ATTORNEY NAME: Don't have one but want Colt Daniels
ATTORNEY PHONE: Colt Daniels please.
General Information:
OFFICERS NAME: Deputy Robinson
BADGE NUMBER: 7975
ATTORNEY NAME: IDK
ATTORNEY PHONE:I dont know.
Incident Information:
DATE AND TIME OF INCIDENT(s): Today October 18 at around 6:45 GMT.

CHARGES BEING APPEALED: Trespassing, Failure to Comply, Resisting Arrest.
Fauiler to comply, trespassing, Resisting arrest.

DEFENDANTS STORY/OPENING STATEMENTS: (any evidence attached must pertain to or somehow involve the situation)
Hello so I go to Bayview to hang with my boys Bayview tells me to leave since I was messing around having fun I didn't do anything bad besides mess around trying to hit each other off bike and have fun. Bayview calls the cops and I stay there I get a bus to pick my friends up and park they didn't like that cops come watch CCTV I leave mid time them watching it because I didn't wanna deal with anything and I leave for 20 minutes and come back didn't talk to a officer before I left I just left. I come back because my friends wanna meet up and go somewhere so I wait at Bayview and they come my friend injured me by accident and my friend got me took me to hospital I get better and there's cops waiting to arrest me. They arrest me and say your under arrest for trespassing. I said what you mean I never got told I was trespassing by anyone I wouldn't have gone back if It was gonna be trespassing. I say no get me a supervisor now I aint going in cuffs till then. They say ok if you get in cuffs we get one. I get in cuffs and they don't get me the supervisor and they take me to DOC I resisted till I got a supervisor and I didn't get told if I went back it would be trespassing and I was resisting getting arrested waiting for supervisor they didn't care. Took me to DOC and here I am and I wasn't even near Bayview I was at the entrance waiting with a friend. They have BODYCAM of it and I am gonna get it.
Signed, Jace Frost
Fname Lname

Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: Jace Frost/10.18.21

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Frost,

I have read over your request for appeal.

Based upon your own admission you were instructed to leave by an employee at Bayview.
    Hello so I go to Bayview to hang with my boys Bayview tells me to leave since I was messing around having fun I didn't do anything bad besides mess around trying to hit each other off bike and have fun.

Bayview was within their rights to call the Sheriffs department in order to remove you from their property. Bayview, is considered Private property and is under the control of the owners of the property, thus you are expected to follow the orders of employees of the company.

From my understanding Law Enforcement are not required to provide you with a supervisor when you request, this is not something that is forced upon divisions.

Based on the information provided I do not see justification for this appeal to progress further.

If you wish to push and have this taken into the courts for review I need you to understand that you will be subject to any additional charges the court finds during the review, including fines and jail time. Should this also be found to be an appeal that has no merit you will be subject to fines as outlined in the appeal application information.

If you wish to continue please contact the Attorney of your Choice and provide them with Direction.

• From

Associate Justice Bret Hyland
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    San Andreas Government
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Personal Email

• Your Honor,

I have read over the appeal application and your response and after some consideration have decided I am not comfortable taking on this case. This is due to the fact I see nothing wrong with how law enforcement acted and am not confident in the appeal even getting past review. If another attorney wishes to take on this case on the side of the appellant Mr. Frost, they are free to do so. Thank you.

From
    District Criminal Defense Attorney
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Jace Frost v. Sheriff's Department | Docket #

Post by Colt Daniels »

Re: Jace Frost v. Sheriff's Department | Docket #

• Mr. Frost,

As it has been a significant amount of time since you have submitted your appeal I am reaching out to establish if you wish to proceed with your case or withdraw it, once again please read the Appeal Information & Application section and understand the risks if your case fails. If you do wish to proceed please reach out and inform the court within seven (7) days and we will work to find you council. If you fail to reach out in the specified time frame your case will be dismissed.

From
    Appellate Judge
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”