Transfer Information & Format [Status: Open]

Section for reinstatement and transfer requests.
John Wallace
Undersheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Transfer Information & Format [Status: Open]

Post by John Wallace »

• Current employees or ex. employees of the Los Santos Police Department or with permission from Executive Staff, from other Law Enforcement Departments, may request a transfer to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. If you are currently employed by your department, you must not have received any serious disciplinaries within the last 30 days - if you are no longer employed, your disciplinary record prior to leaving your position will still be highly looked at.

A thorough inquiry about your performance and current standing will be made to your current or past department. You are required to sign a release form that enables us to gain access to your personnel file which may be transferred with you should your request be successful.

(( Transfers from other fictional departments e.g. San Fierro Police Department/Bone County Sheriff's Department/Las Venturas Police Department reserved for previous or current members of the sheriff's department who for reasons can't reinstate their old character. Explicit permission to do this must be obtained from Executive Staff as this is on a case-by-case basis.))

All transfer requests are handled differently, on a case by case basis. This is what we consider during transfer discussions:
    • Length of Employment.
    • Your position and role within your previous department.
      • Your effort in upholding responsibilities in your previous position & role.
    • (( Your behavior and performance in the community all around. ))
    • Availability in terms of positions in the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.
    What to expect when requesting a transfer:
    • You may not be employed in the same position or rank as before. This is entirely dependent on current availability and your previous status in your department.
  • You may be invited to an interview where a member of Executive Staff will ask further questions regarding your transfer request.
  • • You must be or have been the equivalent of a Police Officer II or above to request a transfer to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.
    • Transfer requests by Field Staff and Supervisors are the responsibility of Command Staff.
    • Transfer requests by Command and above are the responsibility of Executive Staff.
    • In the event of your transfer request being successful, you must first be fully discharged by your department before you can be employed.

• ((Anyone who has received a server punishment for violating a rule must wait at least 45 days before they can attempt to transfer, and during this period, the member shall keep a clean admin record. ))
    • (( There may be certain demands that we put on you out of character, such as but not limited to: If you're playing with multiple characters, we may ask that you abandon them and focus on your Sheriff character for a certain period. ))

Transfer Request Format
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN TRANSFERRING TO THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT EACH TRANSFER IS HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, AND YOU MAY BE SUBJECTED TO A RANK LOSS OR MORE. IF YOU GET OFFERED A POSITION IN OUR DEPARTMENT, IT WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY, OUR NEEDS, AND HOW YOUR PERFORMANCE IN YOUR PREVIOUS DEPARTMENT WAS.

* Enter N/A for unknown or non-applicable fields
*Answer each question with honesty, a full background check will be made.
*Put effort into the questions, it can affect the outcome of your transfer request.
1.1 Full name: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
1.2 Current Employer: INSERT YOUR DEPARTMENT'S NAME HERE
1.3 Rank in your Department: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
1.4 Responsibilities & Division: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
1.5 Awards & Commendations: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
2.1 Why should the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department accept your transfer request and why are you transferring?:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE

2.2 What do you wish to achieve in the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department?:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE

2.3 Have you had any supervisory training in your current Department and how would that help your employment here?:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE

2.4 Please list all disciplinary punishments you have received and explain:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
List all certifications you have received during your employment in your current Department.
  • - Certification
  • - Certification
  • - Certification
I, Firstname Lastname, hereby authorize the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department to gain access to my current employer's (in question 1.2) Personnel File and understand that it may be transferred over should my application be successful.
Comments here.

Code: Select all

[TRANSFER] Rank First Lastname

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BWeAFZb.png[/img]

[divbox=white]
[left][size=100][color=#FF0000][b]THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN TRANSFERRING TO THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT EACH TRANSFER IS HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, AND YOU MAY BE SUBJECTED TO A RANK LOSS OR MORE. IF YOU GET OFFERED A POSITION IN OUR DEPARTMENT, IT WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY, OUR NEEDS, AND HOW YOUR PERFORMANCE IN YOUR PREVIOUS DEPARTMENT WAS.[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]* Enter N/A for unknown or non-applicable fields
*Answer each question with honesty, a full background check will be made.
*Put effort into the questions, it can affect the outcome of your transfer request.
[/color][/size][/left]
[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bG4vKYq.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[b]1.1 Full name:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]1.2 Current Employer:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR DEPARTMENT'S NAME HERE[/i]
[b]1.3 Rank in your Department:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]1.4 Responsibilities & Division:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]1.5 Awards & Commendations:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]

[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2W18K7H.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[b]2.1 Why should the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department accept your transfer request and why are you transferring?:[/b]
[i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]

[b]2.2 What do you wish to achieve in the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department?:[/b]

[b]2.3 Have you had any supervisory training in your current Department and how would that help your employment here?:[/b]

[b]2.4 Please list all disciplinary punishments you have received and explain:[/b]

[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/dUaH92y.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[b]List all certifications you have received during your employment in your current Department.[/b] 
[List]- [i]Certification[/i]
[*]- [i]Certification[/i]
[*]- [i]Certification[/i]
[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3kK1E6P.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[i]I, [b]Firstname Lastname[/b], hereby authorize the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department to gain access to my current employer's (in question 1.2) Personnel File and understand that it may be transferred over should my application be successful.[/i]
[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/h5d9EP3.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[i]Comments here.[/i]
[/divbox]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/a3aDjGi.png[/img]
John Wallace
Undersheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Re: Transfer Information & Format [Status: Open - LIMITED]

Post by John Wallace »

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Re: Transfer Information - Status Change
"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

July 19, 2019
-
  • The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department is accepting transfer requests for a maximum of 5 field deputies. If accepted, you will be offered an equal rank or one rank below, as well as the mandatory status of a Field Training Deputy. Please note, our selection process is a rigorous one, with documentation being requested to verify your previous employment history, performance references and service record.

We are not looking to transfer any employees into supervisory ranks at this point in time. If you are interested to transfer as a supervisor from the Los Santos Police Department, if accepted, you will be offered a field staff position.

More opportunities will open in the future.

• From
    Sheriff John Norman
John Wallace
Undersheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Re: Transfer Information & Format [Status: Closed]

Post by John Wallace »

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

July 26, 2019
-
  • Transfer Requests are herby closed.

• From
    Sheriff John Norman
John Wallace
Undersheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Re: Transfer Information & Format [Status: Open - Limited]

Post by John Wallace »

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

July 30, 2019
-
  • Transfer Requests are now open again. We are looking for field deputies to assist us with our Field Training Program. That means if you are successful at transferring over to the Sheriff's Department, you will be assigned as a Field Training Deputy and will be expected to fulfill the responsibilities as one.

We are currently not looking to transfer employees into a supervisor or command position.

• From
    Sheriff John Norman
Bobby Kirk
Sheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Re: Transfer Information & Format [Status: Closed]

Post by Bobby Kirk »

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

May 8th, 2020
-
  • Transfer Requests are herby closed.

• From
    Assistant Sheriff Bobby Kirk
    Office of the Sheriff
Sheriff Bobby Kirk

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Harry Payne
Undersheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Re: Transfer Information & Format [Status: Open]

Post by Harry Payne »

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

May 24th, 2020
-
  • Transfer Requests are herby open.

• From
    Undersheriff Harry Payne
    Office of the Sheriff
Undersheriff
Harry Payne

Bobby Kirk
Sheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Re: Transfer Information & Format [Status: Open]

Post by Bobby Kirk »

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Re: Transfer Information & Format [Status: Open]

Transfer Requests are now open to ex. employees of the Los Santos Police Department, but the same criteria apply.

You no longer have to go through our recruitment by default if you wish to join the Sheriff's Department but have since left the Police Department, and neither should you have to be forced to reinstate to the Police Department only to transfer, as that would waste everybody's time that is involved in the process.

The same review process will apply.

If you have not been employed with the Los Santos Police Department for a long time, you should expect that you may potentially have to re-do our Field Training Program.

• From

Sheriff Bobby Kirk
Sheriff Bobby Kirk

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Return to “Reinstatement & Transfer Requests”