ECRP Forum Name:

[BANNED] Marvin Simmons

Post by p0lar »

Name: Marvin Simmons

Date of Birth: 04/04/1965

Phone Number: (209) 374 - 4768

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes
AVAILABILITY im avabile most of the time
WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
cause i would like to learn more about the prison and shit like that
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections's and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

Simmons Marvin: FIRST LASTNAME
DATE SIGNED: 06/14/2020
Ben Snow
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

Re: [BANNED] Marvin Simmons

Post by Ben Snow »

Dear Marvin Simmons

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been denied and you are banned from re-applying to the program. The reason for this status is either due to your criminal record and/or for reason(s) mentioned below.

(( This ban is In Character only unless otherwise specified. You are free to reapply under a different character. ))

Sincerely,
Ben Snow
Senior Correctional Officer I, Human Resources
San Andreas Department of Corrections

Ren Sanchez
Warden of Bolingbroke Penitentiary
San Andreas Department of Corrections

Return to “Archived Tour Requests”