ECRP Forum Name: LiamWessex

[DENIED] Liam Wessex

Post by LiamWessex »

Name: Liam Wessex

Date of Birth: 06/27/1996

Phone Number: (209) 347-9491

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No
AVAILABILITY
I am available every day of the week bar fridays.

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
i wish to have a tour as i am hoping to get a job at DOC, I would like to know the way around the place so i am able to navigate when i am a guard which will hopefully be soon.
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections's and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: LIAM WESSEX
DATE SIGNED: 11/15/2020
Nick McAlister
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

Re: [DENIED] Liam Wessex

Post by Nick McAlister »

Dear Liam Wessex,

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been denied due to the following reasons:
  • You are currently no longer permitted to apply to the SADOC for employment. Thus, the reason for your tour request is no longer valid. You may submit a new tour request under different reasoning.
You are free to send in a new request if you are still interested in partaking in the program.

Sincerely,
Nick McAlister
Commander, Human Resources
San Andreas Department of Corrections

Ren Sanchez
Warden of Bolingbroke Penitentiary
San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Return to “Archived Tour Requests”