High Command Promotions 20/09/2020

Press releases made by the Department of Corrections on updates, employee adjustments, and stories from within the prison.
Solomon Cobb
ECRP Forum Name: Ash

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

LSEMS Awards

High Command Promotions 20/09/2020

Post by Solomon Cobb »

ImageImage
This week we are announcing 2 command promotions at the Department of Corrections.

Our #03 Assistant Warden spot has been vacant for some time and it has been decided by #01 Warden Sanchez that Reina Moraine (Previously #04 Commander of Special Divisions) will be taking up the position as the new #03 Assistant Warden. Reina has excelled herself in all her previous roles and has proven time and time again that heavy commitment to the job and an unwavering determination can benefit everyone around her.

With Reina joining the Warden team, the position of #04 Commander of Special Divisions is being handed off to Solomon Cobb (Previously #366 Captain of Human Resources). Solomon has been a part of almost every special division at the Department of Corrections in his years working here and has put himself in a unique position to give good insight on the running of them. As the newest member of the High Command team, he will be taking a step back from his Human Resources duties to focus on keeping the special divisions running smoothly now Reina has moved up.

All the officers at Bolingbroke Penitentiary look forward to seeing what the 2 officers make out of their new positions and how they can continue to serve the department.

A word from #03 Reina Moraine, the new Assistant Warden:
"As the new Assistant Warden, I have made it my solemn vow to do everything I can to continue to increase security in its entirety at the DOC, and to ensure that Bolingbroke Penitentiary remains a stable and rewarding environment for all correctional officers. I look forward to serving the Warden Team in pursuing my new responsibilities"

A word from #04 Solomon Cobb, the new Commander of Special Divisions:
"I am thrilled at the opportunity to move up to high command to now have the ability to make even more long-lasting changes. I will be ensuring our existing special divisions continue to run smoothly whilst overseeing the creation of new ones should they arise. I shall continue to strive to improve the relations with other agencies and the public and meet the needs of those that depend on me."

Recruitment
    Recruitment for the San Andreas Department of Corrections is still OPEN as of 19/07/2020. Please see below on how to apply.
      Applicant Requirements
      ✘ Must be a citizen of San Andreas
        ✘ Must not have any serious crimes (will be dealt with on a case to case basis).
          ✘ Must not be a serving member of the Los Santos Police Department or Los Santos Sheriff Department.
            ✘ Must be over 18 years of age and no older than 55.
              ✘ (( Must want to RP at a high standard - we'll help, of course, if you’re new. But you must want to learn and grow ))
                ✘ (( Must have over 5,000 XP in total across all characters ))
                  ✘ (( Must be able to dedicate at least 5 on duty hours a week ))
                    ✘ (( Must have a clean admin record for the past 30 days, this is also handled on a case by case basis ))
                      Application Process

SADOC Public Relations
                      San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Return to “Press Releases”