[DENIED] Samson Woods

Samson Woods
ECRP Forum Name: Samson Woods

[DENIED] Samson Woods

Post by Samson Woods »

Personal Details
If this is for a group tour then ensure the details are filled in for every person visiting.
Names: Samson Woods

Phone Number: (209) 260-4243

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: NO

If so, please elaborate: N/A
Request Details
AVAILABILITY
Weekday mid - late afternoons & Evenings

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
I am interested in a career within the SADOC and would like to view the daily pace of things within the Dept. of Corrections. I'm a firm believer in treating the issue rather than punishing it and would like to see with my own eyes if this is the place for me. I have spoke with the Assistant Warden, Yuki Nakomora in person and expressed my interest in a tour and possible career prospects within corrections. She has given me in person authorisation for a tour of the facility and informed me that I should submit my request officially through the government channels.

After 12 years within the British Armed Forces I have learned the values of proper respect and discipline and wish to aid others in obtaining these key qualities. I want to be able to change a heart, save a life and help others come back to society with a better mindframe than when they entered the system.
Agreement
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections's and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: Samson L. Woods,
DATE SIGNED: 09/21/2021
Kourtney LaFleur
Warden
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

DOC Awards

Re: Samson Woods[Tour Request]

Post by Kourtney LaFleur »

Dear Mr Woods,

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been denied due to the following reasons:
  • Tour requests are no longer posted here.
Please email the application to the PR Team

Sincerely,
Kourtney Lafleur
Assistant Warden
San Andreas Department of Corrections

Solomon Cobb
Warden
San Andreas Department of Corrections

Return to “Archived Tour Requests”