Sheriff John Wallace awards the Executive Staff Ribbon for Outstanding Performance

Section for News Releases and Community Outreach.
John Wallace
Undersheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Sheriff John Wallace awards the Executive Staff Ribbon for Outstanding Performance

Post by John Wallace »

WWW.LSSD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
News Release
29/JUL/2020
"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Sheriff John Wallace

• Executive Staff Ribbon for Outstanding Performance
    -

• Today Sheriff John Wallace has invited Staff Sergeant Kitiara Romanov and Senior Agent John Kemp to receive the Executive Staff Ribbon for Outstanding Performance. Both of these individuals have had a tremendous impact on the daily operations of this Department and their dedication and loyalty to its values have earned them this award.

Sheriff John Wallace had the following to say:
    Today we stand here with two of the finest employees that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department has in its ranks. Both, Staff Sergeant Kitiara Romanov and Senior Agent John Kemp have joined the Department very early on and have fundamentally shaped its core. I am especially proud because both of them have learned the ropes here, in this very department. They came in with a dream and a goal to succeed and have very much done so. They are, without a doubt, our very own and we are proud to see where they stand today and wish them the best for the future in this Department.

Senior Agent John Kemp has been a very engaged and professional member of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. He has proven to be not only a great Deputy and Supervisor but also someone who I was able to rely on if I needed someone I could trust to take on a task and carry it out. Senior Agent Kemp has never ducked down when work came his way, he stood tall in the biggest of storms and tackles any and all issues in a calm, precise and inspiring manner. There are few men like Senior Agent Kemp out there and I am proud to give this award to one of our own today. May he continue to lead and inspire the next generations and I am excited to see where he is going.

Staff Sergeant Kitiara Romanov is a very important part of the puzzle that is the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. Many don't see her work but that is the nature of the tasks she fulfills. Staff Sergeant Romanov came to help when we needed someone to take good care of our Human Resources Division and with no struggle at all, she managed to take on the full workload and deliver excellent results. She is without a doubt one of the most valuable assets this Department has and I know that I can trust her to be precise, loyal, and engaged. Staff Sergeant Romanov is the good soul of the Supervisory Team and a lot of members, without their knowledge, have Staff Sergeant Romanov to thank for their continued progression and success. I want to thank Staff Sergeant Romanov for her loyalty and hard work throughout the years and I hope to see her continue to prosper.
###
  • For Information, Contact:

Sheriff's Information Division
    Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
    Procopio Promenade 1, Paleto Bay
    Los Santos, SA, 909

Return to “News Room”