PRESS RELEASE: ANNOUNCING THE NEW ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE FOR LSPD

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
Alex Donnelly
Police Commissioner
ECRP Forum Name: Kris

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery

SASG Awards

PRESS RELEASE: ANNOUNCING THE NEW ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE FOR LSPD

Post by Alex Donnelly »

WWW.LSPD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos Police Department
Press Release
Sunday, April 5th, 2020
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

ANNOUNCING THE NEW ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE FOR LSPD
-

• -
    -
    Chief of Police Alex Donnelly is pleased to announce the promotion of Deputy Chief Elena Blake to Assistant Chief of Police, Chief of Staff. Assistant Chief Blake will assist Chief Donnelly with managing operations of the Los Santos Police Department and its staff. Chief Blake is a veteran of the Los Santos Police Department and has spent the majority of her time leading the Investigations Bureau.

Personal Message from Assistant Chief of Police Elena Blake:
    As a veteran of Los Santos Police Department, serving two terms as a Deputy Chief of Police over the Department's Investigations Bureau and its Detectives and having worked under and with several (Assistant) Chiefs of Police, I was given the chance to work side-by-side with Chief of Police Alex Donnelly as the Assistant Chief of Police, which is an opportunity to widen my scope and involvement in the department as a whole, an opportunity which I gratefully accepted.

It's hard for me to move on from being the Deputy Chief over the Investigations Bureau, as being in its leadership has been the main focus of my career in the last two years, however, after the time and effort that the Command team behind the Bureau and I have put in, I finally feel it is at a point where I'm comfortable with potentially passing on the torch and expanding my scope. I intend to work closely with not only Chief of Police Alex Donnelly in overseeing the department and its personnel but also with all of our department staff to move the Los Santos Police Department towards a bright future together.

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer a thank you and my appreciation to every single person that has made this a possibility, as I would not have been able to achieve this without any of you.

Police Detective I Jo Campbell, Commanding Officer
Los Santos Police Department's Public Relations
(213) 237-2507— [email protected]

Police Detective II Belle Havana Cavallera, Assistant Commanding Officer
Los Santos Police Department's Public Relations
[email protected]

Los Santos Police Department Media Relations
[email protected]

POLICE COMMISSIONER Alex Donnelly
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Newsroom”