LSEMS Reinstatement Application Format

Moderator: [LSEMS] Human Resources Division

Liam Crawford

LSEMS Reinstatement Application Format

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Former employees of the LSEMS that resigned from the department honourably (( or have been removed for inactivity )) are allowed to place a reinstatement application. Reinstatements are allowed for EMTs who held the rank of EMT-Intermediate or higher at the time of their departure, though exceptions can be made by the Chief, Deputy Chief and Office of Administration.
All reinstatements are handled differently, on a case by case basis. This is what we consider during reinstatement discussions:
  • Length of Absence.
    • Changes to the department during your absence
    • Your previous position and role within the department.
      • Your effort in upholding responsibilities in your previous position & role.
      • Your performance during your time outside the department.
      • (( Your behavior and performance in the community all around. ))
      • Availability in terms of positions in the department.
      What to expect when reinstating:

A drop of at least one rank. You are not entitled to reinstate into your old position, this is again treated on a case by case basis and our decision will be based on your all around performance, length of absence, and department vacancies.
      After a successful reinstatement, If you have been away for longer than 30 days you will have to complete our Reinstatement Training before you can assume the position that we're offering you. Reinstatement Training will allow us to see whether you are capable of performing at an EMT level. In the event of you failing your Reinstatement Training, you may be reinstated as an EMR and be forced to undergo the regular Field Training Program.

Code: Select all

[OLD RANK] FNAME, LNAME

Code: Select all

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Q3IKStN.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3swmCtZ.png[/img][/center]
[divbox=white]
[left][size=100][color=#FF0000][b]THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN RETURNING TO THE LOS SANTOS EMERGENCY SERVICES. IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT EACH REINSTATEMENT IS HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, AND YOU MAY BE SUBJECTED TO A RANK LOSS OR MORE. IF YOU GET OFFERED A POSITION IN OUR DEPARTMENT AGAIN, IT WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY, OUR NEEDS, AND YOUR PREVIOUS PERFORMANCE.[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]* Enter N/A for unknown or non-applicable fields
*Answer each question honestly, as a full background check will be made.
*Put effort into the questions, as it can affect the outcome of your reinstatement.
*(( This is an In Character reinstatement. Inactivity removals are done with the IC reason "AWOL - Absent Without Official Leave". Any OOC information needs to be within parentheses (( )) but we will not accept requests that are completely OOC unless otherwise approved. ))[/color][/size][/left]
[/divbox]
[divbox=white]
[b]Full name:[/b]
[i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Reason for Termination/Resignation:[/b]
[b]Rank before Termination/Resignation:[/b]
[b]Date of Termination/Resignation:[/b]
[/divbox]
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/564910821755584532/673868665673744386/Geninfo.png[/img][/center]
[divbox=white][b]Why do you wish to reinstate?[/b]
[b]Have you had any felony charges against you in the time that you were gone?[/b]
[b]What have you done since your resignation or termination?[/b]
[b]Additional information:[/b]
[/divbox]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/564910821755584532/673866402272247808/Reinst.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[b]State any type of employment you conducted while you were absent from the Los Santos Emergency Services Department:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]3.1 Name of Company/Employer:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]3.2 Reason for Dismissal:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]3.3 Date of Dismissal:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]3.4 Rank, if applicable:[/b] [i]INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE[/i]
[/divbox]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/656460837292081174/676126905522585660/ooc_info.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[list=none][b]4.1) ECRP Forum Profile[/b][list=none]
[url=Insert LINK TO PROFILE] PROFILE NAME[/url]
[/list][/list]

[list=none][b]4.2) Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin record ([color=#BF0000]full panel[/color]) for all characters.[/b]
[URL=PLACE URL FOR SCREENSHOT HERE] Admin Record[/URL]

[list=none][b]4.3) Are you part of any faction on your alternative character(s)? If so, which faction and what rank? (If applicable)[/b][list=none]
ANSWER
[/list][/list]

[list=none][b]4.4) Do you have Teamspeak 3 and Discord installed?[/b][list=none]
[✘] Yes
[✘] No
[/list][/list]
[/divbox]
Example:
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN RETURNING TO THE LOS SANTOS EMERGENCY SERVICES. IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT EACH REINSTATEMENT IS HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, AND YOU MAY BE SUBJECTED TO A RANK LOSS OR MORE. IF YOU GET OFFERED A POSITION IN OUR DEPARTMENT AGAIN, IT WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY, OUR NEEDS AND YOUR PREVIOUS PERFORMANCE.

* Enter N/A for unknown or non-applicable fields
*Answer each question honestly, as a full background check will be made.
*Put effort into the questions, as it can affect the outcome of your reinstatement.
*(( This is an In Character reinstatement. Inactivity removals are done with the IC reason "AWOL - Absent Without Official Leave". Any OOC information needs to be within parentheses (( )) but we will not accept requests that are completely OOC unless otherwise approved. ))
Full name:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
Reason for Termination/Resignation:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
Rank before Termination/Resignation:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
Date of Termination/Resignation:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
Why do you wish to reinstate?
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
Have you had any felony charges against you in the time that you were gone?
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
What have you done since your resignation or termination?
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
Additional information:
INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
State any type of employment you conducted while you were absent from the Los Santos Emergency Services Department: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
3.1 Name of Company/Employer: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
3.2 Reason for Dismissal: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
3.3 Date of Dismissal: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
3.4 Rank, if applicable: INSERT YOUR ANSWER HERE
  • 4.2) Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin record (full panel) for all characters.
    Admin Record
    • 4.3) Are you part of any faction on your alternative character(s)? If so, which faction and what rank? (If applicable)
      • ANSWER
    • 4.4) Do you have Teamspeak 3 and Discord installed?
      • [✘] Yes
        [✘] No
Honorary Deputy Chief
Former Chief of Staff, Office of the Chief
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Retired Captain
Former Head of Human Resources & Internal Affairs
San Andreas Department of Corrections

Retired Police Officer II
Former General Patrol - Vinewood Precinct - Patrol Officer
Former Office of Special Operations - Special Weapons and Tactics - Operative
Former Professional Standards Bureau - Public Relations - Senior Liaison