Los Santos Police Department Monthly Bulletin for June

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Los Santos Police Department Monthly Bulletin for June

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

ImageImageImageImageImage

This month, Fleeca Bank opened three new locations within Metropolitan Los Santos and one in Blaine County. The criminals of San Andreas immediately took advantage of this major investment into their local area, and the Los Santos Police Department and Los Santos County Sheriff's Office have been very busy ever since. Bank robberies were not something either department was familiar with, but after a few hectic scenes at the start and some major shootouts, Law Enforcement began to get a grasp on the routine.

Fortunately, the majority of encounters with bank robberies end with a strong positive result for Law Enforcement. In the past few weeks, we have had strong responses to bank robberies and have carried a tactical advantage against robbers. Despite some extreme cases with high stakes, Police Officers and Sheriff's Deputies have displayed excellent coordination and efficient teamwork to take down gang members and lone robbers alike. Our Special Weapons and Tactics teams have also operated smoothly as ever, and we have them to thank as well for our excellent response.

Excellent work by everyone on adapting to the ever-changing world of crime. Good luck to all of our Officers out there, and our brothers up north!

OFFICER OF THE MONTH, JUNE 2020

-
    Each month, ONE officer is selected by our Police Supervisors to receive this most prestigious award. This award is an overall congratulation for universal commitment, achievement, and excellence throughout the department. An officer who achieves this award is an exemplary member of the department and someone who should be looked up to as an inspiration and role-model.

-

This month, the Los Santos Police Department would like to recognize the continued efforts of Police Detective I Elise de la Croix. During the past 3 months, she has been putting in a healthy amount of hours, averaging over 34 shift hours per week during that time. That level of consistency is exemplary, but so is her consistency with paperwork contributions. Despite her paperwork intensive work within the Investigations Bureau, she makes an effort to keep up with her optional paperwork, realizing the importance of those reports to her work with IB.

Police Detective de la Croix grew up in Los Santos to French parents. She joined the Los Santos Police Department as a Police Cadet on the 19th of May, 2019, and worked her way up with the goal of becoming a Detective. On the 20th of January, 2020, she applied to the Investigations Bureau, and after completing her training, was promoted to Police Detective I on the 14th of April, 2020. She is now working towards getting accepted into the Supervisor Training Program to further her progression within the Department.

Police Detective de la Croix spends her time on shift working cases for the Detective Support and Vice Division, working undercover setups and surveillance. She also dedicates time to training our Police Cadets, having done 18 sessions in the past 3 months. She spends a lot of time out in the field as well, using her extensive experience to guide other units in situations and on scenes. She prides herself with her efforts to be approachable, and is happy to help out. Police Detective de la Croix is an example to all on consistency, reliability, and balance in your contributions to the world of justice.

For her extended contributions to the Los Santos Police Department, Police Detective I Elise de la Croix will be awarded with a salary increase to $8,000 for the month of July. We wish her luck with her future goals in the Department.

• Reinstatements and Transfers

This month we welcome some familiar faces back to the Los Santos Police Department. Most were retired Officers who reinstated, but we also had the pleasure of welcoming Detective Jo Campbell home from the Sheriff's Department.

Image Captain
    • Kilo Crosby
    Image Detective II
    • Jo Campbell
    Image Police Officer III
    • Dean Diesel
    • Eleanor Quinn
    Image Police Officer II
    • Matthew Layton
    • Pablo Reyes
    Image Police Officer I
    • Connor Douglas
    • Dwayne Shaft
    • Jack Mobray
    Cadet
    • James Forelli

• Promotions

We congratulate the following Officers on their hard work and dedication. These promotions are well deserved!

Image Captain ► Image Commander
    • Scott Dunbar
    Cadet ► Image Captain
    • Kilo Crosby

Image Sergeant I ► Image Sergeant II
    • Grace Hunter
    • Dezzy Bala
    Image Police Officer III+1 ► Image Sergeant I
    • Miles Logan
    Image Detective I ► Image Detective II
    • Abel Montgomery
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Detective I
    • Felix Noonham

Image Police Officer II ► Image Police Officer III
    • Mason Brewster
    • Chrisy Fegan
    • Nathan Normandy
    • Tobias Lee
    • Patrick Callaway
    Image Police Officer I ► Image Police Officer II
    • Jacob Wittman
    • Tim Stoner
    • Marcus Love
    • Ethan Taylor
    • Scott Reynolds
    • Dante Raven
    • Zayn Mullings
    • Havi Rank
    • Guilherme Tavares
    • Blaze Dinkley
    • Cyrus Raven
    • Ash Slays
    • Colt Smith
    • Justin Knight
    • Maison Smart
    • Jessica Nash
    • Samuel Clark
    • Audrey Hartwell
    • Benny Fox
    Cadet ► Image Police Officer I
    • Glen Trigger
    • Scott Moore
    • David Ford
    • Tyler Cage
    • Rick Bennett
    • Jarad Williams
    • Jayson Powell
    • DeMario DiazdeLeon
    • Jade Edwards
    • Jackson Woods
    • Dwayne Shaft
    • Gary Taylor
    • Kro Schnieder
    • Connor Douglas
    • Zach Jones
    • Dale Ashcroft
    • Jack Mobray
    • Clyde Dillinger
    • Joshy Thompson
    • Nicholas King
    • Jamie Patterson
    Applicant ► Cadet
    • Roderick Marchiso
    • Dylan Hills
    • Chris Honcho
    • Ross Raffermati
    • Tommy Osaka
    • Tom Vandijk
    • Bobby Heat
    • Artino Winters
    • Walter King

• This concludes the Los Santos Police Department's Monthly Bulletin for June. You may have noticed a few changes from previous Monthly Bulletins. We are currently working on implementing changes and finding new content for the bulletin, but in the mean time, we thank you for taking the time to read through it and we hope you are excited for what is to come. The Media Relations Division works hard to provide information about the LSPD to both employees and the public. If you have any suggestions, feedback, and/or comments, please contact the Media Relations Division through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.

We would like to give a special thanks to our Media Relations Division personnel and our Chief of Police Alex Donnelly for making this release possible.

* The statistics gathered for this month were mostly supplied by us tallying posts. There might be some human error in these statistics. If you are aware of any mistakes, please contact Media Relations.

Police Detective II Belle Havana Cavallera, Assistant Commanding Officer
Los Santos Police Department's Public Relations
[email protected]

Los Santos Police Department Media Relations
[email protected]

mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”