Requested Attorney: N/A
Department: Sheriff's Department

Deputy
Badge Number: N/A
Rank & Name: Victoria McJohnson
Time & Date of Incident(s): 11/FEB/2022, 03:00 AM
Charge(s) Being Appealed: VF01 - Felony Evading
Narrative:

I drove my friend's Shinobi on South Rockford Drive, heading north. The steering locked, and I crashed into a pole on North Rockford Drive. I was injured in the middle of the road with an illegal gun on my hip outside the Vespucci Police Station. Deputy Victoria McJohnson came up to me and saw the gun, arresting me for it and giving me BLS treatment. The officers also somehow confirmed that I was the driver of a Sultan Classic, which was evaded from police around the same time but had no concrete evidence other than myself looking similar and being nearby the area where the Sultan Classic crashed. They placed Felony Evading on me, and I served time for it with no real proof. Additionally, I learned that the actual driver of the Sultan Classic got arrested, so they arrested two drivers of the Sultan Classic. I tried talking to Victoria and her supervisors but was completely ignored or told to bring it to IA, which I will be doing.

I, Peter Finch, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))
Albert Lewis
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: Peter Finch v. Sheriff's Department | Docket #

Post by Albert Lewis »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Peter Finch v. Sheriff's Department | Docket #
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Greetings Your Honor,

My name is Albert "Big Al" Lewis and i will be taking over as acting counsel for the Los Santos Sheriff's Department in this case. I shall speak with my client in preparations for upcoming motions.

• Respectfully,
  • Albert "Big Al" Lewis
    Attorney at Law

464-6046
Albert Lewis
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Albert Lewis »

Motion for Involuntary Dismissal
Motion for Involuntary Dismissal
Honorable : Colt Daniels, Bret Hyland, and Judith Mason
  • We the State of Los Santos in the case below are requesting an involuntary dismissal from the court, please find the reason for it below.
    Assigned Court Case Number: N/A
    Requesting Party: LSSD and Albert "Big Al" Lewis
    Party Members: Albert "Big Al" Lewis, Assistant Sheriff Jon Mccornish, Lieutenant Garret Groyce
    Involuntary Dismissal: Case was handled Internally within the department.
    Detailed explanation:
    Spoiler
    Jon McCornish wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:53 pm Image

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Personal Email
    "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• February 20, 2022
      Dear Albert Lewis,

Bellow is the e-mail that was sent to Peter Finch following the IA report. As for Deputy Harrington it is still getting looked into.
      Spoiler
      Peter Finch

I am contacting you about an Internal Affairs report submitted by you on 11/FEB/2022 The report is now concluded and the following outcome has been decided:

Sustained (SUS) The investigation has shown that the employee committed all or part of the allegation(s) of misconduct or poor service.

After a very lengthy investigation on both your submitted reports we have found that the charge of VF01 was wrongfully placed as there was a lack of evidence tying yourself to involvement to an unrelated situation at the time involving multiple gang-affiliated individuals. You were more or less being in the wrong area at the wrong time. As such You are eligible for a compensation of $5,000 for the charge, and $6,000 for the time spent. As for the Staff Sergeant that placed the incorrect charge, corrective measures have been taken in the form of disciplinary actions.

As for your other report regarding your personal belongings going missing. I investigated the situation and actually found all your belongings at our Paleto Station facility. You can head up there anytime and they'll be retrieved from your legal items locker.

The Sheriff's Department apologizes for any inconveniences or troubles this situation may have caused you. Please contact a member of Executive Staff (Assistant Sheriff+) so that you can be compensated for the wrongful sentence and fines.

If you're unhappy with our response you're entitled to appeal through the Sheriff's Office.

From,

Lieutenant Garret Groyce
      Internal Affairs Division

• From
      Assistant Sheriff Jon McCornish

Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely
Albert "Big Al" Lewis
State Attorney

464-6046
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

• Your Honor,

I will be offering my services to Mr. Peter Finch in this case. I have contacted my client and we would also like to move forward with the Involuntary Motion for Dismissal.

Respectfully,

Darcy Lafleur
    Attorney at Law
    (909) 241-7634 [email protected]
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• To whom it may concern,

As this appeal has no bearing now due to the charges being removed by the department that placed them, this case is now closed.

Respectfully,
    Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”