[PRESS RELEASE #22] Departure from the Board of Commissioners

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
State Government
ECRP Forum Name:

[PRESS RELEASE #22] Departure from the Board of Commissioners

Post by State Government »

10 September 2020
San Andreas State Government

-
  • It is with a heavy heart that we must announce the departure of Commissioner Samuel Osborn, as of today, the 10th of September 2020. Commissioner Osborn has chosen to step down from his duties as a member of the Board of Commissioners to pursue his old career as a fully-fledged Law Enforcement Officer.

Commissioner Osborn joined the Board of Commissioners on the 28th of February, 2020, together with Commissioner Lewis Langley. Since joining, he has assisted the Board of Commissioners with completing internal projects, working closely with finalizing the revamp of the Business Licensing Bureau, as well as working closely with the agencies and government-contracted companies of San Andreas. We are grateful to have had him on board, and while we are also sad to see him step down, we are confident that he will continue his mission to improve this state, one way or another.

I'm grateful to have been given this opportunity in my life to serve San Andreas in a different way than I am used too. My background is well known, having been the Chief of Police three times and the Sheriff once, I can safely say that direct law enforcement is my bread-and-butter and will always be. Settling into the Government was difficult at first, I don't believe I ever felt comfortable in my new shoes, but I took pride over having being given the opportunity to wear them - and I did my best to improve the quality of life in San Andreas in various ways. I think that it's in my best interest to step aside and allow someone with more enthusiasm for the political aspect of this job to succeed me.

However, I do not plan on retiring again, I have plans which will most likely be unveiled in the next coming days. I plan to continue contributing positive efforts to this state for the next few years to come.

Once again, I thank everyone, and especially Commissioner Ramon Carter and Commissioner Sebastian Freeman for believing in me, and granting the privilege which I am now handing back.

On an end note, the Board of Commissioners wish Commissioner Osborn nothing but the best and hope to see him return in the future, as he has extended his wishes to assist the government and Board of Commissioners if they ever need it in the future.
Commissioner Sebastian Freeman

Commissioner Ramon Carter

Commissioner Lewis Langley

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”