Post by Asgerw9 »

Los Santos Police Department

Public Inquiries
Media Relations Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Tyrone Elbobi
Your Phone Number: 5017658
Your Position in Your Institution (if applicable): NO INSITUTION
Your Email Address: Auto Reply to Email ((Elbaek#3214))
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 22/MAY/21 01:23 (E.g. 16/SEP/19 13:00)
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:

I got arrested by the LSPD and they took a bunch of my belongings including my bag, a fishingrod and my radio. When i got released from prison they gave me a little amount of the things i had on me at the time. At the time of the arrest i asked the officer whether or not i could keep my most important items (radio, bag and fishingrod) to which he replied yes. When i got released from the prison, the guards told me to look at the LSPD for the items, but they told me to write a request to the government.

When i got arrested i didnt show a single sign of resistense and i still got a charge for evading arrest. Which i believe may have costed me thousands of extra dollars in fines, and a longer sentence! This is absolutely corrupt. I hope to get my items back, that i was promised by the LSPD.
Jonathan Norton
Retired Sergeant II
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: The Police Stole My Belongings

Post by Jonathan Norton »

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Tyrone Elbobi (([mention]Asgerw9[/mention])),

I am sorry to hear about your items reportedly missing. Misplaced items is something we take very seriously. However, you have contacted Media Relations Division, and we do not handle officer complaints. All I can do is point you to this press release about inmate belongings & returns, which states:

"Once an individual is brought to Bolingbroke Penitentiary and custody is transferred over to SADOC, their (returnable) belongings will be handed over to SADOC as well. However, at times when there are no available Correctional Officers to process individuals, the LSPD will have to process them themselves. Because of this, sometimes an individual serving time at Bolingbroke will still have their items in the possession of the LSPD. Be sure to take note of who moves you through processing at the prison so you know who has your items."

If a correctional officer moved you through processing, you should Report an Officer on the SADOC public website. If an LSPD officer moved you through processing, you should file an Officer Complaint on the LSPD website.

• Sincerely,

Police Sergeant II Jonathan Norton
    Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
lspdlogo
#5525 | 21/OCT/2018 - 21/OCT/2021

Retired Police Sergeant II Jonathan Norton

- TO PROTECT & TO SERVE -

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”