[PRESS RELEASE #8] Addition to the Board of Commissioners within San Andreas State Government.

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Ramon Carter
Retired Chief of Police
ECRP Forum Name:

[PRESS RELEASE #8] Addition to the Board of Commissioners within San Andreas State Government.

Post by Ramon Carter »

27 February, 2020
San Andreas State Government

• The San Andreas State Government would like to formally announce the addition of two new members to the Board of Commissioners - Los Santos Police Department Chief Samuel Osborn and Captain Lewis Langley. For multiple years both Mr. Osborn and Mr. Langley have dedicated themselves to the betterment of the state of San Andreas with unwavering commitment. It should come as no surprise that these men have worked tirelessly to ensure the safety of every man, woman, and child and have been successful in all ventures they have taken part in. On the evening of Sunday, the 23rd of February, both were requested for a meeting at City Hall where they were presented with the opportunity to join the Board of Commissioners, to which they accepted without hesitation.

A Message From Police Chief Samuel Osborn:
    I have been serving the state of San Andreas for 4 years since I transferred to the Los Santos Police Department from my previous department. My journey and accomplishments between the Police Department and Sheriff's Department are known to most, and everything that I have accomplished has been for the better good of this state, as well as its inhabitants.

As the Chief of Police, previously Sheriff, I have been heavily involved in several city projects and law changes together with the Board of Commissioners, and I believe that with my experience, we can together, push for further improvements in the public sector of San Andreas.

For the next few weeks, I will primarily be settling in this new position and familiarize myself with the structure and functions of other areas of the public sector. However, I would like to share a long-term goal that I can assure will be delivered to San Andreas, which is a judicial system. However, such a system cannot be created overnight and by a few people, it requires great minds to work together. It's no secret that the general public has been wanting a judicial system that strengthens the belief that one is 'innocent until proven guilty', and while I have full faith in the investigative and concluding process of Internal Affairs of both the Police Department and Sheriff's Department, it's of human nature to doubt such self-governing systems.

I would like to thank the Board of Commissioners for this opportunity, and add that I am not saying farewell to the Los Santos Police Department as I will only be expanding my oversight onto other areas of the public sector. A new Chief of Police with be announced within the next few days, however, I have full faith that operations will resume as normal within the department.

A Message From Police Captain Lewis Langley:
    I have been in Law Enforcement for three years, in various positions. I have worked closely with the Office of the Chief and the Board of Commissioners for quite some time in numerous capacities. I took a sabbatical from the LSPD back in July and assisted in the government and worked directly under the Board of Commissioners before returning to the Los Santos Police Department.

Over the course of the next few weeks I will be settling into this new position and will be taking the opportunity to familiarize myself with the functional structure of other government departments, I look forward to working with the departments and being able to assist in the official capacity.

I would like to thank the Board of Commissioners for the opportunity.

It is with great pride that we welcome these two on board to assist in driving the San Andreas State Government forward for the benefit of every citizen. Please do take a moment to congratulate these gentleman of their continued efforts and well deserved positions.

San Andreas Board of Commissioners
    Pictured left to right: Lewis Langley, Ramon Carter, Samuel Osborn
    Missing: Commissioner Sebastian Freeman
Commissioner Sebastian Freeman

Commissioner Ramon Carter

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”