[EXPIRED] Ride-Along Request - Jason Castillo

Zlatan Davison
ECRP Forum Name:

[EXPIRED] Ride-Along Request - Jason Castillo

Post by Zlatan Davison »

Personal information
Name: Jason Castillo

Phone number: 324-7120

Occupation: Human Resources Representative at the Downtown Cab Company.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes.

Have you recently been convicted of a felony crime?: No.
Request details
When are you available?:
I'm available to be contacted and reached at nearly all days, at any time possible.

Why do you wish to go on a ride-along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Department?:
I personally feel like it could be a fun experience, both for me and the EMT conducting my Ride-Along. This has always been a line of work that interests me, so not only would it give me a pretty good insight into how EMT's operate, it would also show me what their day to day life and duties are.

((Timezone relative to UTC)): UTC+2
By signing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
  • I will not interfere with the EMT doing their job.
  • I will listen to the EMT's instructions at all times, unless it is to assist in their work.
  • The EMT can stop the ride-along at any point at their own discretion.
  • I will not bring any weapons.
  • If I get injured, the LSEMS can not be held responsible, unless gross misconduct led to the injuries.
  • While on scenes with police involved I will remain in the ambulance and will not communicate with anyone.
  • I will show I possess common sense.
Signature: Jason Castillo
Date Signed: 11/13/2018
Daniel Roberts
ECRP Forum Name: Stimo

Re: Ride-Along Request - Jason Castillo

Post by Daniel Roberts »

Dear Mr. Castillo,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been APPROVED. Please keep this ride-along request readily available throughout any of your ride-along sessions. We hope that you will get to see first-hand how the Medical Department and its employees operate day-to-day.

This ride-along request is valid for 28 days ((7 days)), after the 28 days ((7 days)) have passed your ride-along request will expire. If you are still interested in our ride-along program after your request has expired, you must submit a new one.

What should I do now?
  • You are expected to follow common courtesy and show respect to the medic in-charge of your ride-along session, as so, we request you to dress properly and keep an eye on your personal hygiene.
  • If you are in possession of any weapons, make sure not to bring them to a ride-along session. The medic in-charge will be frisking you before starting a ride-along session and will confiscate any weapons into their possession until the end of the session.
  • When you are ready for a ride-along session, visit the Pillbox Hill Medical Center at Strawberry Avenue and ask if any EMT-I or above is available to conduct a ride-along session. There is no limit to the amount of sessions you may do, so long as your request is active.
  • If no employees are available to conduct a ride-along session, try again another time or schedule a ride-along session beforehand. Your sessions may be conducted by a different medic each time.
Sincerely,
Daniel Roberts
EMT Intermediate
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Grace Waters
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

Re: [ACTIVE] Ride-Along Request - Jason Castillo

Post by Grace Waters »

Medic in-charge: Grace Waters
Date and Time: 17:30-19:30 ((Timezone relative to UTC)) 14/11/2018 and 15/11/2018
Quick overview of the sessions:
Had a constant stream of calls during both sessions, didn't run into any trouble on either session. We had lots of broken bones (legs, arms, even a thumb), lots of GSWs and a few calls up north in the mountain range/chiliad. Jason was extremely excited throughout, even when we were simply parked up and seems to be friends with a lot of members of LSEMS. Spent some of the time at MD parked up and talking to other employees however most of the time was spent on calls which is good for him.
Did any issues occur during the sessions?:
No issues, we had one situation at LSC in which there was an active shootout but we left the area and PD response time was extremely efficient so nothing came of that.
Any additional notes for further ride-along sessions:
Jason is extremely enthuastic about what we do and asks a lot of questions, a very good person to have with you.

Sincerely,
Grace Waters
EMT-Advanced
Daniel Roberts
ECRP Forum Name: Stimo

Re: [EXPIRED] Ride-Along Request - Jason Castillo

Post by Daniel Roberts »

Dear Mr. Castillo,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has EXPIRED and is no longer valid. Thank you for showing interest within our ride-along program. If you wish to take any further ride-alongs, you must submit another ride-along request.

Sincerely,
Daniel Roberts
EMT Intermediate

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”