None provided

• Associate Justice Colt Daniels

Director of Public Relations

License: #09472

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 402-9713
    E-mail: [email protected]
    History/Biography
    Chief Justice Colt Daniels was born in 1983 here in Los Santos at Central Medical Center and grew up in the Mirror Park neighborhood. When he turned 18, he began a job with the Los Santos Truckers Union for a few years before applying to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

He was accepted into the academy and began his training, ultimately spending years in the department working within many divisions during his tenure, including serving in the Special Enforcement Detail, Detention and Parole Bureau, Recruitment and Employment Division, Air Support Division, and the Sheriff's Information Division.

Colt has always had a passion for helping the citizens of San Andreas. He felt that he could only do so much in the Sheriff's Department, so in the summer of 2021 he took off the duty belt, hung up his campaign hat, and retired honorably at the rank of Agent.

Colt quickly sought employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, after a successful interview with the former Attorney General Aurora James he was hired and began studying for the San Andreas Bar Examination. Once he was certified by the state he began assisting with public defense as he enjoyed helping the citizens. After many cases he got approached to take the position of District Criminal Defense Attorney and humbly accepted.

Towards the end of 2021 he noticed a lack of leadership in the branch since the retirement of former Chief Justice James Mayfeld and took a position as a Judge. Rather quickly, he was approached by the San Andreas Board of Commissioners who had been taking notice of his remarkable work he had done with the development of the branch.

In January of 2022, the Board of Commissioners appointed Colt Daniels as the Chief Justice of San Andreas. Since his appointment, he has completely reworked the San Andreas Judicial Branch with the assistance of Associate Justice Judith Mason into what it is today.

Chief Justice Daniels has a passion for the pursuit of justice and we can assure you, if you see him in the judges bench he will evaluate cases on their merits, without prejudice or preconception.

• Associate Justice Judith Mason

License: #19914

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 257-9183
    History/Biography
    Judith Mason was born and raised in Ashford, Connecticut. Growing up in what is known as Connecticut's Quiet Corner, her early life was the picture of traditional New England lifestyle.

After graduating high school, she moved south to Fort Lauderdale, Florida to attend the University of Fort Lauderdale, acquiring degrees in Communications and Business Administration. Upon completing her education, she was hired by the University of Fort Lauderdale and worked in the administration building until personal matters compelled her to move across the country to Los Santos, San Andreas.

When she first arrived in the city, she gained employment with the county coroner's office and all she saw was corpses left behind by crime, unfortunate accidents, or other dire situations. She did her duty to serve the loved ones that had been left behind, giving them much needed condolences or words of affirmation that would help them move on to bigger and better things.

While on the job, she met many wonderful EMTs and got her first glimpse into the services the San Andreas government provides to help keep people safe. She then applied for and participated in ride-alongs with every department to learn what it takes to keep such a bustling community like Los Santos alive and well.

Feeling a duty to give back to the citizens who invited her to call this place home, Miss Mason applied for a position in the San Andreas Judicial Branch, where she was hired as a Paralegal and shortly after was certified by the Bar Association, becoming San Andreas' fourth practicing attorney.

Since then, she was nominated for Court Clerkship by former Chief Justice James Mayfeld and served five months in that position before being promoted to Associate Justice by the current Chief Justice, Colt Daniels.

Miss Mason pledges to work for the people in a transparent manner that will not only strengthen their faith in the San Andreas government but to defend their rights afforded to them under the penal code.

Superior Court Judges

• Superior Court Judge Bret Hyland

License: #17233

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 225-3056
    History/Biography
    I enrolled in the University of Vice City, with the primary focus of law, quickly finding my true desires lie within Criminal Law, graduating with Magna Cum Laude. Immediately following university I became a clerk in the Appellant Court of Vice City under Judge Alberts. Working under Judge Alberts for 4 years as his clerk I later progressed to working as an attorney in the criminal court working for K. Rosenberg & Co serving as a criminal defense attorney. During my time serving the citizens of Vice City I became aware of ties that Mr. Rosenberg had to organized crime, and upon gaining this knowledge I immediately resigned my post and took a sabbatical to review my career choice.

During my time off my mentor and friend Judge Alberts was killed, upon his death the Chief Justice of Vice City reached out and requested I take over his position and continue to serve the city. I continue to serve as Appellant Judge for one of the Courts in Vice City for 23 years, becoming a long serving member and gaining experience working directly with the Chief Justice and District Attorney on many cases over my tenure.

After 23yrs service, I retired from service and moved the beach to enjoy the sun and sand.
    I was contacted by the now Chief Justice of Vice City Stating he heard that San Andreas is looking for help creating and managing their own Justice Department as prior to this they had struggled to get the framework and team put together
    I immediately started work on creating the documents to facilitate the creation of this new Justice Department, ensuring that whilst serving the public it will also not inhibit local law enforcement. I successfully created an entire Handbook, sentencing guidelines, and education program to start the training of new attorneys.

Approximately a year after successfully founding the San Andreas Judicial Branch I returned to retirement turning the branch over to Colt Daniels and Judith Mason. I resumed my relaxation in Vice city enjoying my beach views and the warm sun.

Come to present day where I received a request from Governor Lewis Langley requesting I return to San Andreas and assist with the Superior court, as there had been some hurdles. I am excited to return and help Chief Justice Mason, and Associate Justice Daniels in their endeavor to provide the best possible Judicial Branch to the people of this fine state.

• Superior Court Judge Roy Duke-Judge

License: #11982

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 578-1859
    History/Biography
    None provided

Inspector General

• Inspector General Emily Whitehorse

License: #20001

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 225-4437
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Deputy Inspector General Jabar Williams

License: N/A

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 210-1668
    History/Biography
    None provided

Court Clerks

• Court Clerk Antonio McFornell

Director of the Bar Association

License: #22949

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 553-8869
    History/Biography
    Antonio (Tony) José McFornell was born in 1976, at the historic coast of Cartagena, Colombia to then be adopted in 1992 by John McFornell Sr. Tony gained San Andrean citizenship after living in the country for 15 years where he graduated high school and finished law school. Upon finishing his law degree in San Andreas, Tony clerked some time within the appellate court before moving to Spain to pursue various postgraduate studies, in which he successfully obtained his LL.M and later on obtained his phd in law, focusing on Constitutional Law and Human Rights.

After finishing his studies and working in academia in Spain, Tony moved back to his home country -Colombia-, where he served in the Constitutional Court until eventually becoming a magistrate. Once his period ended, however, he moved to Los Santos and pursued bar certification.

Tony decided to join the Judicial Branch with aims of working once again in his field of expertise which is judgeship. He believes there is a huge unbalance when it comes to policing and overall the opportunities that citizens have to defend themselves. Tony holds great admiration for our law enforcers, it is also true that a State that pretends to be somewhat functional must have checks and balances and believes that he can contribute to that dynamic from the Judicial Branch. He initially did this by giving citizens the necessary means to defend themselves upon police misconduct as a defense attorney before retiring. Later on, Tony reinstated as a prosecuting attorney and to this day he still believes police officers and representatives of the law must be held to a high standard when it comes to issuing justice.

There have been two opportunities that Tony has been given during his time in the Branch that he holds dearly in his heart. First, Tony was allowed to participate in the redaction of the San Andreas Constitution. Although he participated in writing many parts of the Constitution, he was also given the opportunity to completely redact the Judicial Branch portion of the document. Secondly, but equally important, Tony was offered the chance to director the Bar Association by Chief Justice Colt Daniels.

These two have been Tony's biggest accomplishments in the branch and he hopes to be an inspiration for the new generations of lawyers.

Prosecuting Attorneys

• Attorney General Hope Kant

Director of the Public Notary

License: #17549

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 321-2132
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Deputy Attorney General John Texas

License: #27735

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 348-8450
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Prosecuting Attorney Al Triton

License: #04411

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 318-8168
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Junior Prosecuting Attorney Rowin Lawson

License: #27630

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 451-9939
    History/Biography
    None provided

Prosecution Paralegals
  • Prosecuting Paralegal Terence Williams

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 234-9321
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Junior Prosecuting Paralegal Hector Lacosta

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 417-3412
    History/Biography
    None provided

Public Defense Attorneys

• Chief Public Defender Shaun Harper

Director of Training & Hiring

License: #24015

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 308-7889
    History/Biography
    Shaun Harper was born on July 11, 1997 in the Netherlands. He was raised in a family that valued education and hard work, and he always had a natural curiosity and love for learning. Growing up, he did great in school, particularly in subjects like history, economics, and computer science. Despite his early success, he found himself drawn to the world of technology and computers and decided to pursue a career in that field.

However, after a few years working in the tech industry, Shaun began to feel unfulfilled and regretful about not pursuing his true passion for law. He was inspired by the idea of using his knowledge and skills to help others and protect their rights, and he decided to make a bold change. Shaun moved to America in search of new job opportunities, and as soon as he arrived, he made the decision to pursue his dream of becoming a defense attorney. He enrolled for a job at the San Andreas Judicial Branch and worked hard to hone his skills and gain the knowledge he needed to succeed in the field.

Before coming to America, Shaun's love of parties and good times sometimes got him into trouble with the police in the Netherlands. While these incidents were never anything too serious, they did give him a unique insight into the workings of the legal system and a deeper appreciation for the importance of protecting individual rights. In fact, it was these experiences that first sparked his interest in pursuing a career as a defense attorney.

Throughout his career, Shaun has never lost sight of his original goal to help those who need it most. He continues to work tirelessly in the courtroom, fighting for the rights of his clients and trying to make a real difference in their lives. Through his dedication, passion, and unwavering commitment to justice.

• Senior Defense Attorney Lisa Winter

License: #24602

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 233-5420
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Public Defense Attorney Jay Wellberg

License: #23444

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 295-6979
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Junior Defense Attorney Ariel Anderson

License: #25975

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 439-5821
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Junior Defense Attorney Nick Hightown

License: #27562

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 479-9153
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Junior Defense Attorney Witt McMulligan

License: #27794

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 568-7062
    History/Biography
    None provided

Defense Paralegals

• Senior Defense Paralegal Lynn Foster

License: #24563

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 558-9617
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Public Defense Paralegal Scott Harrold

License: #26913

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 297-4876
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Public Defense Paralegal Jebediah Butler

License: #27235

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 419-4986
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Junior Defense Paralegal Ella Alvarez

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 553-8060
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Junior Defense Paralegal Jack Vandenberg

License: #27795

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 550-1906
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Junior Defense Paralegal Tie Balton

License: #27631

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 249-9402
    History/Biography
    None provided

Law Students

• Law Student Aston Sofer

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 596-4013
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Law Student Cruz Cappitani

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 294-9324
    History/Biography
    None provided

Paralegal Trainees

• Paralegal Trainee James Hawkes

License: #09567

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 296-2369
    History/Biography
    None provided

• Paralegal Trainee Andrew Vinewood

Contact Info
    Phone: (909) 545-2419
    History/Biography
    None provided

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Judith Mason on Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:50 am, edited 47 times in total.

Return to “SAJB - Law Firms”