PRESS RELEASE: LSPD Supports Local Businesses

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

PRESS RELEASE: LSPD Supports Local Businesses

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

During the afternoon of the 30th January, a Taco truck was spotted parked on the plaza in front of the Mission Row Precinct building. The vendor had been granted permission to take up a part of the space in front of the precinct Thursday to provide food and drinks for employees and passersby alike. Throughout the afternoon, the vendor’s combo deal attracted more and more satisfied customers

"The Police Officers are my best customers!" Ms Rosa said, "Knowing I'm safe and sound helps me focus more on my work"

The partnership was a great success for all, with the vendor and customers profiting from the added safety of police presence, leading to over 50 taco sales! The Officers of the Los Santos Police Department profited too, with a great deal on a great lunch.

It was an important step for the LSPD in showcasing its support of the local businesses of Metro Los Santos. Ms Rosa and her brother run the business together, sharing their profits.

"It's a tough business, I'm not going to lie" Ms Rosa said, adding that she works two other jobs as well. Nevertheless, both of them insisted that they were happy working together on their small family business.

"We're working really hard for the American dream"

We are happy for them too, and wish them the best of luck with their venture.

"The tacos were fantastic" Police Captain Langley commented, adding that "Any opportunity to help local businesses of Los Santos, rather than foreign imports, is a successful day!"

Police Captain Lewis Langley, Commanding Officer
Los Santos Police Department's Public Relations
(213) 516-1554 — [email protected]

Police Officer III Jo Campbell, Assistant Commanding Officer
Los Santos Police Department's Public Relations
(213) 237-2507— [email protected]

Los Santos Police Department Media Relations
[email protected]
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”