Reinstatement Information & Format [Status: Open]

Section for reinstatement and transfer requests.
John Wallace
Undersheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Reinstatement Information & Format [Status: Open]

Post by John Wallace »

• Former employees of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department that received an honorable discharge or a discharge for AWOL (( inactivity )) are entitled to request reinstatement to the department. Employees that were discharged for failing to complete the Field Training Program will need to seek employment through our Recruitment & Employment Office.

All reinstatements are handled differently, case by case basis. This is what we consider during reinstatement discussions:
    • Length of Absence.
      • Changes to the department during your absence
    • Your previous position and role within the department.
      • Your effort in upholding responsibilities in your previous position & role.
    • Your performance during your time outside the department.
    • (( Your behavior and performance in the community all around. ))
    • Availability in terms of positions in the department.
    What to expect when reinstating:
    • A drop in at least one rank. You are not entitled to reinstate into your old position, this is again treated case by case basis and our decision will be based on your performance all around, length of absence and department vacancies.
    • After a successful reinstatement, If you have been away for longer than 30 days you will have to complete our final session of the Field Training Program before you can assume the position that we're offering you. The final session of the Field Training Program is the evaluative session, which will allow us to see whether you are capable of performing at a Deputy level. In the event of you failing your evaluative session, you may be put back to Trainee and be forced to undergo the regular Field Training Program.
  • • Non-Commissioned Deputies that resign and submit a Reinstatement Request are the responsibility of Command and Executive Staff.
    • Command members that resign and submit a Reinstatement Request are the responsibility of Executive Staff.
    • Executive Staff members that resign and submit a Reinstatement Request are the responsibility of the Sheriff.

• A Deputy who attempts to file for reinstatement must wait at least 30 days from their initial discharge date, permission for earlier reinstatement can be requested to and granted by Executive Staff.

• A Deputy who was terminated from the department for Failing to Complete the Field Training Program or on medical grounds must seek employment through our Recruitment & Employment Division.

• (( A Deputy who was dishonorably discharged for reasons other than AWOL must seek permission from Executive Staff before attempting to reinstate. In this case, the reinstatement request must be under a different character or name and will be treated as a transfer reinstatement from another department. ))
    • (( A Deputy who has received a server punishment for violating a rule must wait at least 45 days before they can attempt to reinstate, and during this period, the Deputy shall keep a clean admin record. ))
    • (( There may be certain demands that we put on you out of character, such as but not limited to: If you're playing with multiple characters, we may ask that you abandon them and focus on your Sheriff character to a certain period. ))

• You will not be eligible for reinstatement if you've got any serious misdemeanors or felony charges on your record, neither if you've found in affiliation with criminality, regardless of criminal record. (( You may be eligible to file for reinstatement but you must receive permission from Executive Staff before attempting to reinstate. An RP quality check will be done to see whether you've developed your character realistically. In the case of you receiving permission, it must be done under a different character or name and will be treated as a transfer from another department. ))
Reinstatement Request Format
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN RETURNING TO THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT EACH REINSTATEMENT IS HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, AND YOU MAY BE SUBJECTED TO A RANK LOSS OR MORE. IF YOU GET OFFERED A POSITION IN OUR DEPARTMENT AGAIN, IT WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY, OUR NEEDS AND HOW YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS PREVIOUSLY.

* Enter N/A for unknown or non-applicable fields
*Answer each question with honesty, a full background check will be made.
*Put effort into the questions, it can affect the outcome of your reinstatement.
*(( This is an In Character reinstatement. Inactivity removals are done with the IC reason "AWOL - Absent Without Official Leave". Any OOC information needs to be within bracket (( )) but we will not accept requests that are completely OOC unless otherwise approved. ))
1.1 Full name: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
1.2 Termination of Employment or Resignation: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
1.3 Reason for Termination/Resignation: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
1.4 Rank before Termination/Resignation: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
1.5 Date of Termination/Resignation: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
2.1 Why should the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department accept your reinstatement request and why are you reinstating?:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE

2.2 What have you done since your resignation or termination ((including other factions))?:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE

2.3 Was your employment terminated?:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE

2.4 If yes, please explain why you were terminated on your own terms and the events leading up to your termination:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
State any type of employment you conducted while you were absent from the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
3.1 Name of Company/Employer: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
3.2 Reason for Dismissal: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
3.3 Date of Dismissal: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
3.4 Rank, if applicable: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
Comments here.

Code: Select all

[REINSTATEMENT] [Previous Rank] First name, Last name

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/j7whTpg.png[/img]

[divbox=white]
[left][size=100][color=#FF0000][b]THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN RETURNING TO THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT EACH REINSTATEMENT IS HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, AND YOU MAY BE SUBJECTED TO A RANK LOSS OR MORE. IF YOU GET OFFERED A POSITION IN OUR DEPARTMENT AGAIN, IT WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY, OUR NEEDS AND HOW YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS PREVIOUSLY.[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]* Enter N/A for unknown or non-applicable fields
*Answer each question with honesty, a full background check will be made.
*Put effort into the questions, it can affect the outcome of your reinstatement.
*(( This is an In Character reinstatement. Inactivity removals are done with the IC reason "AWOL - Absent Without Official Leave". Any OOC information needs to be within bracket (( )) but we will not accept requests that are completely OOC unless otherwise approved. ))[/color][/size][/left]
[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bG4vKYq.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[b]1.1 Full name:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]1.2 Termination of Employment or Resignation:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]1.3 Reason for Termination/Resignation:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]1.4 Rank before Termination/Resignation:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]1.5 Date of Termination/Resignation:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2W18K7H.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[b]2.1 Why should the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department accept your reinstatement request and why are you reinstating?:[/b]
[i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]

[b]2.2 What have you done since your resignation or termination ((including other factions))?:[/b]

[b]2.3 Was your employment terminated?:[/b]

[b]2.4 If yes, please explain why you were terminated on your own terms and the events leading up to your termination:[/b]

[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/53MU8e3.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[b]State any type of employment you conducted while you were absent from the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]3.1 Name of Company/Employer:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]3.2 Reason for Dismissal:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]3.3 Date of Dismissal:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]3.4 Rank, if applicable:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/h5d9EP3.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[i]Comments here.[/i]
[/divbox]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/a3aDjGi.png[/img]

Return to “Reinstatement & Transfer Requests”