[EXPIRED] Brandon Boldin-Tour Application

Post by MestedBo2k »

Name: Brandon Boldin

Date of Birth: DEC/17/1999

Phone Number: (209) 386 - 7687

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No
AVAILABILITY
I am available about every single day unless something comes up

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
I wish to go on a toor inside the SADOC because I am looking into becoming a Corrections Officer and I want to know what goes on inside there so I know what to expect
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections's and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: Brandon Boldin
DATE SIGNED: DEC/17/1999
Mikael Michelson
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

Re: [ACCEPTED] Brandon Boldin-Tour Application

Post by Mikael Michelson »

Dear Brandon Boldin

We are glad to inform you that your tour request for the San Andreas Department of Corrections has been accepted. We request that you print this tour request out and keep it with you at all times throughout any tours that you may take. We would also like to thank you for showing interest in our tour program, we hope that you'll meet your desires and that you'll receive the first-hand experience on what it's like being a Correctional Officer for the San Andreas Department of Corrections.

This tour request is valid for 7 days, if you are still interested in partaking in the program after 7 days, you must send in a new request.

What should you do now?
  • Make sure that you come properly dressed for a tour, and in respect for our Correctional Officers and inmates, your personal hygiene should be prioritized. Refrain from using too much or very strong perfume as it may disorientate not only Correctional Officers but any inmates that you may come across during the tour.
  • If you are a licensed firearm holder, make sure that your firearm is kept safe, locked away, in either your vehicle or at home. You may not bring your firearm with you during the tour.
  • Make sure that you carry not only a printed copy of this response but also some form of identification card.
  • If you are ready for a tour, proceed to visit Bolingbroke Penitentiary, you can consult with the Correctional Officer at the front desk or ring the bell to summon someone available to take you on a tour.
Sincerely,
Mikael Michelson
Correctional Officer II, Human Resources
San Andreas Department of Corrections

Ren Sanchez
Warden of Bolingbroke Penitentiary
Mikael Michelson
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

Re: [EXPIRED] Brandon Boldin-Tour Application

Post by Mikael Michelson »

Dear Brandon Boldin

We're sending you this notice to inform you that your tour request with the Los Santos Department of Corrections has expired and is no longer valid. If you wish to resume taking tours with officers of the Department of Corrections, you must resubmit another tour request on our website.

Sincerely,
Mikael Michelson
Correctional Officer II, Human Resources

Ren Sanchez
Warden of Bolingbroke Penitentiary

Return to “Archived Tour Requests”