[PRESS RELEASE #31] Newly appointed CEO of Downtown Cab Company

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Ramon Carter
Retired Chief of Police
ECRP Forum Name:

[PRESS RELEASE #31] Newly appointed CEO of Downtown Cab Company

Post by Ramon Carter »

15 July, 2021
San Andreas State Government

• The San Andreas State Government is pleased to announce Jay Paige as the newest Chief Executive Officer following the resignation of Steve O'Conner who served faithfully for many months.

Personal Message from the CEO:
    I am humbly grateful for this prestigious position offered to me by the commissioners who have entrusted me to lead Downtown Cab Co to the future. I believe with their confidence within me we can reach a new level.

In 2018 I originally joined Downtown Cab Co and was interviewed by Jason Castillo who was a member of Human Resources at the time in which I sadly had failed my driving assessment and was required to come in the next day for a reassessment session and I slowly worked my way up to becoming a senior driver before stepping down. I rejoined the company later again in April of 2019 starting as a trainee again. During this time Jason Castillo took me personally under his wing giving me guidance which assisted with me reaching the position of management within the organization. After this, I decided to step down from my previous position and switch career paths to the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services which I worked closely with Chief Fallon, Chief Ortiz, and Commander Ortiz who entrusted me to lead the field training program and revamp the training into what it is today, before becoming the Director of Operations there and considered command with my lieutenant position.

After stepping down from the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services I wasn't too sure what to do anymore, and seeing the chance to apply for this prestigious position sparked my interest in returning to the organization that I've considered family over these many years.

I'd like to personally thank the commissioners for believing in me and giving me this wonderful opportunity. I look forward to working with you all.

Regards,
    Jay Paige

We would also like to extend our gratitude to Jason Castillo for acting as the interim CEO during the interview process, and would like to wish him the best of luck in the future.

The San Andreas State Government and the Board of Commissioners are looking forward to working with Jay Paige in the future and continuing the success of the Downtown Cab Company.
Commissioner Sebastian Freeman

Commissioner Ramon Carter

Commissioner Samuel Osborn

Commissioner Lewis Langley

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”