SADOC Recruitment [OPEN] : READ BEFORE APPLYING

Recruitment Desk provides future applicants with information on applying to become a Correctional Officer, including basic requirements, application forms, and FAQ pages.

Moderator: [SADOC][D] Human Resources

Ren Sanchez

SADOC Recruitment [OPEN] : READ BEFORE APPLYING

Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:42 am

! Message from: Human Resources Command
Recruitment for the San Andreas Department of Corrections is OPEN as of 29/Nov/2020. Please see below on how to apply.
The San Andreas Department of Corrections mission is to protect the state of San Andreas by confining offenders in controlled environments that are safe, humane, cost efficient, and appropriately secure. To also provide self-improvement opportunities to assist rehabilitating offenders in becoming law-abiding citizens. We aim to expand our department via frequent hiring's, we aim to find the best candidates to train.
    Duties
    As a San Andreas Department of Corrections Officer you will be sworn in to protect the State of San Andreas by confining offenders and helping them rehabilitate in becoming law-abiding citizens. You will help intake offenders from Law Enforcement Agencies, ensure the security of the SADOC, and will also help keep the State of San Andreas safe.
        • ((Must have a Out of Character age of 16 years old))
      • Citizenship/Residency: Must be a American Citizen at the time of submitting an application, and been a resident of San Andreas for no less then 12 Months.
        • (( Must have over 5,000 XP in total across all characters ))
      • Criminal History: You must not have any serious crimes on your record (will be dealt with on a case to case basis)
      • Multiple Employments: You may not be a member of LSPD or LSSD at the time of hiring, as these are full time positions. You may have a part time position while working at the SADOC.
      • Mental/Physical Fitness: As a Corrections Officer, you must be able to maintain good mental and physical fitness. You will be tested on this during our hiring process.
        • ((As a faction, we hold a high RP standard, we will help you of course, if you're new. But you must want to learn and grow))
      • Additional Requirements:
        • You are required to fill out a application online, you must have a access to a computer and be able to use it.
        • You are required to pass a extensive background check, where you criminal record, previous employment, traffic violations, and any affiliation you may have had in the past will be checked.
        • (( Must be able to dedicate at least 5 on duty hours a week ))
        • (( Must have a clean admin record for the past 30 days, this is also handled on a case by case basis ))

Step 1: Application Stage

You will submit a application here, online. Once a application is submitted SADOC Human Resources will review the application and cross-check the answers with our selection criteria. During your application phase, a Human Resources Representative will complete a background check, to ensure you meet our criteria. It may take up to 72 hours for a Human Resources Representative to get back to you on your application.
      Step 2: Interview Stage

If you made it past our application phase then you will be moved on to our Interview Stage. During this you will come down to Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and a Human Resources Representative will conduct a interview with yourself. As this is a Interview, make sure you wear something nice and are ready to answer questions about yourself.
      Step 3: Quiz Stage

If you passed your interview, then you will be sent to our quiz queue. This will be emailed to you. This quiz is comprised of situational questions to ensure you are fit for the San Andreas Department of Corrections. ((It will also go over rules, and RP questions))
      Step 4: Physical Fitness Test

If you past your quiz, then you will be ready to complete your Physical Fitness Test. You will meet a Human Resources Representative at Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and they will take you to our training course to ensure you are physically fit for duty. Please make sure you bring comfortable clothing that wont impede your ability to complete these activities. ((The Physical Fitness Phase is mainly an RP Test, ensuring you know how to properly use /me and /do))
      Step 5: Academy Stage

At this point you are getting close to becoming a Corrections Officer. In this stage, you will be scheduled for an Academy at Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and you will learn how to be a successful Corrections Officer. You will be taught all the procedures of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and you will also be able to have a tour of our facility. Our Academies take around 8 hours ((2 Hours OOC, not including exam)). Before attending the SADOC Academy, ensure you bring a pen and paper, as you will be tested on everything you are taught. And don't worry, you're able to use notes you take on our exam.
      Academy Exam

After your Academy is complete, you will be given an exam to complete. This exam will comprise questions about our policies, it will also go over procedures and situational questions. If you pass the exam, you will receive a badge and be sworn in as a San Andreas Department of Corrections Officer!
      Before applying please ensure that you meet our selection criteria that can be found at the top of this page.

Title:
      SADOC Application - Firstname Lastname

Code: Select all

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/592070845510320138/603810236305899521/banner_application.png[/img]
        [img]https://i.imgur.com/MKwptLw.png[/img]
        [divbox=white]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs):[/b] Answer
        [b]First Name:[/b] Answer
        [b]Last Name:[/b] Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY
        [b]Place of Birth:[/b] Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Contact Number:[/b] XXX-XXXX
        [b]Residential Address:[/b] Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Height:[/b] XXX cm
        [b]Weight:[/b] XX kg
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5fN9wRL.png[/img]
        [ol][/ol]
        [divbox=white]
        [b]Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the department in the event you are hired?[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 125 words)[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]How do you handle pressure or stressful situations?[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]What qualifications or traits do you possess that may be an asset to us (minimum 75 words)?[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HwHMU0A.png[/img]
        [divbox=white]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Do you have any previous military or law enforcement history? If so, elaborate:[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Have you ever worked for a government agency? If so, which one and what was your position?[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Do you have any previous experience working as part of a team?[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain:[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Wu2wYyL.png[/img]
        [divbox=white]
        [i]At least 2 past employment is required[/i]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Name of employer:[/b] Answer
        [b]Period of employment:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY - DD/MM/YYYY
        [b]Position:[/b] Answer
        [b]Duties:[/b] Answer
        [b]Reason for leaving:[/b] Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Name of employer:[/b] Answer
        [b]Period of employment:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY - DD/MM/YYYY
        [b]Position:[/b] Answer
        [b]Duties:[/b] Answer
        [b]Reason for leaving:[/b] Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/eTkWmum.png[/img]
        [divbox=white]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Do you possess a valid driver’s license?
        [ ] Yes
        [ ] No
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Do you possess a valid firearms license?
        [ ] Yes
        [ ] Pending
        [ ] No
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Are you BLS certified?
        [ ] Yes
        [ ] No
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Are you capable of understanding written information clearly and acting in accordance with it?
        [ ] Yes
        [ ] No
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kIQFFYM.png[/img]
        [divbox=white]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]I, [i]FULL NAME[/i] the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence, if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected, and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
        [size=200][i][font=Bradley Hand ITC] FULL NAME [/font][/i][/size]
        Signing date [u]DD/MM/YYYY[/u]
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/FVNvtM1.png[/img]
        [divbox=white]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Forum name:[/b] Answer
        [b]Discord ID:[/b] Answer
        [b]IRL age:[/b] Answer
        [b]Timezone:[/b] Answer
        [b]Geographical location:[/b] Answer
        [b]List of characters’ names:[/b] Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox][divbox=white]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox][divbox=white]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Can you speak, understand and write English fluently?[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Do you have any IRL experience that might be relevant? If so, please explain.[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Do you have Team Speak 3 and Discord installed?[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Are you capable of using a microphone to speak?[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox][divbox=white]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Please explain the use of /me and provide an example:[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Please explain the use of /do and provide an example of a scenario in which you might use it:[/b]
        Answer
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox][divbox=white]
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Please provide a picture of your /stats:[/b]
        Link
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Please provide a picture of your /license:[/b]
        Link
        [ol][/ol]
        [b]Please provide an unedited picture of your admin logs which are up to date (only the character list and admin logs!) :[/b]
        Link
        [ol][/ol]
        [/divbox]

Example - PreviewShow
          Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs): Answer
          First Name: Answer
          Last Name: Answer
            Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
            Place of Birth: Answer
              Contact Number: XXX-XXXX
              Residential Address: Answer
                Height: XXX cm
                Weight: XX kg
                    Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):
                    Answer
                      How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the department in the event you are hired?
                      Answer
                        Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 125 words)
                        Answer
                          How do you handle pressure or stressful situations?
                          Answer
                              What qualifications or traits do you possess that may be an asset to us (minimum 75 words)?
                              Answer
                                  Do you have any previous military or law enforcement history? If so, elaborate:
                                  Answer
                                    Have you ever worked for a government agency? If so, which one and what was your position?
                                    Answer
                                      Do you have any previous experience working as part of a team?
                                      Answer
                                        Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain:
                                        Answer
                                          At least 2 past employment is required
                                            Name of employer: Answer
                                            Period of employment: DD/MM/YYYY - DD/MM/YYYY
                                            Position: Answer
                                            Duties: Answer
                                            Reason for leaving: Answer
                                              Name of employer: Answer
                                              Period of employment: DD/MM/YYYY - DD/MM/YYYY
                                              Position: Answer
                                              Duties: Answer
                                              Reason for leaving: Answer
                                                  Do you possess a valid driver’s license?
                                                  [ ] Yes
                                                  [ ] No
                                                    Do you possess a valid firearms license?
                                                    [ ] Yes
                                                    [ ] Pending
                                                    [ ] No
                                                      Are you BLS certified?
                                                      [ ] Yes
                                                      [ ] No
                                                        Are you capable of understanding written information clearly and acting in accordance with it?
                                                        [ ] Yes
                                                        [ ] No
                                                            I, FULL NAME the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence, if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected, and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                              I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                              FULL NAME
                                                              Signing date DD/MM/YYYY
                                                                  Forum name: Answer
                                                                  Discord ID: Answer
                                                                  IRL age: Answer
                                                                  Timezone: Answer
                                                                  Geographical location: Answer
                                                                  List of characters’ names: Answer
                                                                      Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                                                                      Answer
                                                                        Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                                                                        Answer
                                                                          Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                                                                          Answer
                                                                              Can you speak, understand and write English fluently?
                                                                              Answer
                                                                                Do you have any IRL experience that might be relevant? If so, please explain.
                                                                                Answer
                                                                                  Do you have Team Speak 3 and Discord installed?
                                                                                  Answer
                                                                                    Are you capable of using a microphone to speak?
                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                        Please explain the use of /me and provide an example:
                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                          Please explain the use of /do and provide an example of a scenario in which you might use it:
                                                                                          Answer
                                                                                              Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                                                                              Link
                                                                                                Please provide a picture of your /license:
                                                                                                Link
                                                                                                  Please provide an unedited picture of your admin logs which are up to date (only the character list and admin logs!) :
                                                                                                  Link
                                                                                                    Image

Return to “Recruitment Desk”