Post by Andrew Kent »

• Name: Andrew Kent
  • Date of Birth: 03/Mar/2020
  • Phone number: 582-1230
  • Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes
  • Have you recently been convicted of a felony crime?: Yes

Availability:
Anytime
Why do you wish to go on a Ride-Along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?:
I'm really curious how the Medical department works and how is a day in the life of an EMT
(( Your Timezone Relative to UTC )):
+2

By signing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
  • I agree to the LSEMS conducting background checks to determine my suitability for a ride along.
  • I will not bring any weapons.
  • I will not interfere with the Emergency Medical Services doing their job.
  • I will listen to the Medic In-Charge's instructions at all times, unless it is to assist in their work.
  • I will remain in the ambulance and will not communicate with anyone while on scenes with the LSPD or the LSSD.
  • I will show I possess common sense.
  • The Medic In-Charge can stop the ride-along at any point at their own discretion.
  • If I get injured, the LSEMS can not be held responsible, unless gross misconduct led to the injuries.
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participates in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risk, such as physical, psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risk, whether known or unknown to me. I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, loss or damage to my person which includes liabilities and cost as a result of my participation in their program. I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Rules and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Signature: Andrew Kent
Date Signed: 15/Jan/2021
Winter Black
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

Re: Ride Along request

Post by Winter Black »

Dear Andrew Kent,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been DENIED. We would like to thank you for showing interest within our ride-along program, it has been denied due to the following reasons.
  • Recent felony charge
Sincerely,
Winter Black
Paramedic
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”