Surname: Vanniekerk
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 95Kg
      Height: 185cm
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 1996/05/17
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country):Blue Town, Northern Cape, South Africa
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 485 1978
      Mailing Address: 139 Tinsel Towers

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [X]
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [X]
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • N/A
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • Downtown Cab Co.
      Senior Driver
      It highlights my dedication and hard work towards any professional work. I assert myself as much as possible and make sure I make a lasting impact on what I do.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I want to face the injustice that the city and all of it's active citizens face on a daily basis. I want to give the people a man who listens, pays attention and works hard to fight against the wrong doings of those who do not abide by the law. There are many corrupt city officials, criminals and scam-artists who take advantage of their power and the people need some to defend them and that person is me.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • I am persistant. When it comes down to doing something, I don't stop until it is done properly. I make sure to collect my information, gather my skills, process what I have and make use of it to the best of my abilities and I do not deter from hardships and complicated scenarios. It has helped me many times, as working through the DCC shows, that I can achieve anything I can set my mind to.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I would work towards a Mayoral Campaign being instated in the city. It would reinforce the current problems with poor quality policing and rampant crime throughout. It could also potentially lead to ammendment of the excessive taxes and the removal of the active (seemingly) military state that currently is in control. I could also improve the documentation throughout the licenses and business registration with better regulations in regards to the weapons licensing.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes, due to my cruise control jamming.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I was born and raised in South Africa, I worked really hard in a fast food chain then moved to Los Santos when I saved up enough money. When I arrived I was exploring the city when a police officer injured me with his vehicle. He took me to the hospital and I was required to pay my medical bills. I was taken aback by this injustice and there was nothing I could do about it and it wasn't the last thing to happen to me. Throughout my time in the city I lived through countless, outlandish problems that occured at the negligence of people in power. Several cops arresting a man for J-walking as opposed to one arriving to an attempted murder, ambulences not communicating with their patients and mechanics intentionally ignoring tow requests. I applied prior for the bar exam not knowing that I require to be in the Judicial Branch specifically to combat these injustices and fight for what is right.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • N/A
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • N/A
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Paulo Witherfork
      Sokka
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Kabubu#0704
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Paul
      Timezone: +2
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • No

• I, Peit Vanniekerk confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Last edited by Peit Vanniekerk on Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: SAJB Application - Peit Vanniekerk

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

Subject
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Vanniekerk
    We appreciate your application and would like the opportunity to meet you to discuss your application. I did notice that you signed your application a different name then what was listed in your application, can you please explain why this was done prior to scheduling your interview. Any references and letters of recommendation you can provide from previous employers would assist in your efforts to join the Branch.

Please submit your available times so we may schedule you in for an interview.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    San Andreas Government
Peit Vanniekerk
ECRP Forum Name: Kabubu2

Post by Peit Vanniekerk »

My apologies, I filled out this form on my phone whilst on holiday, auto-correct got the better of me. I will get my letters of recommendation today then we can schedule an interview. I am typically available from 13:00 onward.
Peit Vanniekerk

BUMP: SAJB Application - Peit Vanniekerk

Good day Bret Hyland,

I have had some of my associates and superiors send you emails regarding the recommendations.

Kind Regards,
Peit Vanniekerk
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Bret Hyland »

• Sorry for the delay in my response, I have been pre occupied with other matters. Thank you for having the recommendations sent along, lets get you scheduled for an interview on Thursday at 22:00, if this isn't suitable please schedule with [mention]James Mayfeld[/mention] as he covers an earlier shift pattern then I do, and may be able to assist.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
    San Andreas Government
Peit Vanniekerk

The Office of:
DCC Human Resources

Subject
06/Jun/2020

• Dear Bret Hyland,

This time is perfect! I take it this will be held at the Government Building?

• Kind regards,
    Peit Vanniekerk
    PR Assistant
    DCC
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Bret Hyland »

• Sorry for the delay in my response, I have been pre occupied with other matters. Thank you for having the recommendations sent along, lets get you scheduled for an interview on Friday at 22:30, if this isn't suitable please schedule with [mention]James Mayfeld[/mention] as he covers an earlier shift pattern then I do, and may be able to assist.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
    San Andreas Government
Hank Holt
ECRP Forum Name: dilqui9

Post by Hank Holt »

Re: SAJB Application- Piet Vanniekerk

• Mr. Vanniekerk,

Apologies for the delay in re-scheduling your interview. Let's set it up for tomorrow at 17:00 city time in the Courthouse, located in the south-east corner of Legion Square. Please ensure you arrive promptly and are dressed in a manner that shows respect for the court. Feel free to email me any questions you may have.

Hank Holt
    State Attorney
Peit Vanniekerk

The Office of:
DCC Human Resources

SAJB Application
28/Jun/2020

• Dear Hank Holt,
    I will be there promptly and dressed professionally. Thank you for rescheduling and I will see you later today.

• Kind regards,
    Peit Vanniekerk
    PR Assistant
    DCC
Hank Holt

Post by Hank Holt »

• Mr. Vanniekerk,

Let me congratulate you on passing the interview! At this time, we are able to extend a job offer with us as a Paralegal within the Judicial Branch. Please let us know when you would be available so we can schedule you to collect your badge and attend your orientation.

• Respectfully,

Hank Holt
    State Attorney
Hank Holt

Post by Hank Holt »

• Mr. Vanniekerk,

Would you like to continue with the judicial branch at this time, or will you be withdrawing your application?

•  
    Respectfully,

Hank Holt
    State Attorney
Peit Vanniekerk

Good day Mr. Holt,

At this current moment I am currently in therapy dealing with a personal problem, however I will be back in the city in about a week. Thank you for your patience in this time and I look forward to meeting with the branch.

Kind Regards,
Peit Vanniekerk
Hank Holt

Post by Hank Holt »

• Mr. Vanniekerk,

Once you are settled back into the city, please reach out and let us know what your availability will be like. We’ll try to schedule you for orientation and issuing badges.

•  
    Respectfully,

Hank Holt
    State Attorney
Peit Vanniekerk

• Mr Hank Holt,

I have returned to the city and settled in once again, I would love to receive my badge and assist the Judicial Branch in making the city a better place.

•  
    Respectfully,
    Peit Vanniekerk
    DCC Senior Driver
    Downtown Cab Co
Hank Holt

Post by Hank Holt »

• The applicant has withdrawn his application at this time due to personal reasons.

• Respectfully,

Hank Holt
    State Attorney
    Court Clerk
    Head of Recruitment

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”