Post by TheLifeOfAve »

Sample Ride-Along Request
Name: Tyson Brass
Date of Birth: 04/JUL/19897
Phone number: 539-1211
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No
Have you recently been convicted of a felony crime?: No
Availability: Anytime
Why do you wish to go on a Ride-Along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?:
I wish to take my medical skills learned in the military and see if this department is the right fit to do so.
(( Your Timezone Relative to UTC )):
UTC-9
By signing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
I agree to the LSEMS conducting background checks to determine my suitability for a ride along.
I will not bring any weapons.
I will not interfere with the Emergency Medical Services doing their job.
I will listen to the Medic In-Charge's instructions at all times, unless it is to assist in their work.
I will remain in the ambulance and will not communicate with anyone while on scenes with the LSPD or the LSSD.
I will show I possess common sense.
The Medic In-Charge can stop the ride-along at any point at their own discretion.
If I get injured, the LSEMS can not be held responsible, unless gross misconduct led to the injuries.
I, Tyson Brass; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participates in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risk, such as physical, psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risk, whether known or unknown to me. I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, loss or damage to my person which includes liabilities and cost as a result of my participation in their program. I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Rules and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Signature: Tyson Brass
Date Signed: 18/NOV/2021
TheLifeOfAve
ECRP Forum Name: Tyson Brass

Re: Tyson Brass - RAP Form

Post by TheLifeOfAve »

(( Sorry I am brand new to rp and forums so I'm not too sure how to do this correctly. I just copy and pasted the form.))
TheLifeOfAve
ECRP Forum Name: Tyson Brass

Post by TheLifeOfAve »

Hello?
Alex Mpache
Chief of EMS
ECRP Forum Name: Mpache

LSEMS Awards

Post by Alex Mpache »

Dear Mr. Brass,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been CUT SHORT. We would like to thank you for showing interest within our ride-along program, it has been cut short due to the following reasons.
  • Did not use the proper format.
    You can find the proper format right here.

((Click the spoiler below:
    ► Show Spoiler
    ))

Kind regards,
Lead Paramedic
Head of Field Training
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Alex Mpache | Chief of EMS
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”