- Name: Marcy Madison
- Date of Birth: 21/04/1997
- Phone number: 537-1581
- Occupation: Rank/Role LSC Trainee
- Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No
- Have you recently been convicted of a felony crime?: No
RIDE-ALONG REQUEST DETAILS
all the time
Why do you wish to go on a Ride-Along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?:
to understand how out medical transport system works and meet out nice Ems personal
(( Your Timezone Relative to UTC )):
By signing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I agree to the LSEMS conducting background checks to determine my suitability for a ride-along.
- I will not bring any weapons.
- I will not interfere with the Emergency Medical Services doing their job.
- I will listen to the Medic In-Charge's instructions at all times unless it is to assist in their work.
- I will remain in the ambulance and will not communicate with anyone while on scenes with the LSPD or the LSSD.
- I will show I possess common sense.
- The Medic In-Charge can stop the ride-along at any point at their own discretion.
- If I get injured, the LSEMS can not be held responsible, unless gross misconduct led to the injuries.
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participates in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risks, such as physical, psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, whether known or unknown to me. I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, loss, or damage to my person which includes liabilities and cost as a result of my participation in their program. I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride-Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Rules and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Signature: Marcy Madison
Date Signed: 22/06/2022
LSEMS RIDE-ALONG PROGRAM - RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
- You cannot be convicted of any Serious Misdemeanors, Serious Felonies, Violent Crimes or Sex Crimes.***
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be mentally, physically, and emotionally stable during your LSEMS ride-along.
- You must not be in possession of any firearms or weapons during your LSEMS ride-along.
- You must follow the instructions given to you by the Medic In-Charge.
- You must be polite and respectful at ALL Times on ALL Scenes attended.
- You must consent to a background check from LSEMS which will determine your eligibility.
- You must agree to sign a waiver of liability indemnifying the LSEMS from any physical or psychological injuries sustained during your ride-along. LSEMS will take ALL reasonable steps to prevent this from occurring but the very nature of emergency work is that it can be unpredictable and dangerous.
*** Charges found on the following will be subjected to Denial of their LSEMS Ride-Along Application.
LSEMS RIDE-ALONG PROGRAM - FUTURE INFORMATION
After submitting a Ride-along Request; The Los Santos Emergency Medical Services will be reviewing your application and will be conducting a background check upon the submission of your request. If your request has been accepted, you must make your way to Central Los Santos Medical Centre located in Strawberry and find an EMT-Intermediate or above to conduct your ride-along.
Upon successful background check and approval, your ride-along request is valid for 28 Days (( 7 Days )). After the 28 Days (( 7 Days )) it will be set to expire and you would need to submit another ride-along request. If you are an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, Los Santos County Sheriff, or Department of San Andreas Department of Corrections. You may request an extended ride-along during your application that will exceed 56 Days (( 14 Days )).
Please remember that you must bring some form of identification with you so that the Medic In-Charge is able to identify you.
You must also remember that you cannot bring a licensed firearm to your ride-along session unless otherwise, you are an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, Los Santos County Sheriff Department, or San Andreas Department of Corrections.
The Los Santos Emergency Medical Services reserves the right to refuse participation in this program and to cancel the Ride Along at short notice as our ability to offer this could be affected by an increase of operational demand(s) which includes training priority.