initiated.

Type of Discovery: Written Statement
    • The Defense is requesting witness statements from the following Los Santos Sheriff's Department Members/Units:
      • Draco Lawless
      • Deputy Sutherland
      • Agent Smith
      • OMEGA-1-2
      • Jeremy Williams
      • Captain Carlile
      • Jimmy Solicetto
    Detailed reasoning:
    • The initial reason for pursuit is not present in any provided discovery by the prosecution. Given these members were directly mentioned in Master Deputy Zero Hunter's written statement as being involved, the Defense requests these individuals provide a written statement with regards to the events leading up to the arrest of the Defendant.

Type of Discovery: Physical Evidence .50 (Including Serial Number) + Evidence Locker Logs
    • The Defense is requesting that the firearm found inside the Sultan be provided as evidence, including information on the serial number of the weapon. Additionally, we request that complete evidence locker logs be provided to the defense from the Date of the Arrest up until today on the Defendant's illegal evidence locker. (15/JULY/2022 - 05/AUG/2022)
    Detailed reasoning:
    • Relevant to the charge of WM02 - Possession of an Unlicensed Firearm, additionally, the logs are being requested to confirm chain of custody on the weapon has been maintained and the weapon hasn't been misplaced or otherwise mishandled.

Type of Discovery: Physical Evidence
    • The Defense is requesting evidence of any fingerprints on the .50 recovered from the vehicle at the end of the pursuit.
    Detailed reasoning:
    • A masked man can be seen running without gloves, as such if the weapon was in possession of the Defendant at any point, his prints would likely be on it.

Type of Discovery: Search Warrant
    • Disclosure of Search Warrant for the property on Route 68
    Detailed reasoning:
    • Towards the end of Part 2 of the Bodycam footage provided by Master Deputy Zero Hunter, both LSPD and LSSD members can be heard discussing a raid on the property the suspect allegedly came out of.

To the Defense's knowledge the hot pursuit protocol did not apply. This discovery is relevant because a Search Warrant must have corroborating evidence and justifications, those of which can not only shed light on further details surrounding the arrest of the Defendant, but likewise can potentially establish a pattern of harassment by the Los Santos Sheriff's Department.

The defendant has already expressed this in his initial appeal.
      Bo Jet wrote: I have been victim to non-stop harassment by the Sheriff's department for around a week now.

Sincerely,

Public Defense Attorney
Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Darcy Valor,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Requesting Party: Cyrus Raven
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit#1: Arrest Report
    Detailed explanation:

The defense requests following sections highlighted in red be suppressed from the arrest report as hearsay. Furthermore, sections highlighted in yellow should be suppressed as lacking foundation, as no corroborating evidence has been submitted to back these statements.
    Exhibit #1 - Arrest Report
    ARREST REPORT
    MUGSHOT
    SUSPECT 1 DETAILS
    • Full Name: Bo Jet
      Telephone Number: N/A
      Licenses Revoked: Yes
      • Driver
      Charges:
      • GM04 - Resisting Arrest
      • VF01 - Evading an Officer
      • WM02 - Possession of an Unlicensed Firearm
      How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
      Suspect pleaded guilty to some of the charges.
      Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :
    VEHICLES INVOLVED
    • Vehicle A: Black Sultan Classic
    DEPUTY DETAILS
    • Full Name: Draco Lawless
      Badge Number: 20965
      Callsign: 12-R-32
    INCIDENT DETAILS
    • Date of Arrest: 2022-07-15
      Deputies Involved: Deputy Zero Hunter

Provide details of the incident leading up to the arrest
      • Vehicle was spotted leaving a drop location then decided to evade after the vehicle was attempted to be pulled over. The individual lost us but then Alpha regained sight and the pursuit continued, he stopped off at a property for a moment and then when we arrived continued to evade until he stalled and was apprehended, the pursuit lasted around 5 to 10 minutes in total and started in our jurisdiction and ended next to Vinewood PD station after he hit a pole, Deputy Zero Hunter found an unlicensed firearm inside the vehicle which was later handed over to me, the individual who was arrested claimed that It was "Planted there" and therefore pleaded not guilty to the charge to the unlicensed firearm but pleaded guilty to the evading an officer and resisting arrest. The firearm was a .50 pistol that was labelled as missing/stolen and belonged to King Joe, the weapon had no attachments and contained 44 bullets.
    EVIDENCE DETAILS ARRESTING DEPUTY SIGNATURE
    D Lawless

• Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #2 - Witness Statement by Master Deputy Zero Hunter
    Detailed explanation:

The defense requests following sections highlighted in red be suppressed from the witness statement as hearsay. Furthermore, sections highlighted in yellow should be suppressed as lacking foundation, as no corroborating evidence has been submitted to back these statements.
    Exhibit #2 - Witness Statement by Master Deputy Zero Hunter

Personal Email
    "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• July 23nd, 2022
      Dear Sheriff Kirk,

I hope this email finds you and your case well! I would love to try and assist in your case by giving as much information as I can. I do not remember the specific time but I do believe the event occurred between 11 PM and 2 AM, starting on the night of the 14th and going into the start of the 15th. I was deployed in a drafter with Deputy Sutherland and pursuit was originally called when we were at Braddock's Tunnel by Agent Smith. OMEGA-1-2 was pursuing a Sultan Classic with Deputy Jeremy Williams in Alpha, Draco Lawless in a scout, Captain Carlile in a Jugular with Deputy Jimmy Solicetto and I believe OMEGA-1-2 was deployed in a Crown Vic. In the first 3 minutes, OMEGA-1-2 lost the suspect around stab city. We originally turned around as we were told they could have come from Grapeseed when Alpha asked if the vehicle had "purple underglow, kind of pink/purple". OMEGA-1-2 said yes that sounds like them.

Alpha dropped a backup and we attempted to get there. Alpha told us that he left the vehicle and gone into a house, Alpha made sure to note down the exact house. The first responder was Deputy Lawless. OMEGA-1-2 gave us the plate of the old lost vehicle and we matched the cars, continuing the pursuit. Lawless was first to respond, I was second and it was mostly just us two on him for a while. Highspeed eventually caught up and took over for a bit. After the car began to head south on Baytree Canyon Rd, we asked for PD's assistance in JTAC 1. Sutherland asked them over the radio and we all moved to JTAC 1. The pursuit lasted a while and they eventually crashed at the intersection of Meteor Street and Spanish Avenue. He left the vehicle and made a run for it on foot. He was eventually tased around Elgin Ave. I ran back to the original car as it required someone with bobby pins and eventually we broke into the car.

At this point, PD checked the trunk of the car (Chief Roth did) and found 3 empty water bottles. I then sat inside the car and checked the glovebox where I found a Pistol .50, loaded with around 44 bullets. I then passed this on to Deputy Lawless and headed over to the wrong impound. Eventually, went to the right impound, while I was doing this I believe the rest of SD that were in the pursuit were preparing for the raid on the property.

These were all the events that led to the arrest, if you would like me to go further into the raid, I am happy to do so, hopefully, this helps your case. As for the bodycam, yes I always have mine on and have not yet deleted the footage for the last week! I will be attaching that to the end of this email for you.

Part 1
      Part 2

((
      OOC Bodycam RP
      ))

God Bless Sheriff Kirk,

• From
      Master Deputy Zero Hunter

Sincerely,

Public Defense Attorney
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

a LARGE Motion for Discovery

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Darcy Valor,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Requesting Party: Defense Counsel
    Party Members: Cyrus Raven, Bo Jet
    Exhibit #4: LSSD - Statement Jeremy Williams
    Type of Discovery: Statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery
    • Jeremy Williams wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:24 pm Dear Sheriff Kirk,

Firstly, I apologize for the unformatted email (as I am sending it through my phone). Unfortunately, I am unable to provide a statement to the matter as I dont remember the incident. Keep in mind, I may have just been on Alpha and keeping calls so nothing would have stood out for me. Or I may just not remember the incident just reading the arrest report.

Feel free to send me an email if you have any other questions.

-Jeremy Williams

Sent from my Ifruit 13 pro max plus ultra
    Exhibit #5: LSSD - Statement Noah Carlile
    Spoiler
    • Noah Carlile wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:56 pm Image

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Re: Statement / Body-cam Required
        My bodycam from this situation is stored on a hard drive in my office, I can forward the bodycam once I am in the office later; moreover, I can give my recollection of the events for now. ((No video present, just RP)).

I do not remember the starting reason of the pursuit in my own vision, I have gone ahead and made myself aware of the events via the appeal docket and arrest report and do remember the chase starting off as suspicion. I joined in essentially right after we regained visual of the suspect leaving his house in midst of a hot pursuit. We were able to confirm the identity of the man via the LP # and clothes worn and in addition with information SIB was able to provide. Additionally, if memory serves right, our airborne unit never lost visual of the suspect too which would also confirm our suspect. After leaving the house and ground units catching up, he resumed into the city where he would eventually be detained.

At this point and time, I believe a unit saw him with a weapon or had it in possession; however on my behalf, this is just here-say as I do not hold absolute certainty.

My part in this was the start of the process for processing a search warrant on the property. Via our code, hot pursuit is a reason for us to open container search; however we had reason to believe he stowed materials and weapons inside the property so we then contact Chief Justice Daniel’s for a search warrant request which was approved. In this, we were able to confiscate an approximated $350,000 worth of items that contained: drug tables, ammo, and weapons.

After reading the reason for his appeal and source of sympathy he is attempting to get - I must add my reference to the situational detail here as I was lead in getting a search warrant for the house he ran into. If he states that he didn’t know the gun was in the car and he was trying to get “clean”, I do not understand why he decided to run into a house that held nearly a dozen firearms, attachments, drug tables, and ingredients. This to me does not provide true to his testimony. Additionally, we practice the law of ownership and possession. The driver is and always responsible for the possessions and items inside that car. A gun was in the car, he was the owner, he is liable for all items stored in his vehicle, even the gun. At this time, I believe SIB was tied up at the house prepping the search warrant with me along with various SED so that request was not of priority. If he claims the gun was not his, does he also not claim the firearms that he led us to weren’t his either? That is all, I will forward bodycam off my hard drive when I am in the office.

• From

Captain Carlile
      [/quote]
    Exhibit #6: LSSD - Umbra Smith
    Spoiler
    • Umbra Smith wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:42 pm Image

Personal Email
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• 5th August, 2022
        Greetings,
        I am currently in Barbados so I am unable to provide bodycam footage. I initiated the pursuit while in a SIERRA patrol with Assistant Sheriff Marco Davis at the time, I was driving. While patrolling route 68 we saw Mr. Jet drive his Sultan classic back onto the road from the Lago Zancudo valley, I pulled him over because he was not driving on any roads in the valley and the soil down there is very wet, so the land is not suitable for driving. From memory I also believe that during the driver's test all new drivers in the state are told that off road driving is considered reckless by the state too. After he pulled out from the valley onto route 68 I turned on my lights and attempted to pull him over. After a few seconds consideration he decided to flee and my unit quickly lost sight of him after calling tac. Alpha picked him again and I was not involved in the remainder of the pursuit as I was unable catch up. I would also like to add that I do not have any recollection of interacting with this man prior and do not have any personal prejudices against Mr. Jet.

• Kind regards,
        Agent Umbra Smith
      Umbra Smith wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:46 pm Upon recent reflection I have remembered that I was in fact NOT in a SIERRA patrol with Assistant Sherrif Marco Davis, but rather with Assistant Sheriff Jon McCornish. My apologies for any disturbances this may have caused you.
    Exhibit #7: LSSD - Statement Jon McCornish
    Spoiler
    • Jon McCornish wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:48 pm Image

Personal Email
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• August 05, 2022
        Sheriff Kirk,

Myself and Umbra Smith are the ones that initiated the traffic stop. The man was parked on the side of the road with his vehicle facing the wrong way with his trunk open. Smith who was driving at the time attempted to initiate a routine traffic stop about the position of the vehicle and why that man was driving naked and if he required assistance. We got behind him where he pull over following regular 10-55 protocol. At that time the driver was already yelling insults at us and was being quite aggressive. He then reversed his vehicle next to ours, shouting more insults and demanding to know the reason he was getting pulled over. Without giving us a chance to answer he said something in the lines of "F this" and took off before we even called the 10-55 in. At that point pursuit was initiated.

The suspect was pulled over for nothing more than a routine 10-55 and most likely would have been let go once we knew everything was ok without any further incident. When the suspect decided to flee we had not made contact with him yet. Rather than give us time to explain the reason why he was getting pulled over he made the decision to commit a felony.

Unfortunately due to a failed PIT maneuver myself and Agent Smith dropped from the pursuit line and headed to Pillbox Hospital to have ourselves checked out following a very bad crash so I was not present for the end of the pursuit and the arrest. Due to that I have no details and how the pursuit ended. However I do remember that at that point PD was on scene to assist us.

**ATTACHED IS MY BODY CAM FOOTAGE**
        (( The Footage would show my unit driving east bound on route 68 between Graves gun and Route 68 approach RD then spotting the suspect vehicle parked and facing the wrong way with his trunk open on the exit of a dirt road that leads to the covered bridge. It would show us pull over and wait for the vehicle to move into the correct lane then turning the lights and sirens on. It would show the person screaming at us before reversing his vehicle on the right side of ours. Shouting some more then taking off. At that point a pursuit would be called but my unit would lose visual of the suspect. Moments later following the helicopter units call and backup we would cartch up with the pursuit line onces more driving south on senora RD. A PIT was attempted which caused us to crash and remove ourselves from the pursuit.

RP Proof: https://imgur.com/ULqBbjU ))

• From
        Assistant Sheriff Jon McCornish
    Exhibit #8: LSSD - Jimmy Solicetto
    Spoiler
    • Jimmy Solicetto wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:53 pm Image

Personal Email
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• 05/AUG/2022
        Hello there,

I don't quite recall what had happened that day due to it being a little bit over 2 weeks ago now. I did have my body camera recording that day as well.

(( I recently wiped my PC from screenshots and recordings on the 21st of July so anything before that I wouldn't have as actual hard proof, but I believe logs can prove that I did in fact type in my RP for my body camera that day! Sorry if it makes you work a little harder on the body camera proof. ))

• From
        Master Deputy Jimmy Solicetto
    Exhibit #9: LSSD - Statement Harvy Sutherland
    Spoiler
    • Harvey Sutherland wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:31 pm Image

Personal Email
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Aug 5th, 2022
        Greetings,
        From what I remember about this, a pursuit was initiated on a Sultan Classic after it was seen leaving a known drop location. I was with Deputy Zero Hunter at the time and we were behind him during the pursuit. Ground units lost VC for a few moments however Alpha was on him during the entire pursuit. Alpha called that he went inside a property on Route 68, which I believe was 8. Route 68, the suspect ran into the property and rushed out back to his car to which he continued evading from units. The pursuit was concluded in the city by Elgin Ave. where he crashed his Sultan Classic and was apprehended. During this situation, I was in the drafter with Zero Hunter and we did not process the 10-15, it was Deputy Draco Lawless. That's all I can remember about this, god bless.

I will attach my bodycam footage in this email. (( Don't have actual footage, can just RP it in /do if needed.))

((Bodycam RP proof: https://imgur.com/a/tkPkWKG))

• From
        Deputy Sheriff II Harvey Sutherland
    Exhibit #10: LSSD - Impound Report
    Type of Discovery: Physical Document/Report
    Spoiler
    • Zero Hunter wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:31 am Image
      IMPOUND REPORT

• DEPUTY DETAILS
        • Full Name: Zero Hunter
          Badge Number: 20174
          Callsign: 11-C-22
        VEHICLE DETAILS
        • Vehicle Model: Sultan Classic
          Vehicle Color: Black/Purple
          License Plate: XQ9T6BIF
          Vehicle Owner: Bo Jet
          Miscelleanous Details: N/A
        IMPOUND DETAILS
        • Date and Time: 15/07/2022 01:10:00 01:10
          Brief Statement of Impounding Reason: The owner was arrested.
          Deputies Involved: Harvey Sutherland
          Documented Evidence:

Exhibit #11: LSSD - Evidence Logs
    Type of Discovery: Evidence Locker Logs
    Spoiler
    • ** Attached Evidence Log Files **

Statement: For accountability purposes (as in, holding our deputies accountable), the serial was checked first on the 17th of July by a supervisor, Field Agent Wiley Reno, and then again, today, on August 5th, by myself. It was also, what I assume, double-checked for weapon attachments on July 17th by the arresting deputy, Draco Lawless - however, the firearm was not moved out of the evidence locker. (( Attachments are not visible on a gun in an inventory, we'll only see them if we use the "strip" function. ))
    Exhibit #12: SAJB - Search Warrent Approval
    Type of Discovery: SAJB Search Warrent Approval
    Spoiler
    • Colt Daniels wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:54 am Image

Re: Search Warrant - 8 Route 68

• To:
        The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department operating within the State of San Andreas and their respective investigative and tactical divisions.

You are hereby directed to conduct a search of the properties within San Andreas, 8 Route 68 for the following designed property or kinds of property and for the purpose of seizing same:
        • Illegal Firearms
        [X] Any evidence of crimes in violation of the San Andreas Penal Law Article GM to SF included but not limited to:
        • WF06 - Firearms Trafficking

You are direct to execute this warrant between the hours of;
        [ ] 06:00 - 21:00
        [ ] ___________ Specified time determined by the judge.
        [X] Any time day or night.

You are being directed to leave a copy of this warrant with the property owner, and return a copy with all property seized pursuant there to to your respective department without unnecessary delay. The court requires a copy along with a log of all evidence be submitted to the warrant application for internal achieve.
        This warrant is issued on 15/JUL/2022 and is effective for 7 days. Should an extension be required please submit a notice no less then 12 hours prior to this warrants closing.

Chief Justice
        (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
    Exhibit #13: LSSD - Fingerprints
    Type of Discovery: Statement from the Sheriff
    Spoiler
    • It is not protocol to send evidence through forensics if we can with 100% prove that a firearm was in someone's possession, and the bodycam can prove as such. The bodycam also proves that the gun was not planted by a Sheriff's Deputy and/or Police Officer, it was discovered immediately after that deputies lock picked the vehicle, the bodycam clearly shows no one else entering the car initially but Master Deputy Hunter, before he found the gun.
    Exhibit #14: LSSD - Statement Timothee Olsen
    Spoiler
    • Timothee Olsen wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:32 pm Image

Personal Email
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• August 5, 2022
        Prosecutor Johnson,

On the Bo Jet case, I'd to give a word right quick. Mr. Jet claims to have been a victim of constant harassment from PD/SD, however, taking a look at his record shows a clear disconnect here, the following charges were applied before the July 17th charge he is disputing.
        • Reckless Operation, Felony Evading and Operating a Vehicle without a Valid License - 11/Jul/2020 - Guilherme Tavares
        • Carrying an Unlicensed Firearm or Weapon, Felony Evading and Assault with a Deadly Weapon of a Gov. Employee - 15/Jul/2020 - John Everett
        • Felony Evading - 05/Jan/2021 - Joseph Holland
        The only other charges are speeding tickets that were applied by speed cameras. He claims to be a victim of harassment from SD, but as the lead investigator on the case of Abdi Jet (his brother), I did not even know Bo Jet existed. The defendant, Bo Jet, claims to have been a victim of constant harassment by SD, however, there is not even a speeding ticket from anyone other than a speed camera on his record.

He also claims that his brother was jailed for Failure to Pay a Fine on July 13th by the LSSD. A quick look at the MDC, shows this to be incorrect and in fact, he had not been charged with failure to pay fine since 25/Jul/2020.

On the search warrant, we applied for this same as usual and it was approved by Chief Justice Daniels, who came up to 8 Route 68 to view the execution of it.

If you require more details on the execution of the search warrant, please let me know and I will be glad to explain in detail, the reason we had been surveilling Abdi Jet.

• From
        Investigator I Timothee Olsen

IN ADDITION: The state will now ACTIVELY be charging the defendant with;

GM19 - Face Concealment (b)
    AM04 - Disrupting Airport/Aircraft Operations
    GF24 - Perjury

Sincerely,

Caroline Johnson
Prosecuting Attorney
Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Honorable Darcy Valor,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.
    Discovery from: Los Santos Sheriff's Department

Type of Discovery: Document Request
    • Search Warrant Request
    Detailed reasoning:
    • The Defense is requesting further information on the Search Warrant on 8, Route 68 property. While the signed search warrant has provided us with some information, the most important aspect is the reasoning and evidence provided by the Los Santos Sheriff's Department to determine whether or not the alleged actions by the Defendant were the main and/or sole deciding factor for the raid that was conducted.

Sincerely,

Public Defense Attorney
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

• Parties,

Before the State presents the evidence from the last Motion to Compel Discovery, submitted by the Defense, I would like to inform the court that once the State presents the Motion for Discovery I would like to move forward with a Motions Hearing.

During the Motions Hearing we will discuss:
    • Motion for Discovery - Submitted by the State on 04/AUG/2022
    • Motion to Compel Discovery - Submitted by the Defense on 04/AUG/2022
    • Motion to Supress - Submitted by the Defense on 06/AUG/2022
    • Motion for Discovery - Submitted by the State on 06/AUG/2022
    • Motion to Compel Discovery - Submitted by the Defense on 07/AUG/2022
    • Then lastly the Motion for Discovery the State will submit when ready.
    I will issue a scheduling tool after the last Motion in the list above is submitted. If any additional Motions are filed in relation to any on the list above, they will be heard at the same Motions Hearing.

Respectfully,
    Darcy Valor
    Superior Court Judge
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

• Honorable Darcy Valor,

Shortly after this response is published, we will be submitting a motion for discovery. However, we wish to head immediately to a motions hearing as soon as possible to explain why the state will be unable to present the initial "Search Warrant Request" per the motion to compel discovery.

In addition, preliminary plea discussions have begun, however neither side has yet presented an offer, we ask this be kept in mind prior to any trials.

Thank you.

Best Wishes,

Caroline Johnson
    Attorney-At-Law
    (909) 590-4566 — [email protected]
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

• Ms. Johnson,

Thank you for informing the court, of the preliminary Plea deliberations. I will keep that in mind before proceeding any further than a Hearing.

I would also like to hold this hearing as soon as possible as my LOA begins at the end of this week.

Respectfully,
    Darcy Valor
    Superior Court Judge
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Darcy Valor,

Requesting Party: Defense Counsel
    Exhibit #15: Los Santos Sheriffs Department
    Type of Discovery: Gun Serial Number
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery Full bodycam footage from when the pursuit incident was initiated, to when it ended with the arrest of the individual.

Personal Email
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• August 07, 2002
        Dear Caroline Johnson,

As requested the serial number of the weapon is : 1656342927460

((https://imgur.com/BRwxO9m))

• From
        Head of Patrol Operations

Sincerely,

Caroline Johnson
Prosecuting Attorney
Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Darcy Valor,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #5: LSSD - Statement Noah Carlile
    Detailed explanation:

The following sections of the statement should be stricken due to hearsay,relevance and speculation.
    Statement Noah Carlie
    Noah Carlile wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:56 pm Image

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Re: Statement / Body-cam Required
      My bodycam from this situation is stored on a hard drive in my office, I can forward the bodycam once I am in the office later; moreover, I can give my recollection of the events for now. ((No video present, just RP)).

I do not remember the starting reason of the pursuit in my own vision, I have gone ahead and made myself aware of the events via the appeal docket and arrest report and do remember the chase starting off as suspicion. I joined in essentially right after we regained visual of the suspect leaving his house in midst of a hot pursuit. We were able to confirm the identity of the man via the LP # and clothes worn and in addition with information SIB was able to provide. Additionally, if memory serves right, our airborne unit never lost visual of the suspect too which would also confirm our suspect. After leaving the house and ground units catching up, he resumed into the city where he would eventually be detained.

At this point and time, I believe a unit saw him with a weapon or had it in possession; however on my behalf, this is just here-say as I do not hold absolute certainty.

My part in this was the start of the process for processing a search warrant on the property. Via our code, hot pursuit is a reason for us to open container search; however we had reason to believe he stowed materials and weapons inside the property so we then contact Chief Justice Daniel’s for a search warrant request which was approved. In this, we were able to confiscate an approximated $350,000 worth of items that contained: drug tables, ammo, and weapons.

After reading the reason for his appeal and source of sympathy he is attempting to get - I must add my reference to the situational detail here as I was lead in getting a search warrant for the house he ran into. If he states that he didn’t know the gun was in the car and he was trying to get “clean”, I do not understand why he decided to run into a house that held nearly a dozen firearms, attachments, drug tables, and ingredients. This to me does not provide true to his testimony. Additionally, we practice the law of ownership and possession. The driver is and always responsible for the possessions and items inside that car. A gun was in the car, he was the owner, he is liable for all items stored in his vehicle, even the gun. At this time, I believe SIB was tied up at the house prepping the search warrant with me along with various SED so that request was not of priority. If he claims the gun was not his, does he also not claim the firearms that he led us to weren’t his either? That is all, I will forward bodycam off my hard drive when I am in the office.

• From

Captain Carlile

Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #6: LSSD - Umbra Smith
    Detailed explanation:

The following sections of the statement should be stricken due to lack of foundation.
    Umbra Smith Statement
    Umbra Smith wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:42 pm Image

Personal Email
    "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• 5th August, 2022
      Greetings,
      I am currently in Barbados so I am unable to provide bodycam footage. I initiated the pursuit while in a SIERRA patrol with Assistant Sheriff Marco Davis at the time, I was driving. While patrolling route 68 we saw Mr. Jet drive his Sultan classic back onto the road from the Lago Zancudo valley, I pulled him over because he was not driving on any roads in the valley and the soil down there is very wet, so the land is not suitable for driving. From memory I also believe that during the driver's test all new drivers in the state are told that off road driving is considered reckless by the state too. After he pulled out from the valley onto route 68 I turned on my lights and attempted to pull him over. After a few seconds consideration he decided to flee and my unit quickly lost sight of him after calling tac. Alpha picked him again and I was not involved in the remainder of the pursuit as I was unable catch up. I would also like to add that I do not have any recollection of interacting with this man prior and do not have any personal prejudices against Mr. Jet.

• Kind regards,
      Agent Umbra Smith
    Umbra Smith wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:46 pm Upon recent reflection I have remembered that I was in fact NOT in a SIERRA patrol with Assistant Sherrif Marco Davis, but rather with Assistant Sheriff Jon McCornish. My apologies for any disturbances this may have caused you.

Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #7: LSSD - Statement Jon McCornish
    Detailed explanation:

The following sections of the statement should be stricken due to hearsay.
    Exhibit #7: LSSD - Statement Jon McCornish
    Jon McCornish wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:48 pm Image

Personal Email
    "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• August 05, 2022
      Sheriff Kirk,

Myself and Umbra Smith are the ones that initiated the traffic stop. The man was parked on the side of the road with his vehicle facing the wrong way with his trunk open. Smith who was driving at the time attempted to initiate a routine traffic stop about the position of the vehicle and why that man was driving naked and if he required assistance. We got behind him where he pull over following regular 10-55 protocol. At that time the driver was already yelling insults at us and was being quite aggressive. He then reversed his vehicle next to ours, shouting more insults and demanding to know the reason he was getting pulled over. Without giving us a chance to answer he said something in the lines of "F this" and took off before we even called the 10-55 in. At that point pursuit was initiated.

The suspect was pulled over for nothing more than a routine 10-55 and most likely would have been let go once we knew everything was ok without any further incident. When the suspect decided to flee we had not made contact with him yet. Rather than give us time to explain the reason why he was getting pulled over he made the decision to commit a felony.

Unfortunately due to a failed PIT maneuver myself and Agent Smith dropped from the pursuit line and headed to Pillbox Hospital to have ourselves checked out following a very bad crash so I was not present for the end of the pursuit and the arrest. Due to that I have no details and how the pursuit ended. However I do remember that at that point PD was on scene to assist us.

**ATTACHED IS MY BODY CAM FOOTAGE**
      (( The Footage would show my unit driving east bound on route 68 between Graves gun and Route 68 approach RD then spotting the suspect vehicle parked and facing the wrong way with his trunk open on the exit of a dirt road that leads to the covered bridge. It would show us pull over and wait for the vehicle to move into the correct lane then turning the lights and sirens on. It would show the person screaming at us before reversing his vehicle on the right side of ours. Shouting some more then taking off. At that point a pursuit would be called but my unit would lose visual of the suspect. Moments later following the helicopter units call and backup we would cartch up with the pursuit line onces more driving south on senora RD. A PIT was attempted which caused us to crash and remove ourselves from the pursuit.

RP Proof: https://imgur.com/ULqBbjU ))

• From

Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #9: LSSD - Statement Harvy Sutherland
    Detailed explanation:

The following sections of the statement should be stricken due to lack of foundation
    Exhibit #9: LSSD - Statement Harvy Sutherland
    Harvey Sutherland wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:31 pm Image

Personal Email
    "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Aug 5th, 2022
      Greetings,

From what I remember about this, a pursuit was initiated on a Sultan Classic after it was seen leaving a known drop location. I was with Deputy Zero Hunter at the time and we were behind him during the pursuit. Ground units lost VC for a few moments however Alpha was on him during the entire pursuit. Alpha called that he went inside a property on Route 68, which I believe was 8. Route 68, the suspect ran into the property and rushed out back to his car to which he continued evading from units. The pursuit was concluded in the city by Elgin Ave. where he crashed his Sultan Classic and was apprehended. During this situation, I was in the drafter with Zero Hunter and we did not process the 10-15, it was Deputy Draco Lawless. That's all I can remember about this, god bless.

I will attach my bodycam footage in this email. (( Don't have actual footage, can just RP it in /do if needed.))

((Bodycam RP proof: https://imgur.com/a/tkPkWKG))

• From
      Deputy Sheriff II Harvey Sutherland

Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #14: LSSD - Statement Timothee Olsen
    Detailed explanation:

The following sections of the statement should be stricken due to relevance .
    Exhibit #14: LSSD - Statement Timothee Olsen
    Timothee Olsen wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:32 pm Image

Personal Email
    "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• August 5, 2022
      Prosecutor Johnson,

On the Bo Jet case, I'd to give a word right quick. Mr. Jet claims to have been a victim of constant harassment from PD/SD, however, taking a look at his record shows a clear disconnect here, the following charges were applied before the July 17th charge he is disputing.
      • Reckless Operation, Felony Evading and Operating a Vehicle without a Valid License - 11/Jul/2020 - Guilherme Tavares
      • Carrying an Unlicensed Firearm or Weapon, Felony Evading and Assault with a Deadly Weapon of a Gov. Employee - 15/Jul/2020 - John Everett
      • Felony Evading - 05/Jan/2021 - Joseph Holland

The only other charges are speeding tickets that were applied by speed cameras. He claims to be a victim of harassment from SD, but as the lead investigator on the case of Abdi Jet (his brother), I did not even know Bo Jet existed. The defendant, Bo Jet, claims to have been a victim of constant harassment by SD, however, there is not even a speeding ticket from anyone other than a speed camera on his record.

He also claims that his brother was jailed for Failure to Pay a Fine on July 13th by the LSSD. A quick look at the MDC, shows this to be incorrect and in fact, he had not been charged with failure to pay fine since 25/Jul/2020.

On the search warrant, we applied for this same as usual and it was approved by Chief Justice Daniels, who came up to 8 Route 68 to view the execution of it.

If you require more details on the execution of the search warrant, please let me know and I will be glad to explain in detail, the reason we had been surveilling Abdi Jet.

• From
      Investigator I Timothee Olsen

Sincerely,

Public Defense Attorney
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

• Parties,

Below is the conclusion of what was granted/denied from the hearing on 08/AUG/2022:
    In regards to exhibit #1, I will be denying the suppression of “Suspect pleaded guilty to some of the charges.” due to the fact that during an arrest the suspect is indeed asked how they plea. I will grant the suppression for “Vehicle was spotted leaving a drop location then decided to evade after the vehicle was attempted to be pulled over. “ as at this time it is unclear what a “drop location” is. I will be denying the suppression for “the individual who was arrested claimed that It was "Planted there" and therefore pleaded not guilty to the charge to the unlicensed firearm but pleaded guilty to the evading an officer and resisting arrest.” as this case is in regards to those charges he is contesting in this case.

In regards to Exhibit #2. I will be denying the suppression of “OMEGA-1-2 was pursuing a Sultan Classic with Deputy Jeremy Williams in Alpha, Draco Lawless in a scout, Captain Carlile in a Jugular with Deputy Jimmy Solicetto, and I believe OMEGA-1-2 was deployed in a Crown Vic. In the first 3 minutes, OMEGA-1-2 lost the suspect around stab city. “ due to the fact the Defense Retracts it. In regards to the statements “when Alpha asked if the vehicle had "purple underglow, kind of pink/purple". OMEGA-1-2 said yes that sounds like them.” and “Alpha told us that he left the vehicle and gone into a house, Alpha made sure to note down the exact house.” I will be denying the suppression of these two statements due to the bodycam backing those statements.

In regards to Exhibit #5, I will be granting the suppression of the statements “ Additionally, if memory serves right, our airborne unit never lost visual of the suspect too which would also confirm our suspect. “ and “I believe a unit saw him with a weapon or had it in possession” as it is hearsay and both parties agreed to have it stricken. In regards to the statement “After reading the reason for his appeal and source of sympathy, he is attempting to get - I must add my reference to the situational detail here as I was lead in getting a search warrant for the house he ran into. If he states that he didn’t know the gun was in the car and he was trying to get “clean”, I do not understand why he decided to run into a house that held nearly a dozen firearms, attachments, drug tables, and ingredients. This to me does not provide truth to his testimony. Additionally, we practice the law of ownership and possession. The driver is and always responsible for the possessions and items inside that car” and “At this time, I believe SIB was tied up at the house prepping the search warrant with me along with various SED so that request was not of priority. If he claims the gun was not his, does he also not claim the firearms that he led us to weren’t his either? “I will grant the suppression for the following: “After reading the reason for his appeal and the source of sympathy he is attempting to get - I must add my reference to the situational detail here as I was lead in getting a search warrant for the house he ran into. If he states that he didn’t know the gun was in the car and he was trying to get “clean”, I do not understand why he decided to run into a house that held nearly a dozen firearms, attachments, drug tables, and ingredients. This to me does not provide truth to his testimony. “, “If he claims the gun was not his, does he also not claim the firearms that he led us to weren’t his either?” as these statements are personal opinions and irrelevant.

In regards to Exhibit #6, I will AT THIS TIME be allowing the suppression of this statement “From memory I also believe that during the driver's test all new drivers in the state are told that off-road driving is considered reckless by the state too.” as it is hearsay and no evidence has been presented to back it at this time.

In regards to Exhibit #7, I will be denying the suppression of “Smith who was driving at the time attempted to initiate a routine traffic stop about the position of the vehicle and why that man was driving naked and if he required assistance.” as it is relevant to the case and that it was the initial reasoning behind the stop. At this time I will grant the suppression for the statement “e said something along the lines of "F this". As the bodycam provided does not corroborate exactly what the defendant stated, therefore it is hearsay at this time.

In regards to Exhibit #9, I will be granting the suppression of the statement “leaving a known drop location” as at this time it is unclear what a “drop location is.

In regards to Exhibit #11, I will be denying the suppression of the statement below the evidence logs as it is relevant due to the defense requesting them in their Motion to Compel DiscoveryRelevant to the charge of WM02 - Possession of an Unlicensed Firearm, additionally, the logs are being requested to confirm the chain of custody on the weapon has been maintained and the weapon hasn't been misplaced or otherwise mishandled. The court believes it is relevant as it implies what the logs say.

In regards to Exhibit #12, I will be striking this exhibit from the record as well as denying the motion to compel discovery asking for the search warrant request as it is not relevant to the charges the Defendant is contesting at this time. The court believes that is a different matter, that holds no ground in regards to what charges are being contested at this time.

In regards to Exhibit #14, I will be allowing the suppression of the highlighted statements due to relevancy and due to the fact that the Criminal Court does not allow the discussion of LEO Misconduct as that falls under Civil Court Jurisdiction.

Respectfully,
    Darcy Valor
    Superior Court Judge
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Motion to Stay Pending Appeal
Motion to Stay Pending Appeal

Honorable Darcy Valor,

• We the Defence in the case below are requesting a stay pending appeal.
    Party Members: Bo Jet, Cyrus Raven
    Reasoning: An appeal has been entered with regards to Exhibit #12 and the Motion to Compel Discovery of the full request.
    Detailed explanation:

The Defense is requesting that the decision on the Motion to Compel Discovery for the full warrant request and signed warrant be overturned.

On the hearing that took place on the 8th of August, 2022. The following decision was made:

In regards to Exhibit #12, I will be striking this exhibit from the record as well as denying the motion to compel discovery asking for the search warrant request as it is not relevant to the charges the Defendant is contesting at this time. The court believes that is a different matter, that holds no ground in regards to what charges are being contested at this time.

The Defense contests this decision, the search warrant and more importantly the justification and evidence behind it is directly relevant to proving the Los Santos Sheriff's Department had not established proper reasonable suspicion and/or probable cause in the initial traffic stop.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Public Defense Attorney
Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Court Notice

• Honorable Darcy Valor,

The Defense would like to withdraw the Motion to Stay Pending Appeal. The prosecution and the defense have agreed on a plea deal at this time.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

• Parties,

As both have agreed on a plea deal, at this time I would like to schedule a Plea Hearing, use this scheduling tool to note down your availability.

Respectfully,
    Darcy Valor
    Superior Court Judge
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

• Parties,

The Plea Hearing is scheduled for Aug 25, 2022 at 10PM at the courthouse.

Respectfully,
    Darcy Valor
    Superior Court Judge
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - #22-CM-0044

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

#22-CM-0044

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 24th day of August 2022.

• The case of #22-CM-0044 - State of San Andreas v. Bo Jet has hereby been resolved.

Both Parties are hereby notified that the entered Plea Agreement has been accepted by the Court. The Defendant, Bo Jet, is therefore found Guilty of GM04 - Resisting Arrest, WM02 - Possession of Unlicensed Firearm, VF01 - Evading an Officer, and the charges of GM19 - Face Concealment (b), AM04 - Disrupting Airport/Aircraft Operations, and GF24 - Perjury has been dismissed.

As per the Plea Agreement, the Defendant will not be required to pay any court fees and/or any associated appeal fees, and will not have the right to appeal this decision to a higher court at a later date.

Honorable Darcy Valor
    Superior Court Judge

Last edited by Colt Daniels on Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Amendment
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Superior Court,

The original Issuance of Verdict posted by former Honorable Judge Darcy Valor had a discrepancy on what charges the defendant Bo Jet was having dismissed on this case. Additionally the Plea Agreement was never released to the public. At this point in time I will would like make it know that the following has been amended in the original Issuance of Verdict.
    Issuance of Verdict wrote: The Defendant, Bo Jet, is therefore found Guilty of GM04 - Resisting Arrest, WM02 - Possession of Unlicensed Firearm, VF01 - Evading an Officer, and the charges of GM19 - Face Concealment (b), AM04 - Disrupting Airport/Aircraft Operations, and GF24 - Perjury has been dismissed.
    Furthermore I would like to formally make the Plea Agreement public information as it should've been done prior to the Issuance of Verdict being announced.
    ► Show Spoiler
    We at the San Andreas Judicial Branch are more than willing to take responsibility when mistakes are made and do what we can to fix them. We hope that these corrections to the finishing of this case even weeks after it has concluded shows the transparency we strive to have and only strengthens the trust the citizens of our great state have for the work we do in the endless pursuit of justice.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”