Monthly Bulletin - December

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Monthly Bulletin - December

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

As we begin 2020, let me extend my best wishes for the New Year to the Los Santos Police Department employees and their families, all law enforcement professionals and all the residents of Los Santos. The LSPD looks forward to continuing programs, training for our employees and aiding the people of San Andreas.

I would also like to take the time to thank the communities around Los Santos, employees of the Los Santos Police Department and other law enforcement professionals for the warm welcome back that I received when I transferred over to reign as the Chief of Police, for the third time. I am looking forward to assisting with improving the department as a whole, as well as strengthening the relations between our department and the public. Image, integrity and public trust have the utmost importance for me, and I can safely say that 2019 was a very intensive and developing year for the department, and 2020 will be an even more challenging one.

Our Recruitment and Employment Division saw the biggest change in December 2019 in terms of structure and function. Previously, the department's training bureau was divided into 2 divisions, being our Basic Training Division and Advanced Training Division, however, Recruitment and Employment and the Basic Training Division saw a merge and now share the same responsibilities under our Administrative Services Bureau, which resulted in the Police Training Bureau being dissolved, and everything functioning under one Bureau. This was an important change in the department as the Recruitment and Employment Division is now responsible for one of the most important tasks of the department, to properly recruit and train new Police Officers into joining our ranks. I have full confidence in that Police Sergeant II Scott Dunbar will continue developing the division, and ensuring quality among applicants of the department.

I would like to take this time by showing extra recognition to our Media Relations Division who under December 2019, has produced several press releases on top of the very first Year in Review of the Los Santos Police Department. Our Media Relations Division is a key figure in maintaining and strengthening relations between the department and the general public. I cannot show enough gratitude for the employees that work under Captain Lewis Langley, their contribution and effort has been impeccable.

Moving forward into 2020, we have no planned major changes. The current state and position of the Los Santos Police Department are as good as it ever could be. Our main focus as I mentioned earlier will be to strengthen relations between other agencies and the communities that we serve.

I am looking forward to seeing what January brings us.

Chief of Police Samuel Osborn
Los Santos Police Department

OFFICER OF THE MONTH, DECEMBER 2019

Each month, one officer is selected by our Police Supervisors to receive this most prestigious award. This award is an overall congratulation for universal commitment, achievement, and excellence throughout the department. An officer who achieves the 'Officer of the Month' award is an exemplary member of the department and someone who should be looked up to as an inspiration and role-model.

This month, the Los Santos Police Department recognizes the hard work and dedication to duty, of Officer Stan Foxx, he has been covering off just over 100 shift hours and is working hard to improve both himself and others around him. He Joined the department back in August and has shown great dedication to the department. Completing a large amount of paperwork, totaling over 30 pieces this month, completing a handful of training sessions.

Officer Stan Foxx, joined the department with the desire to help the citizens of the city, desires laying with community growth and becoming a role model for those around him.
When Officer Fox initially joined us from the Department of Corrections he had high hopes and he has proven to us he is a great asset for the department and because of his previous experience at the Department of Corrections he had a smooth transition into the high stress field of Law Enforcement, we are happy and proud to call Officer, Officer Stan Foxx a member of our family here at the Los Santos Police Department.

The sky is the limit and Officer Stan Foxx is on his way there, good luck Officer, we will see you at the top!

Officer Stan Foxx will be rewarded with a bonus payment of $1,000.00 (( $100,000.00 )).

Deputy Chief Jay Bacon
Director of Office of Operations

The Los Santos Emergency Services and Corrections Department attended an annual Christmas party at the Bayview Lodge in Southern Paleto. The party itself was organized by Sergeant II Dezzy Bala, however, the Los Santos Police Department would like to thank Hayes Dealership for sponsoring the Christmas Raffle where a brand new Jester Classic was given away! The Los Santos Police Department would like to thank all the employees of the Los Santos Emergency Services and Corrections Department for attending such a beautiful and meaningful party, we hope that you met some new people and enjoyed yourself!
The four emergency service departments all congregated at the Bayview Lodge in Southern Paleto at the weekend, for a festive celebration. With Christmas almost upon us, the Police Department, Sheriffs Department, the Department of Corrections and Los Santos Emergency Medical Services took a moment out of their busy schedules to come together as one and enjoy the fruits of their hard work. It's been a tough year in Los Santos with changes at the very top of all four departments, with each ending the year in stronger positions than they entered 2019, the festive spirit was very much alive.

The event would not have happened without the efforts of Sergeant II Dezzy Balla , of the Los Santos Police Department who initially set out to create an LSPD event but after some talks with his colleagues in the department, it was decided to expand it to all the departments of the government. After numerous emails, the stage was set for the 14[sup]th[/sup] of December and the location, a quaint wooden lodge in the middle of Paleto Forest would house the men and women from every corner of the state.

The event itself was a resounding success. The turnout better than anticipated. The beer flowed and the food sizzled. The company cheered and a great time was enjoyed by all. At the event, there was some of the finest food served by resident Sous Chef Diablo. The Chief of Police Samuel Osborn was kind and generous enough to ply the party-goers with enough alcohol to keep spirits lifted.

Hayes Dealership, a modest enterprise owned by the Los Santos Police Department's Captain Lewis Langley, generously offered a brand new Jester Classic to be raffled off. Our our very own Police Cadet Chris Crawford being announced as the lucky winner by our own raffle master Sergeant II Robert Reynolds. In addition, Commissioner Ramon Carter, the guest of honor at our snow-capped shindig conducted a very thorough inspection of the Christmas costumes on offer and picked the best dressed as the winner of the costume contest.

There might have been some sore heads come Sunday morning, but there is no doubt hearts were fit to burst with festive cheer.
This part was taken from the LSPD 2019 - YEAR IN REVIEW which was officially released on December the 30[sup]th[/sup], 2019. The release itself reviewed all the accomplishments and achievements of the Los Santos Police Department throughout the year of 2019!
The Central Bank of Los Santos and its surroundings. Picture was taken on January the 5[sup]th[/sup], 2020, 6:07 am in the morning.

Throughout the month of December, the amount of issued citations for Illegal Parking skyrocketed throughout the City of Los Santos. Each citation that an individual received for Illegal Parking reaches $500 fine which must be paid within the three (3) days since it was issued, otherwise, it will result in the individual being arrested for Failure to Pay a Fine (GM17). After this release, the Los Santos Police Department hopes that you will be more responsible where you park your vehicle as Illegal Parking may also result in your vehicle being impounded at the police impound lot which will cost you must more than the citation to retrieve. Additionally, vehicles that are parked illegally are targeted by thieves, therefore, make sure you park your vehicle properly and in designated areas! Some advice for future parking!
  • Make sure you know where you park your vehicle! The Los Santos Police Department has received multiple 911 complaints via police dispatch that the vehicle was stolen, however, after a unit arrived to assist the individual, they remembered where the vehicle was parked. Avoid any and all alleyways for parking your vehicle since it will obstruct the flow of traffic through those alleyways and you will receive a misdemeanor charge, as the owner of the vehicle, for Impeding Traffic (VM 04).
  • If you park, make sure that you pay for the parking ticket! Multiple times throughout the day different Police Officers visit the Central Los Santos Bank and Tequi-la-la and check parking tickets that should be placed on the vehicle's windshield, however, most of them do not even have one! This gives the right for the Police Officers to issue the citation for Illegal Parking if the vehicle is not reported to be stolen, however, more importantly, some Police Officers tow and impound your vehicles to clear the area for vehicles and individuals that follow the laws.
  • If you do receive any of the citations at all, you must pay them within the three (3) days, otherwise, as mentioned before, your expired citation will turned out into a Failure to Pay a Fine (GM17) which will permanently remain as a misdemeanor on your personal criminal record. It may doesn't seem much, however, your personal criminal record can be easily affected by simple Illegal Parking. Once again, the Los Santos Police Department asks you to park your vehicles in designated areas where they will be safe and secure.
  • Reinstatements
    Image Captain
    • Lewis Langley
    Image Lieutenant
    • Daniels Shelby
    Image Sergeant II
    • Robert Reynolds
    Image Detective I
    • Hugo Romano
    Cadet
    • Ronald Jennings

• Transfers
    Image Police Officer II
    • Dante Stryker

• Promotions
    Image Sergeant I Image Sergeant II
    • Robert Jeys
    • Dezzy Bala
    • Zoey Deul
    Image Senior Lead Officer Image Sergeant I
    • Elizabeth Sanchez
    Image Police Officer IIIImage Senior Lead Officer
    • Blake Connor
    Image Police Officer IIIImage Detective I
    • Belle Cavallera
    • Steve Martinez
    • Jonathan Willowick
    • Abel Montgomery
    Image Police Officer II Image Police Officer III
    • Arnold Williams
    • Felix Noonham
    • Jo Campbell
    Image Police Officer I Image Police Officer II
    • Mason Lee
    • Torsten Church
    • Reginald Williamson
    • Collin O'Brady
    • Leon Lexit
    • David Wallace
    • Dean Diesel
    • Sebastian Papadakis
    • Milo Granger
    • Faye Fletcher
    • Keanu Moody
    • Vuk Minkhalimov
    Cadet Image Police Officer I
    • Samuel Lloyd
    • Samuel Martin
    • Samuel Clarke
    • Vuk Minkhalimov
    • Kaiji Andrews
    • James Kelly
    • Evelyn Stryker
    • Dante Watson
    • Steve Smyth
    • Hector Mayfield
    • Marcus Levonn
    • Ronald Jennings
    • Tony Scalletty
    • Chris Crawford
    • Jaykae Jones
    • Fezzy Walshy
    Applicant Cadet
    • Jaykae Jones
    • Brian Chambers
    • Margaret Cheng
    • Michael Jacobson
    • Chris Crawford
    • Gary Monaco
    • Ty Triplett
    • Jaxon David
    • Steven Furman
    • Dominic Ace
    • Robert Van Dijk
    • Shinoda Toyotomi
    • Dwayne Booker
    • James Hawkes
    • Darrel Brewster
    • Mason Brewster
    • Tyrone Briggs
    • Amelia Augustine
    • Zackariyah Khan
  • We have made great strides in our departmental divisions, welcomed some new faces, and said farewells to some old ones. Please read below about some divisional updates from the COs and ACOs themselves, and what progress they have made in the month of Dec.
    Investigations Bureau December Update

December 2019 - Bureau Update
    Office of Investigations - Investigations Bureau
    -
    • Introduction

As we welcome back the sun and see the snow melt away from Los Santos at a rapid pace, we leave yet another month behind us, as we move into the new year. I would like to extend a warm welcome to all Investigators, Detectives and other readers as I open up yet another monthly update for the Investigations Bureau. Today, I am pleased to present all changes, updates, and accomplishments of importance that have been made within the Investigations Bureau and its personnel through the December update, which is the seventeenth monthly update of the Investigations Bureau and is subsequently the last update of 2019.

The overall idea and thought-process behind the publishing of the monthly of the Investigations Bureau is to keep everyone within the Investigations Bureau up-to-date on all the changes that have been made during the month before the update being published, as well as showcase the major changes and accomplishments of the Investigations Bureau to the other employees of the Los Santos Police Department and the general public.

The Investigations Bureau has gone through many changes throughout the year 2019, and I cannot properly express how grateful and appreciative I am for the commitment, effort and devotion every single one of you has continuously shown towards the Investigations Bureau. We've seen new faces come and go, seen long-time members and prominent figures within the Bureau move on by taking their leave, and welcoming back old, familiar faces, but despite all this, every individual within the Bureau has continued to give it their all.

As someone who started the same way as every Police Officer III being accepted into the Investigations Bureau, I am honored to be allowed to serve as the Director of the Office of Investigations and as your current direct Commanding Officer. It is imperative that you all know that the current state of the Investigations Bureau and the opportunity for me to lead the Bureau, and more so a separate office for the Bureau would not have been possible without each and every one of you. I have been in command of the Investigations Bureau since August in 2018, and have had the opportunity to work with numerous aspiring Detectives who assisted me in rebuilding the Investigations Bureau greatly, but I can comfortably say that I have never been prouder of the state the Investigations Bureau is in and what it has achieved in 2019, both in accomplishments and the amount of personnel within the Investigations Bureau.

I hope for 2020 to be as good of a year as 2019 has been for us, if not an even better year. In the last period of 2019, my main focus was the recruitment of new Police Officers to the Investigations Bureau and to personally oversee their progression through the Detective Training Program all up to their promotion to the rank of Police Detective I, which is a goal that we have very clearly achieved - something which would not have been possible without the Command team that I have by my side, helping me with the day-to-day operations of the Investigations Bureau. As for the roadmap for the Bureau in 2020, the majority of my focus, at least during the first month of the year, will be on the revision of the entire handbook, meaning both its structure and the contents.

What else the future holds for us is something that we will all figure out together along the way.
      -

Roster Changes
      Every month, the Investigations Bureau goes through a variety of roster changes, such as but not limited to new Police Officers being recruited and brought into the Investigations Bureau, or personnel of the Bureau rising through the ranks of the Los Santos Police Department.

During the month of December, the following roster changes have occurred.

The following Detectives have completed and passed the Detective Training Program and have been promoted to the position of Police Detective. Congratulations!
      Image Police Officer III→ Image Police Detective I
      • Belle Havana Cavallera
      • Steve Martinez
      • Jonathan Willowick
      • Abel Montgomery
      We have also had the following member(s) return and reinstate into the Investigations Bureau. Welcome back!
      • Lieutenant Daniels Shelby - Former Bureau Coordinator, now the Gangs and Narcotics Division Assistant Commanding Officer.
      • Detective I Hugo Romano - Former Gangs and Narcotics Detective, now a Robbery Homicide Detective.
      After a long process within the transfer program, as well as a long wait, we've had the following member(s) transfer into the Investigations Bureau. Welcome to the team!
      • Captain Cynthia Shelby - Former Vespucci Watch Commander, now a Robbery Homicide Detective.
      Lastly, the following changes have been made to our divisional command roster.
      • Lieutenant Daniels Shelby has been appointed as the Assistant Commanding Officer of the Gangs and Narcotics Division.
      -

Monthly Bureau Statistics
      During the month of December:
      • A total of 11 cases have been opened.
      • A total of 6 cases have been closed.
      • A total of 14 cases are currently being actively investigated. (Excluding Gangs and Narcotics statistics)
      • A combined total of 58 Investigation Patrol Logs have been posted.
      • A total of 389 illegal weapons have been seized. (01/DEC/2019 - 01/JAN/2020)
      • 3 Police Officer III's have passed the Detective Training Program.
      -

End Note
      On a final note, I would like to thank every single one of you for taking time out of your day to read through our December's monthly Investigations Bureau update.

This marks the seventeenth monthly Investigations Bureau update that I have published since assuming the position of leadership within the Investigations Bureau and the Office of Investigations. As such, I would like to thank all Investigators and Detectives for making the Investigations Bureau a possibility, and my command staff for helping me move the Investigations Bureau towards a bright future.

I greatly appreciate all the work every single one of you puts in every day to make the Investigations Bureau successful, and what it is today. Once again, congratulations to all those who got recruited and promoted, keep up the good work!

On behalf of the Investigations Bureau Command Team & Office of Investigations leadership,

Deputy Chief of Police Elena Blake
      Director, Office of Investigations
    Advanced Training Division December Update

ATD Statistics
    "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• In the month of December, there have been numerous certification concluded in the Advanced Training Division. Below are the statistics:
      • 4 Officers Certified in Scene Management Training
      • 1 Heavy Interception Unit Certifications
      • 6 Denied Firearms Certifications
      • 17 Accepted Firearms Certifications
      • 1 High-Speed Motorcycle Unit Certifications
      • 3 High-speed Interceptor Unit Certification

During the month of December, we introduced a rank within the division call Trainee Instructor, this allowed Police Officer III's to join the team and assist with some of the training sessions. As we move forward the Advance Training Division is looking to host more frequent and random sessions.
      Sadly we lost Sergeant Defero who put a lot of work into the division to make it what it is today and we would like to give him a big thanks for that!

• From
        Sergeant I Tom Brown
        Rockford Assistant Watch Commander
        Advanced Training Division Commanding Officer
    Traffic Enforcement Division December Update

Opening Statement

• I would like to thank every officer for their dedicating their time for the division and giving it the best they got over the past month. Our officers have proven themselves in every situation they go through. Traffic Enforcement Division was and will remain to enforce traffic laws heavily.

Brief Update

• This month we have introduced a new operation to the division and the department as a whole, the bait-car operation. This operation was able to bring together all of the Special Operation Bureau along with the Investigations Bureau. The operation was a huge success as we ran it multiple times with a great outcome. Multiple suspects were arrested, thanks to the efforts of our officers and the help of other divisions.
    • Traffic Enforcement Division has finally agreed on terms with the City Hall to help them organize events around the city. The Sheriff's Office was contacted by Division CO, Robert Jeys and Special Operation Bureau Coordinator, Sean Hamilton, and they have also agreed to step in and help us with events in the county. We hope this would be a way to sweeten the relationship between an officer and the civilians of Los Santos.

Personnel Changes

• This month we have witnessed a lot of changes in our roster. We lost lots of officers to which we thank them for their time and efforts, and those who joined us, we wish them good fortune in the division and hope to see them thrive one day.

We had a couple of changes in our Command position, most importantly, Senior Lead Officer Blake Connor was appointed as our division ACO.
      Spoiler

• Blake Connor [4-TOM/MARY-2] Assistant Commander of the Traffic Enforcement Division

• Jordan Stephenson [4-TOM-10] - Traffic Inspector

• Steve Martinez [4-TOM/MARY-20] - Traffic Inspector

• Miles Logan [4-TOM-14] Traffic Officer III

• Keanu Moody [4-TOM-22] - Traffic Officer II
      Make sure to congratulate them as you see them on shift.

We have also had two new members with us
      Spoiler
      • • Milo Granger
        • Lucky Monroe
      Make sure to welcome and help them as you see them on shift.

Personnel
      Currently, our ranks are divided as such within TED:

TED Command: 2
      Inspector: 2
      Traffic Officer III: 5
      Traffic Officer II: 4
      Traffic Officer I: 4
      Probationary Traffic Officer: 8
    Traffic Officer of the month
    • After their good performance throughout the month and being very active within the division, we would like to congratulate Traffic Officer II Keanu Moody. Moody has shown incredible dedication to the division and always puts his best foot forward. Moody also logged a good amount of patrol reports, incident reports and did an incredible job in the field. For this, he will be awarded a bonus of $25,000. Congratulations!

Kind Regards,
    Sergeant II Robert Jeys
    Traffic Enforcement Commanding Officer
    S.W.A.T Division December Update

Special Weapons and Tactics Division Update - December 2019
    "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"
    • Division Update

• Hello Operatives,
        With the holidays having come and gone, SWAT moves forward with updates to the outdated handbook. Some operatives will be familiar with the old handbook while newer operatives will have the opportunity for further reading into the procedures related to SWAT.

Moving into the new year, operatives can expect detailed articles on the weapons and equipment SWAT uses. A great many things are in the works, and will be rolled out as they're completed in the new year.

For those of you that are not in SWAT, you may have heard rumours that recruitment will be opening soon. While no date is set yet, pay attention to the Divisional Opportunities board as the Division will be looking for new operatives soon.
    • Division Statistics

• This month saw 43 active deployments as of this writing. This means SWAT deploys multiple times a day for hostile situations. While not all of these deployments lead to confrontations, all SWAT operatives should be aware of the dangers and take note of what they face in the field. A detailed report about events and suspects observed allows support personnel to develop case files and profile criminal behaviour, and it lets us adapt our tactics to respond to common criminal threats.

Roster changes
      Promotions:
      • Cyrus Carver > Operative
      New operatives:
      • Reinstatement to Senior Operative: Paulo Witherfork
      • Carl Thisthon
      • Felix Noonham
      • Arnold Williams
    • Regards,
      Victor Einhart
      Commanding Officer of SWAT
      Special Weapons and Tactics Division
    Air Support Division December Update

Air Support Division Update - December 2019
    "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"
    • Division Update

• Hello Pilots!
        Welcome to the Sixteenth and end of 2019, yearly update for the Air Support Division. December had the holidays, we've seen snow and fog and cold air and icing on our props. Maintenance used quite a bit of deicer this year but it didn't hold us back. Even when the heater stopped working for a few days, our pilots bundled up and got the job done. Hope we all had a great Holiday this year and we're looking forward to the new year and what it will bring.

Congratulations to Leon Lexit as our featured Pilot for December! They have logged 68 hours this month as his first month on duty, they have been a great asset to the team and department and has been appointed 'Pilot First Class'. We look forward to seeing their outstanding dedication over their ASD career. Well done!

It has been long and we've been part of a lot this year. Pilots have come and gone, even some of our leadership have had adjustments we wish them well and welcome the new. We continue head on in ownership of the skies this year. Over the last year, our pilots have documented over 1794 flight hours with an average of about 10 hours per pilot per month. That is 300 hours more than documented in 2018. Well done!

I would like to congratulate Sergeant Zoey Deul for being our pilot of the year. Their dedication to the continued operation and progress to the division has been paramount to its success. With a total of 128.6 logged hours over the year, and I'm sure many more unlogged, in addition to the hours spent training and helping out managing recruitment and SWAT they will be receiving a reward in light of their efforts.
    • Division Statistics

• A total of 211 hours have been logged this last month with an average of 10 hours across all pilots. This has been the best month of 2019!

Roster Changes
      Welcome to the Air Support Division pilots.
      • Cyrus Carver
      • David Wallace
      • Dean Diesel
      • Faye Fletcher
      • Kirky Blackrock
      • Mason Lee
      Fly safe to those who have left us.
      • Bobby Monroe
      • Darnell Griffin
      • Steve Martinez
      The following promotions have happened within the month. Congratulations!
      • Dean Diesel | Junior Pilot -> Pilot
      • Frank Moses | Junior Pilot -> Pilot
      • Leon Lexit | Junior Pilot -> Pilot
    • Regards,
      Sergeant Zoey Deul
      Air Support Division Assistant Commander.

Lieutenant Xoza Shadow,
      Air Support Division Commander,
    Recruitment & Employment Division December Update

Recruitment and Employment Division Update - December 2019
    "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"
    • Division Update

Dear Application Handlers and Academy Instructors,

• Welcome to the second monthly update from the Recruitment and Employment Division. This month has been slightly quieter than intended with a number of the changes discussed in last month's update being delayed. I can now inform you however that I have recieved approval from Deputy Chief York following her review of the detailed documentation that has been prepared over the previous month to move forward with the planned changes. Further details regarding these changes (which focus around application handlers currently) will be made available prior to applications opening in the New Year.

Following the implementation of changes to the Application Process, changes to the Academy Process will follow in the coming months. 2020 is going to bring a lot of long needed changes to the Recruitment and Employment Division which I look forward to.

Finally, following the implementation of changes to Application Handling, we will be looking to bring in more application handlers. An exact number hasn't been decided yet but stay posted!
    • Division Statistics

• During the Month of December, the LSPD has handled a total of 39 applications. 17 of these applications were successful with the applicant passing their interview and attending an Academy. 3 of these applications are still on-going, awaiting the next Academy to be hosted in the New Year. The remaining 19 applications were denied or withdrawn.

On the Academy aspect of the division, this month a total of 5 Academies were hosted by Academy Instructors this month, with a total of 19 applicants attending to receive the training required to join the department as a Police Cadet.
    • Sincerely,
      Sergeant II Scott Dunbar
      Recruitment and Employment Division Commanding Officer
    Field Training Program December Update

Dear Field Training Officers,

It's that time again where we update everyone on how the field training program has done for the past month but as it is December, we are also seeing the end of the year - and what a fantastic year we have had. This year, our training officers have conducted 1199 structured training sessions and 610 formal patrol observations meaning that this year, as a whole we conducted a whopping 1809 training sessions - thank you all for your continued dedication to the program. It has been an absolute pleasure being at the helm of this ship and I am honoured to be the Commanding Officer to close off such a fantastic year.

I have two small changes to highlight that will take effect with the next recruitment wave. The first being that it will now be mandatory to do at least 1x DOR between training sessions. This is so that we will be able to track how the learning has translated in to formal practice. Finally, thanks to Sergeant Bala, we now have a simplified grading system for DORs and evaluative patrols. The aim of this simplified version is so that FTOs can have a more universal understanding of appropriate grading. Please find the new system below.
    Daily Observation Report Grade System
    - Poor performance.
    ■■ - Requires minor improvements.
    ■■■ - Meeting expectations.
    Evaluation Session Grade System
    - Pass - Police Officer Standard
    - Fail - More Training Required
    Finally, throughout the month of December, 92 unique field training sessions and 86 formal observations were conducted meaning that there were almost 180 formal interactions with cadets throughout December - Well done everyone!
      The month of December saw us introduce 6 new Field Training Officers into the Field Training Program - Welcome all!
      • Police Officer II - Frank Moses
      • Police Officer II - Mason Lee
      • Police Officer II - Collin Obrady
      • Police Officer II - Torsten Church
      • Police Officer II - Dante Stryker
      • Police Officer II - Dean Diesel
      This month we have successfully passed 9 Cadets through the Field Training Program and are proud to see how well they have done.
      • Dante Watson
      • Hector Mayfield
      • Dustin Withrow
      • Jaykae Jones
      • Chris Crawford
      • Steve Smyth
      • Piers Nightwood
      • Robert Vandijk
      • Zackariyah Khan
      Additionally, the field training program welcomed back some familiar faces through the reinstatement program, please welcome back the following:
      • Police Officer I Ronald Jennings
      • Police Officer I Tony Scalletty
      • Police Officer I Marcus Levonn
      For the month of December, the Field Training Program Command has decided to make Police Officer II Frank Moses our Field Training Officer of the Month for continuous outstanding effort. This month, Officer Moses has had the highest FTP count with well written reports. Office Moses racked up 8 formal field training sessions and 7 observation reports! This award entitles Officer Moses to a salary bonus of $5000 (($50,000)), paid directly from the Commanding Officer of the Field Training Program.

Be sure to congratulate Police Officer II Moses whenever you see him on duty.

Happy New Year and Kind Regards,
      Lieutenant Phillipe Sanchez
      Field Training Program Commanding Officer
      Mission Row Commanding Officer

Sergeant II Dezzy Bala
      Field Training Program Assistant Commanding Officer
      This concludes the Los Santos Police Department's Monthly Bulletin for December and the decade! Thank you for taking the time to read through our update and we hope you are excited for the next one. Media Relations Division will work hard to provide you with a monthly bulletin, such as this one. We ask all division leaders to actively keep up with their monthly updates in order to be included in our report. If you have any suggestions, feedback, and comments, please contact the Media Relations through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.

We would like to give special thanks to the following personnel for making this monthly release possible:
      • Chief of Police Samuel Osborn
      • Assistant Chief Alex Donnelly
      • Deputy Chief Jay Bacon
      • Police Captain Lewis Langley
      • Commanding Officers of Each Division
      • Media Relations Division
      (( The statistics gathered from this month were mostly supplied by us going through forum posts. There might be some human error in these statistics. If you are in charge of one of the fields listed in the stats and see a mistake, please contact Media Relations. ))

Police Captain Lewis Langley, Commanding Officer
    Los Santos Police Department's Public Relations
    (213) 516-1554 — [email protected]

Police Officer II Jo Campbell, Assistant Commanding Officer
    Los Santos Police Department's Public Relations
    (213) 237-2507— [email protected]

Los Santos Police Department Media Relations
    [email protected]

mrdstamp
    MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
    Administrative Services Bureau
    Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”