[EXPIRED] Ride Along Request - Jay Paige

Post by Jay Paige »

• Name: Jay Paige
  • Date of Birth: 15/07/1997
  • Phone number: 498-1904
  • Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes
  • Have you recently been convicted of a felony crime?: No

Availability:
Whenever I am awake, and if I'm feeling like the couch needs some personal time I'll shower and come on in for a ridealong.
Why do you wish to go on a Ride-Along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?:
I'd like to request a ridealong to go on a ridealong with [mention]Ava Raven[/mention] to see my wonderful mother in action alongside I'd love to sit in the vehicle with [mention]Nicole Crawford[/mention] and see how it is higher up in the department and get a better understanding if I was given the chance.
(( Your Timezone Relative to UTC )):
((gmt 10+))

By signing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
  • I agree to the LSEMS conducting background checks to determine my suitability for a ride along.
  • I will not bring any weapons.
  • I will not interfere with the Emergency Medical Services doing their job.
  • I will listen to the Medic In-Charge's instructions at all times, unless it is to assist in their work.
  • I will remain in the ambulance and will not communicate with anyone while on scenes with the LSPD or the LSSD.
  • I will show I possess common sense.
  • The Medic In-Charge can stop the ride-along at any point at their own discretion.
  • If I get injured, the LSEMS can not be held responsible, unless gross misconduct led to the injuries.
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participates in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risk, such as physical, psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risk, whether known or unknown to me. I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, loss or damage to my person which includes liabilities and cost as a result of my participation in their program. I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Rules and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Signature: Jay Paige
Date Signed: 11/MAY/2021
Samantha Tenbe
ECRP Forum Name: Tenbe

LSEMS Awards

SASG Awards

LSSD Awards

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Bravery

[ACTIVE] Ride Along Request - Jay Paige

Post by Samantha Tenbe »

Dear Jay Paige,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been ACCEPTED. Please keep this ride-along request readily available throughout any of your ride-along sessions. We hope that you will get to see first-hand how our Department and its Employees operate Day-to-Day.

This ride-along request is valid for 28 days ((7 days)), after the 28 days ((7 days)) have passed your ride-along request will expire. If you are still interested in our ride-along program after your request has expired, you must submit a new one.

What should I do now?
  • You are expected to follow common courtesy and show respect to the medic in-charge of your ride-along session, as so, we request you to dress properly and keep an eye on your personal hygiene.
  • If you are in possession of any weapons, make sure not to bring them to a ride-along session. The medic in-charge will be frisking you before starting a ride-along session and will confiscate any weapons into their possession until the end of the session.
  • When you are ready for a ride-along session, visit the Central Los Santos Medical Center at Strawberry Avenue and ask if any EMT-I or above is available to conduct a ride-along session. There is no limit to the amount of sessions you may do, so long as your request is active.
  • If no employees are available to conduct a ride-along session, try again another time or schedule a ride-along session beforehand. Your sessions may be conducted by a different medic each time.
Sincerely,
Samantha Tenbe
Lieutenant
Human Resources Representative
Human Resources
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Ret. Chief of EMS | 06/MAR/2022 - 03/MAR/2023
Oliver Jenkins
Master EMT
ECRP Forum Name: Prezeey

LSEMS Awards

Re: [EXPIRED] Ride Along Request - Jay Paige

Post by Oliver Jenkins »

Dear Jay Paige,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has EXPIRED and is no longer valid. Thank you for showing interest within our ride-along program. If you wish to take any further ride-alongs, you must submit another ride-along request.
Sincerely,
Oliver Jenkins
Co-Director of Operations | Head of Field Training | Human Resources
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”