Defendant Name:Sasha Knight
Defendant Phone:2727193
Defendant Address:My car
(( Defendant Discord: ))
Requested Attorney: provided N/A Need one
Charging Department:
Time & Date of Incident(s):yesterday
Charge(s):Possession of human flesh
Narrative:I was taking a wee in the washroom at Burgershot when all of a sudden police were in the Burgershot with big guns and I ran out of fear and they arrested me and found supposed human meat neither I or the police officers knew if it is human meat. I was charged with possession of human flesh and now I'm a potential cannibal according to this charge.

I, [Sasha Knight], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #22-CM-0025, State of San Andreas v. Sasha Knight

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

I am activating this case under docket number #22-CM-0025. At this time I will be reaching out to find representation for both the state and defendant. Once both sides have adequate representation I will order discovery. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Rasheed Briggs
ECRP Forum Name: Rasheed Briggs

SAJB Awards

SASG Awards

Post by Rasheed Briggs »

• Honorable Daniels,

My name is Rasheed Briggs and I will be representing the San Andreas Government in this case. I am assigning Junior Attorney Butanovich as my co-counsel.

Respectfully,

Rasheed Briggs
    Prosecution Attorney
    (909) 315-6127 — [email protected]
Last edited by Rasheed Briggs on Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aleksandar Pulaski
ECRP Forum Name: NotOnlyAce

SAJB Awards

Post by Aleksandar Pulaski »

Personal Email

• Honourable Daniels,

I am Junior Prosecuting Attorney Alex Butanovich and I will indeed be representing the San Andreas State as co-counsel.
    Respectfully,
    Junior Attorney Alex Butanovich
    Prosecuting Division
    (909) 304-9773 — [email protected]
General Attorney Aleksandar Pulaski
Prosecution Division
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

• To whom it may concern,

I will be taking over as the presiding Judge on this case, with Chief Justice Colt Daniels as my Clerk.

@Dakota Macaw, please assign a Public Defender to this case for the Defendant as he requested one. Once a Public Defense Attorney has been assigned to this case, we will proceed with the Discovery.

With thanks,
    Darcy Lafleur
    Court Clerk
    (909) 241-7634 — [email protected]

Chief Justice
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

• Your Honor,

The purpose of this notice is to let you know that as of this time I, Tony McFornell, will be representing the defendant along with Peit Vanniekerk as my co-counsel.

I have sent messages to the defendant in order to meet with them, I will keep you notified about the advances of said inquiries.

Best regards,

Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

#22-CM-0025
Presiding Judge: Darcy Lafleur

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Sasha Knight
#22-CM-0025

A court order was entered in the above case on June 24, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Sasha Knight, #22-CM-0025 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once the evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Darcy Lafleur
Court Clerk

Chief Justice

Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Rasheed Briggs
ECRP Forum Name: Rasheed Briggs

SAJB Awards

SASG Awards

Post by Rasheed Briggs »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Lafleur,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: 22-CM-0025
    Requesting Party: N/A
    Party Members: N/A
    Exhibit #1: LSPD
    Type of Discovery: Written Statement from officer Steve Martinez
    Spoiler
    • Police Officer III Steve Martinez wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:58 pm Image

lspdlogo
      Los Santos Police Department
      "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Attorney Butanovich,

The whole situation started with a backup request from Deputy Chief of Police Lex Roth and Police Lieutenant I Jonathan Willowick. They were asking for a regular patrol unit to assist them on scene and of course, I was the one that responded to their backup call.

Once I arrived on the scene, I saw Deputy Chief Roth speaking to Sasha Knight on the sidewalk. My memory is slightly foggy on what they were actually talking about. If I'm not mistaken, Deputy Chief Roth was explaining why Mr.Knight was going to get detained. From what I can recall, Mr.Knight was already frustrated at this point and it took a long time for him to understand the reasoning behind the detainment. After Deputy Chief Roth explained the reasoning for a few minutes, he told me to move in and detain the suspect by putting him in cuffs.

I was then told to search Mr.Knight and I did so. Basically, I was following direct orders at this point. After searching him, two pieces of meat were found on him. Deputy Chief Roth then asked me if I could confirm what type of meat it was since I am a former member of the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services. Of course, I said that I couldn't confirm that since I didn't have the proper equipment for it on scene. Deputy Chief Roth and Lieutenant Willowick told me to take the suspect with me to Pillbox MD and have the EMS do a test on the said meat. Plus, Deputy Chief Roth told me to charge Sasha Knight if the test came back positive. It's worth mentioning that Mr.Knight was constantly arguing throughout the whole situation even though everything was explained to him.

After putting Mr.Knight in my cruiser, I used the Intradepartmental radio and had a forensics unit from EMS on standby at Pillbox MD. EMS Lieutenant Soheyl Johnson was the person in charge of the testing. The two pieces of meat were given to Lieutenant Johnson and after testing them inside the hospital, the results came back positive meaning they were indeed human meat.

With that in mind, I charged Sasha Knight and drove down to Mission Row to take his mugshots & fingerprints. Mr.Knight was very non-compliant at the station and it took a long time to even take his mugshots. He would not even face the camera or do anything else really and I was very patient with him throughout the process. Finally, I managed to take his mugshots & fingerprints after all the struggles. He was then put in one of the holding cells and I requested transport from the Department of Corrections.

The Officers arrived on the scene and they tried to put him in their transport van but Mr.Knight once again tried to resist. It literally took about three or four Correctional Officers to have him loaded in the back. During this struggle, the Officers even had to taze him since he was doing his best to avoid the transport van. After a few minutes, he was finally loaded in the back and taken to the prison. Mr.Knight could have easily been charged with resisting arrest and failure to comply but I chose not to add those charges.

The arrest report can be found here.

I also had my bodycam turned on throughout the whole situation. ((I only roleplayed turning it on but didn't actually record anything. Regardless, it can still be used in /do. The screenshot of the RP can be found here))

Finally, I would like to add that I'm currently on an LOA so my responses to any future emails might be a bit delayed.
        Sincerely,
        Police Officer III Steve Martinez
    Exhibit #2: LSPD
    Type of Discovery: Arrest Report of Sasha Knight
    Spoiler
    • Police Officer III Steve Martinez wrote: Image

ARREST REPORT
      "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
      • SUSPECT DETAILS
        • Full Name: Sasha Knight
          Phone Number: 2727193
          Licenses Suspended: Yes
          Officers Involved:
          • Deputy Chief of Police Lex Roth
          • Police Detective III Jonathan Willowick
          Charges:
          • GF20 - Possession of Human Body Tissue
        INCIDENT NARRATIVE
        • Explain what happened, no need to provide too much detail, videos could be provided
          • STAFF-3 dropped a backup call and requested a regular unit to help them out on the scene. After I arrived on the scene, Deputy Chief Roth was already investigating whether he was going to get arrested or not. Some sort of meat was found on the suspect and after confirming it with the forensics division at Pillbox, we were sure that it was human meat. I then processed the suspect and requested a DOC transport.
        EVIDENCE DETAILS
        • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
          Legal possessions may be grouped and documented as "Legal Possessions". Illegal possessions must be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Body camera footage may be attached as an evidence exhibit.
          • Exhibit A: Legal Possessions: Stored at DOC.
            Exhibit B: Human meatx2
            Bullet Casing

Photograph of possessions in evidence locker (if applicable)
    Exhibit #3: LSPD
    Type of Discovery: Bodycam Footage of Arresting Officer
    Spoiler

Exhibit #4: LSEMS
    Type of Discovery: Forensics Report for found Human Tissues
    Spoiler
      • Serologist: Soheyl Johnson
      • Date: 22/May/2022
      • Requesting department: Juridical Branch
      • Evidence reference: a slice of a Meat.
      • Forensic report: Officer Martinez come to Pillbox and gave me a slice of meat to analyze and see what type of meat is this. I took the DNA with a syringe and then checked the DNA sample under the DNA sequencer or PCR Machine. I could confirm that the DNA sample belong to a human. So I could say that meat was a slice of human meat.

Sincerely,

Rasheed Briggs
Prosecution Attorney
(909) 315-6127 — [email protected][/list]
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Motion to Compel Discovery
Motion to Compel Discovery

Honorable Darcy Lafleur,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Tony McFornell, Peit Vanniekerk
    Discovery from: Individual

Type of Discovery:
    • Document Request
    Detailed reasoning:
    • We would like to request a Written Statement from Lex Roth (STAFF-3), supervisor who was present at the situation and who called on the officer to carry out the search, detainment and arrest. This will allow us to better determine the events that took place and further clarify matters for upcoming motions.
    Your honor, along with this motion we would like to respectfully request that you extend the discovery phase by at least 24-48 hours after the request of this motion -if accepted- is fulfilled, or after this motion is denied -if that were to be the case-, given that based on this statement the defense has motions to move forward that would only slow down the process if requested at this moment before receiving the statement.

In other words, we respectfully request that you do not end the discovery phase once the testimony is either accepted and received, or denied.

Sincerely,

Tony McFornell
Public Defense Attorney

Peit Vanniekerk
Junior Defense Attorney
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

I will be granting the Motion to Compel Discovery filed from the defense. The statement requested will help give clarity to the situation so justice can be administered fairly. Additionally I will be allowing discovery and additional motions to be filed until 48 hours prior to a trial taking place.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Aleksandar Pulaski
ECRP Forum Name: NotOnlyAce

SAJB Awards

Post by Aleksandar Pulaski »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Party Members: Sahsa Knight, presented by attorney Tony McFornell
    Exhibit #5: Los Santos Police Department
    Type of Discovery:
    • Written Statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery
    • Deputy Chief of Police Lex Roth wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:47 pm Image
      dblogo

Detective Bureau
      "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Hello,

Can you provide the prosecution with detailed statement about events that took place on night of 22nd May leading to arrest of Sasha Knight.

We received a call about a murder that took place at burger shot. We received some statements from the staff that were currently working and we have been given a description of the suspect. In addition, the staff from the budget shot have been told us that the murder took place in the storage room and maybe the toilets.

We went inside the store and looked for any evidence alongside the suspect. Unfortunately, we couldn't find anything but when I was going out of the front desk door, a man jumped out of the restroom and started to run. I informed and shout at the individual to stop and I was shouting that we are the LSPD but the man refused to stop. Luckily after some seconds, we were able to tase him and detain him for the murder investigation.

The suspect was aware of his rights and the reason he was detained. Upon frisk, we have found some body parts. We have also received statements from MD that the meat was coming from a human. After we concluded the investigation the man was charged with the specific charge you mentioned.

What was the reason for initial detainment of the individual, prior to the human tissues being found on the person?
        Explained above.

• Sincerely,

Deputy Chief of Police Lex Roth,
        Director, Detective Bureau
        Los Santos Police Department.

Sincerely,

Alex Butanovich
Junior Prosecuting Attorney
General Attorney Aleksandar Pulaski
Prosecution Division
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

Re: State of San Andreas v. Sasha Knight #22-CM-0025

• Parties,

As there have been no further Motions submitted to the docket from either party, I would like to move forward with a Discovery Hearing.

Please reach out to your respective parties and use the scheduling tool with your upcoming availability.

With thanks,
    Darcy Lafleur
    Court Clerk

Chief Justice
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Darcy Lafleur,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit B, Exhibit A in the references related to what was found on Mr. Knight's body because said findings are illegal, Exhibit C due to the lack of relevance and Exhibit D because it is illegal
    Detailed explanation:
    Your honor, we would like to request the suppressing of the above cited evidence for the following reasons:

Exhibit 1: We believe that there was no probable cause or reasonable suspicion to carry out a search on Mr. Knight, and thus, the belongings that were confiscated should not have been, which would lead the proof to finally be inadmissible in this court. In fact, Mr. Knight's rights were damaged and limited throughout the whole encounter, as the police barged in the bathroom -which led Mr. Knight to panic- with no valid reason. Mr. Knight's reaction was normal and did not exceed what one would expect for a reasonable human being, and as such, at no point was reasonable suspicion cast on them.

Exhibit 2: The arrest report has no evidence on it, and as such, it should be completely dismissed from the docket. It only contains a repetition of what was stated in Exhibit A, but provides no proof.

Exhibit 3: Exhibit C lacks relevance as it only details the events that took place throughout the arrest that lacked legal grounds.

Exhibit 4: We believe exhibit 4 is illegal as the items alledgedly found on Mr. Knight were confiscated with no legal grounds, and as such, anything that could have been concluded by third parties from said items should be renderred illegal. Furthermore, there is no proof of chain of custody in the docket, which would not allow the presiding judge to determine whether the items that were allegedly found on Mr. Knight actually correspond to what was allegedly tested by the medics.

Sincerely,

Tony McFornell
Public Defense Attorney

Peit Vanniekerk
Junior Defense Attorney
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Commend & Complain
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Motion for Summary Judgment
Motion for Summary Judgment

Honorable Darcy Lafleur,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting a summary judgment.
    Reasoning: The proof over which this case lies is inconclusive. Most of it was gathered with lack of legal grounds. On top of that, there is no proof of proper chain of custody on the alleged evidence that was used to sustain the charges against the defendant, which therefore would leave the charges with no foundation to stand on. As such, we request a summary judgement in favor of the defense.

With this in mind, we respectfully request that this motion is taken into account just after the discovery hearing.
    Detailed explanation:
    As explained in the motion to suppress, most of the evidence, if not all of it, was gathered after a search carried out on Mr. Knight which was not warranted. There had been no reasonable suspicion nor any reasonable justification for the searches carried out on the defendant. As such, the alleged proof or meat that was confiscated would have been removed from their person with no legal justification. Furthermore, the police department failed to prove that they maintained the alleged proof -which was moved between different government organizations- within proper chain of custody. This would diminish the defense's right to a due process, given that one of the most basic guarantees on the handling of the alleged proof used against the defendant. With that in mind, there is actually no way to actually determine whether Mr. Knight actually had in his possession the items that were finally handed over to the medics. In fact, there is no way to determine that the items that were given to the medics are the same ones that were received. It would be perfectly reasonable to find meat residue on a person that was at a meat burger joint.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Tony McFornell
Public Defense Attorney

Peit Vanniekerk
Junior Defense Attorney
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Commend & Complain
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Motion for Involuntary Dismissal
Motion for Voluntary Dismissal

Honorable Darcy Lafleur,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting a voluntary dismissal from the court, please find the reason for it below.
    Voluntary Dismissal
    Detailed explanation:
    Your honor, the defense has been unable to gain contact with the defendant Sasha Knight after multiple and lengthy failed attempts. This leaves us with no options other than to request the dismissal of this case in order to not hinder the correct usage of judicial resources.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Tony McFornell
Public Defense Attorney
Peit Vanniekerk
Junior Defense Attorney
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Commend & Complain
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - 22-CM-0025

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

22-CM-0025

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
GF20 - Possession of Human Body Tissue

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 6th day of July, 2022.

• The case of 22-CM-0025 - State of San Andreas v. Sasha Knight has hereby been resolved.

Due to a Motion of Voluntary Dismissal, submitted by the Defense, being granted. After failed multiple attempts to make contact with Defendant, Sasha Knight, it is in the best interest of all to not waste time and government resources to carry on with this case. Due to this, we have ruled in favor of the Prosecution in this case.

This case is now closed.

• CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
      • GF20 - Posession of Human Body Tissue [GUILTY]

Darcy Lafleur
      Court Clerk

Chief Justice

Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge