Los Santos Police Department Monthly Bulletin for August

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Los Santos Police Department Monthly Bulletin for August

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

ImageImageImageImageImage

The Los Santos Police Department has previously released guides and reminders regarding the parking regulations at the Del Perro Pier. Recently, a sharp increase in activity at the Del Perro pier and the subsequent chaotic parking situation prompted the LSPD to fund fresh advertisement of the press release in order to help ease the situation. However, word has not reached the general population and there seems to remain a misunderstanding.

In short, driving, and hence parking, is banned on the pier at all points west of the parking lot. All vehicles are to be parked on the parking lot provided on the southeast corner of the pier. The rest of the pier is restricted to pedestrian traffic as well as utility and emergency vehicles. This is due to public safety concerns raised by the high level of foot traffic, as well as the amount of space that vehicles take up. More information can be found in the original press release.

The LSPD has heard the complaints about vehicle theft at the parking lot, and has worked to address the issue. Henceforth, count on regular patrols through the parking lot and/or units posted in the parking lot. It is therefore safe to park your vehicles in the designated parking lot, and there is no excuse to do otherwise. By direct order of the San Andreas Board of Commissioners, patrol units will be enforcing the parking policy at the pier strictly, and will be handing out citations to those who fail to properly adhere to it.

OFFICER OF THE MONTH, AUGUST 2020

-
    Each month, ONE officer is selected by our Police Supervisors to receive this most prestigious award. This award is an overall congratulation for universal commitment, achievement, and excellence throughout the department. An officer who achieves this award is an exemplary member of the department and someone who should be looked up to as an inspiration and role-model.

-

Police Officer III Mark Sloan recently reinstated to the department, but has been employed with the LSPD previously since August 2019. Officer Sloan moved steadily up through the ranks, and, after a brief resignation, has returned with flying colors. Since his return, he has most definitely hit the ground running, showing great work ethic and a desire to do well.

Officer Sloan has shown great consistency in terms of shift hours, but his greatest contribution to the department comes in his field work, where he is very proactive and shows presence. We wish him great luck with his choice of career progression, should he choose to apply himself as a Police Supervisor, with the Investigations Bureau, or to stay as a Police Officer III.

• Reinstatements and Transfers

We welcome the following Officers back to the Police Department!

Image Detective III
    • Mike Adams
    Image Detective I
    • Felix Noonham
    Image Police Officer II
    • Percival Banks
    • Justin Knight
    Image Police Officer I
    • Jayson Powell
    Cadet
    • Joe Millions
    • Bernard Weaver
    • Rhys Paige
    • Thomas Ross
    • Zackariyah Khan

• Promotions

We congratulate the following Officers on their hard work and dedication. These promotions are well deserved!

Image Sergeant II ► Image Lieutenant
    • Victor Einhart

Image Detective I ► Image Detective II
    • Elise DeLaCroix
    Image Police Officer III+1 ► Image Sergeant I
    • Steve Smyth

Image Police Officer III ► ImagePolice Officer III+1
    • Hector Mayfield
    • Darion Rueb
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Detective I
    • Ryan Torres
    Cadet ► Image Detective I
    • Daniels Shelby

Image Police Officer II ► Image Police Officer III
    • Clint Houston
    • Colt Smith
    • Jeff Gordon
    Image Police Officer I ► Image Police Officer II
    • Mike Shields
    • Kro Schnieder
    • Joshy Thompson
    • Joseph Holland
    • DeMario Diazdeleon
    • Roderick Marchisio
    Cadet ► Image Police Officer II
    • Zackariyah Khan
    Cadet ► Image Police Officer I
    • Brandon Stinson
    • Rose Varnor
    • Charlemagne Coyer
    • Kylar Carter
    • Kevin Shard
    • Roberto Tortuga
    • Lee Chow
    Applicant ► Cadet
    • Derek Blackrock
    • Jason Tate
    • Ryan Veska
    • Cain Chaos
    • Brandon Price
    • Ari Preston
    • Axel Raven
    • Ron Houseman
    • Fed Hoe
    • David Copper
    • Ryan Moore
    • Igor Pilzkov
    • Travis Kinsmen
    • Leo Payne
    • Donovan Ace
    • Maccy Kentworth
  • This concludes the Los Santos Police Department's Monthly Bulletin for August. Thank you for taking the time to read through it and we hope you are excited for the next one. The Media Relations Division works hard to provide information about the LSPD to both employees and the public, but we couldn't do it without our division leaders keeping up with their own monthly updates for a timely release. If you have any suggestions, feedback, and comments, please contact the Media Relations Division through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.

We would like to give a special thanks to the following personnel for making this monthly release possible:
    • Chief of Police Alex Donnelly
    • Media Relations Division
    * The statistics gathered for this month were mostly supplied by us tallying posts. There might be some human error in these statistics. If you are aware of any mistakes, please contact Media Relations.

Police Detective III Belle Havana Cavallera, Assistant Commanding Officer
Los Santos Police Department's Public Relations
[email protected]

Los Santos Police Department Media Relations
[email protected]

mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”