[Internship Application] Ruslan Savage [PENDING]

Find job offers for the Los Santos City Hall in our public recruitment desk.

Moderator: [SAGOV] Human Resources Bureau

Ruslan Savage

[Internship Application] Ruslan Savage [PENDING]

Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:33 pm

San Andreas State Government
Internship Application Form

• 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
    • 1.1 First and Lastname: Ruslan Savage
      1.2 Phone Number: 3443655
      1.3 Email Address:: [email protected]
      1.4 Home Address:: N/A
      1.5 Date of Birth:: 12/DEC/1999
    2. PERSONAL HISTORY
    • 2.1 Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony?
      No, never had trouble with the law. Not even one speeding ticket.

2.2 Have you ever had law enforcement actions taken against any of the licenses you hold or have held in the past??
      No, I did not.

2.3 What is your current employment status?
      I am curently working as a bus driver, trying to get enough money for a vehicle to get around.

2.4 Do you have any experience in another San Andreas Government agency (or contracted agency)?
      No, I do not but I am doing pretty good with the penal code, I love to read laws and see them addressed on the streets.

2.5 Do you currently own or manage a registered business in San Andreas? If yes, please list the details
      No, I do not.
    3. QUALIFICATIONS
    • 3.1 What experience (work/life) do you have that could be valuable for the San Andreas Government and its mission?
      I am a good speaker, a good teacher and also a good person in general. I like to listen to people's concern and try to solve them with patience. I also look forward to help the community get better with the law and to get rid of corrupt people around the city.

3.2 What would you say is your greatest strength and weakness?
      My strenghts are being vigilant, hard-working, loyal and a good psychologist. I think a cop always has to be vigilant because there is full of bad people that can provoke harm in a second, always the hard-work is always good because someone has to get all the tasks done.To be loyal it's the most important to me because that represents my respect and honor for the badge.
      My weakness is that sometimes I may be look too seriouse and become a workaholic. In any field of work we all need to take breaks and be careful with our brain so we don't do stupid mistakes. So sometimes I maybe work too much and maybe talk too much due fatigue.

3.3 If hired please list and explain something you would like to see the State Government implement and how it would benefit the state:
      I am a serious person that is looking to become better day by day. Also I am hard-working, you can say that I am an workaholic. I do have a good understanding of the penal code and all the laws of San Andreas, also I am very good at small details that can probably make a difference in a case and as a final note I am always striving for the best.

3.4 Please list below the highest level of education you have completed:
      I finished highschool and graduated colleage in Los Santos Mirror Park.

3.5 Please provide a list of your past employment(s), and the description of the said job(s) and the date of employment(s):
      I never worked on a government job, I only work as a bus driver.

3.6 If any of your previous employments were terminated, please provide the reason why:
      N/A
    (( 4. OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    • 4.1 Eclipse Forum Link: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/profile/80 ... e-vasquez/

4.2 Discord ID: MikeOniciuc#8147

4.3 Please provide a list of your alternative characters, or if you do not feel comfortable doing so publicly, prepare a list for the handler of your application.
      N/A

4.4 Do you have any characters, that have a senior/leadership role in a different faction? If yes, please provide the other faction name and the rank. if you do not feel comfortable doing so publicly, prepare a list for the handler of your application.
      N/A

4.5 Have you ever been punished by a member of Server Staff on any of your characters/accounts? If yes, try to explain the incidents and if you've learned from it.
      No

4.6 Please provide a picture of your panel's admin logs. The picture should be primarily unedited but you do not need to include your account name.
      SpoilerShow
Inori Komatsu
GOV

Re: [Internship Application] Ruslan Savage

Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:11 pm

16/09/2020
Los Santos City Hall
San Andreas State Government

Hello Mr.Savage

Thank you for applying for a job as a intern with the San andreas state government, city hall.
If you're still interested in a position here then please contact me here over email or on sms to plan a interview

Phone: 4027865

Inori Komatsu
Director Of Business Licensing

Return to “Recruitment Desk”